PDA

View Full Version : Chad Kroegers Lamborghin built by Fuel'd Designs

istation
09-08-2008, 01:58 PM
This is Chad Kroegers 99 Diablo that we just finished for him.
the whole build was filmed and edited for our online show
www.fueldtv.ca the show is Fully Loaded!

The Door panels, Seats, and dash were completely rebuilt, and a Hertz/Audison system was custom built in. the wheels are MHT Forged editions.

istation
09-08-2008, 01:59 PM
The picture above is infront of Chads house.

istation
09-08-2008, 02:02 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c35/listento_theused/deliver5.jpg

istation
09-08-2008, 02:06 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c35/listento_theused/Picture758.jpg
Hand Build Door panels, with 8" Hertz mid, with custom billet ring.

rage2
09-08-2008, 02:25 PM
I moved this to general car talk. I'd figure you want ppl to talk about it. There's no discussions allowed in members rides.

istation
09-08-2008, 02:28 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c35/listento_theused/lambo_to_go_133.jpg

Hand built Seats

Eleanor
09-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Ugh, I hate stupid people with too much money.

Nice car though :thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
09-08-2008, 02:33 PM
HAHA I met chad a few months ago in Vancouver....he's the EPITOME of a BMW driver thru and thru.....

Pure douche oozes from him....that's not hair dye.

2002civic
09-08-2008, 02:35 PM
How many DUI's has he got in this car?

istation
09-08-2008, 02:42 PM
If your gonna hate keep your shit to yourself.
This is a car forum not a nickelback or music forum

adam c
09-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by istation
If your gonna hate keep your shit to yourself.
This is a car forum not a nickelback or music forum

bitch please

it's pretty sad when you are using HIS car as YOUR avatar.. just as bad as that hedge fund guy

nbaker00
09-08-2008, 02:49 PM
And banned.. lol:rofl:

Eleanor
09-08-2008, 02:52 PM
:rofl: so much for exposure, haha

4DoorGTZ
09-08-2008, 02:56 PM
wow, less then an hour after starting the thread. :guns: :whipped:

Kloubek
09-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Nice car. Better than his music!

rmk
09-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah :werd:

That was the car he was driving when he was pulled over for DUI.

Too bad about those rims. The SV stock ones are much better.

nbaker00
09-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Nice car. Better than his music!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xLostx
09-08-2008, 03:09 PM
look at this photograph, every time I do it makes me laugh

em2ab
09-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by xLostx
look at this photograph, every time I do it makes me laugh

:rofl:

I heard a skit on JACK FM a few weeks ago talking about how this guy was in court saying he didn't commit said crime, he had been possessed by a force called the Windigo and it was the Windigo that made him do it. So one of the announces said, "Well do you think we can blame other things on the Windigo? Like.....if I accidentally played some Nickelback and said, 'Oh, sorry, it wasn't me, it was the Windigo that made me do it.'"

Either way, you don't need to make a new post in the thread every 15 minutes adding something else that was done to the car. If this thread is even legitimate in the first place.

YamahaV8
09-08-2008, 03:43 PM
If anyone did not deserve that car it would be him. Complete douche.

Civ2NR
09-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Nice car fellas, job well done :thumbsup:

As for him being a 'douche bag', he's a freakin' rock star, did you expect him to be a choir boy?

Eleanor
09-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Civ2NR
As for him being a 'douche bag', he's a freakin' rock star, did you expect him to be a choir boy?
Oh, he's a rockstar. I forgot that means you're above the law and makes it okay to act like an arrogant jackass.

E36M3
09-08-2008, 04:05 PM
That is exactly what being a rockstar means.

Originally posted by Eleanor

Oh, he's a rockstar. I forgot that means you're above the law and makes it okay to act like an arrogant jackass.

ekguy
09-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by E36M3

point made hahaha. Lot's of other rockstar douchebags out there. I would be too if I was one haha.

E36M3
09-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Narcissistic little fuckheads, but God I love them.. Gene Simmons (who I thought I hated, but it turns out I don't) made a point on the Henry Rollins show that rockstars have become a bunch of regular guy panzies and as a result the hole that was once filled by rockstars is now filled by rappers.. who are the new rockstars. Great episode if you can check it out.

In any case, rockstars aren't the type of people you'd want to hang out with. They will steal your booze, fuck your girlfriend and head butt you when they get drunk.. but it is fun to watch.

Originally posted by ekguy

point made hahaha. Lot's of other rockstar douchebags out there. I would be too if I was one haha.

Eleanor
09-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Doesn't mean I can't have animosity towards him.

Anyway this thread has gone wayyyyy OT (go figure :rofl: )

:closed:

DannyO
09-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Nice lookin car, but yea, the guys a douche, a friend of mine met him before when they were both there to do some sound check, the guy acted like an ass and wanted to start a fight for no reason, this was before the guy got famous.

ZorroAMG
09-08-2008, 04:22 PM
My comment towards his douchiness has nothing to do with DUI's...more to the point that he's a greasy slimeball that looks like Splinter from the Ninja Turtles....oh and he doesn't tip, according to my buddy that was serving all of us that night.

His gf/prostitute is hot though, she must hate being fucked by his gross-ness.

E36M3
09-08-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm amazed he even paid the bill.. and seriously, what is it with people commenting on famous people tipping? They are so full of themselves that they probably think that their presence alone is the tip.

Had to google it, and sure enough someone has enough time on their hands to maintain a page about people's tipping habits.

http://www.stainedapron.com/celebs.htm

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
My comment towards his douchiness has nothing to do with DUI's...more to the point that he's a greasy slimeball that looks like Splinter from the Ninja Turtles....oh and he doesn't tip, according to my buddy that was serving all of us that night.

His gf/prostitute is hot though, she must hate being fucked by his gross-ness.

Eleanor
09-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by DannyO
the guy acted like an ass and wanted to start a fight for no reason, this was before the guy got famous.
A couple of my friends from Uni are from Consort (near Hanna) and they say that the Kroegers have always been hot-heads (and stupid, but that goes without saying)

rmk
09-08-2008, 04:33 PM
You guys should watch it. Chad Kroeger is notorious for taking things personally and has been known to log onto internet sites to talk smack.

Speedy
09-08-2008, 04:36 PM
I will go out on a limb and actually talk about the car...

I really don't see what the big deal is here, the rims are nice but who gives a rats ass about the dash or door panels in a Lambo, that's like dating a model and wanting to see her ear canal.

It is a nice looking car, but I highly doubt anyone is going to ever come up and say Woah!!! Nice custom dash! When its done "nicely" in a Civic at least it adds something to the vehicle

But it certainly doesn't need a TV show about it.

JRSC00LUDE
09-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by rmk
You guys should watch it. Chad Kroeger is notorious for taking things personally and has been known to log onto internet sites to talk smack.

Ooooooh! I hope he doesn't cry all over my hard drive. If anyone could make a lambo look cheaper than a sunfire (no offence freebs haha) parked in front of a trailer, it would definately be that douche-noozle.

Use some of that money to buy some talent please. :barf:

max_boost
09-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Wow, who pulled the ban trigger already? lol

You figured with that much money you can afford to tip....anyway, OT.

Car is decent.

Supa Dexta
09-08-2008, 05:39 PM
I don't care what you guys say.. If I had the money and chicks he can pull, I'd be an ass myself and I'd go all out.. And then wake up and do it again tomorrow.

95teetee
09-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Nice car. Better than his music! same could be said for this car though too...
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1561/amcpacerpg4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

...is what I would post if this was a nickelback forum, not a car forum

finboy
09-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by rmk

his brother threatened to kick matt good's ass in a rolling stone article because matt good said...

"If you line up Creed, Three Doors Down, Staind, Nickelback and Default you've got the same band."

good to know when you can't come back with an intelligent comment, it's best just to threaten to drag someone into an alley and beat the shit out of them in an international magazine. :rolleyes:

while i don't hate nickel back, the kroegers are douche bags without question.

http://www.flashasylum.com/db/files/Comics/Dave/comickroeger1.png

TorqueDog
09-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Chad Kroeger: "This is how, you remiiiind me of what I really am..."
Me: "No, this is how." *flush*
Chad Kroeger: "Nooooooo...." *gurgle*

Dumbass17
09-09-2008, 12:42 PM
i hope chad kroger falls in a pit of dick and drowns

can i say that on here?

i saw his house on cribs...i hate him

edit: he looks homeless
/jealous

Kennyredline
09-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Let's all hope he doesn't go get drunk and wreck it.

nbaker00
09-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by rmk
I kinda hope he does.
That would make things interesting around here!:nut:

Ferio_vti
09-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by nbaker00

I kinda hope he does.
That would make things interesting around here!:nut:

That would be fun. He might even slap Beyond with a class action lawsuit :rofl:

Inzane
09-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Had to google it, and sure enough someone has enough time on their hands to maintain a page about people's tipping habits.

http://www.stainedapron.com/celebs.htm

WTF:

"all surprisingly cheap! 15% at best "

Since when is 15% not ENOUGH? Hell, I'm still lamenting the change from when 10% was the norm to 15%. Is it supposed to be MORE now?

I hate tipping personally, but always I do it... out of social conformity.

Kona9
09-09-2008, 12:58 PM
hahah! Matt Good is an asshole himself!

I would love to see gangly Matt flail his noodles at Chad's hairdo! He might end up crying once he gets Chads hair grease in his eyes. Seeing as he is so depressed and sad all the time crying would probably come easy.

Originally posted by Inzane

Since when is 15% not ENOUGH? Hell, I'm still lamenting the change from when 10% was the norm to 15%. Is it supposed to be MORE now?

Due to the fact that I am not a cheap Cunt, I tip better than 15% most times. Especially if the service is good. How sad is it that 'rockstars' that make millions even come close to 15%?

If you can pay a company to pretty up your dash and door sills on your Lamborghini, you should be dropping much better than 15% gratuity.

heavyD
09-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by YamahaV8
If anyone did not deserve that car it would be him. Complete douche.

Everyone get's what they deserve. You can't get rich and famous without becoming a douche.

/////AMG
09-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Whose this Chad dude?

heavyD
09-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Whose this Chad dude?

Some douche bag with a Lambo.

em2ab
09-09-2008, 01:23 PM

WTF:

He got his band name from people not tipping, what do you expect? When he worked at Starbucks, a coffee was $1.45 and when people gave him a $1.50, he'd give them a nickel back. Hence the name.

Eleanor
09-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Seeing as this thread has already gone way OT, why don't you agree with tipping out of curiousity?

I've always loved the idea of tipping & wished it was implemented in more situations.

KoukiS14
09-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Whose this Chad dude?

Not anyone famous, i had to Google.

Inzane
09-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
Due to the fact that I am not a cheap Cunt, I tip better than 15% most times.

So I'm a cheap cunt because I tip 15%?

Originally posted by Eleanor
why don't you agree with tipping out of curiousity?

I've always loved the idea of tipping & wished it was implemented in more situations.

I think that your SALARY should reflect the work you do. If a waiter or bartender or tourguide can't make ends meet with their "salary" then something's wrong here. Either : a) the employer should PAY MORE, or b) they should find another job.

I also don't like how tipping has become expected. There was probably a time when tipping only happened for exceptional service. How often do we actually experience exceptional service today? (Especially now in Alberta's current economic climate). In my experience in restaurants in Edmonton over the last few years for example, less than adequate service is the norm, and AVERAGE service is rare. To say nothing of great service. And yet throughout all this you are expected to always tip.

Casa
09-09-2008, 01:32 PM
lawl
Theory of a Dead Nickle

whoever posted saying nickelback, STaind and Default are the same is so right, but they forget Theory of a Deadman

Casa
09-09-2008, 01:41 PM
On June 22, 2006 at around 2 a.m. Kroeger was pulled over by the RCMP in Surrey for speeding. A breathalyzer-type test later showed a blood alcohol level of .14, over the legal limit of .08. Kroeger's lawyer, Marvin Stern, attempted to have the results of the later test ruled inadmissible as evidence on the grounds that the request to blow into the officer's face constituted an illegal search and seizure. The judge accepted that the search was illegal. Nevertheless, on March 4, 2008 the judge rejected the request to rule the evidence inadmissible.[5] On April 1, 2008, Kroeger was convicted for driving with a blood-alcohol concentration over .08. On May 1, 2008, the court sentenced him to pay a $600 fine and prohibited him from driving for one year. .

he can't even drive that new Lambo anyways???!

/////AMG
09-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by heavyD

Some douche bag with a Lambo.

Good info, thanks

Originally posted by KoukiS14

Not anyone famous, i had to Google.

Not a rockstar, thats for sure

TKRIS
09-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by em2ab

He got his band name from people not tipping, what do you expect? When he worked at Starbucks, a coffee was $1.45 and when people gave him a $1.50, he'd give them a nickel back. Hence the name.

1.) Hanna has a fucking Starbucks? Get the fuck outta here!?!

2.) You can get a coffee at Starbucks for $1.45? When was this? 1973?

finboy
09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS

1.) Hanna has a fucking Starbucks? Get the fuck outta here!?!

2.) You can get a coffee at Starbucks for $1.45? When was this? 1973?

they didn't get big in hanna, they did the smart thing and got the fuck out of alberta and moved to vancouver some time in the mid-late 90's

E36M3
09-09-2008, 02:42 PM
If you talk to anyone in the service industry, they will try to make you feel bad about it. I tip 20% because I worked as a dishwasher when I was really young and realize how shitty the work can be.

If you tip 15%, I don't think that anyone has a right to complain. Good service should be the default, so you shouldn't have to go over that.

The alternative is a disaster like many countries in Europe (particularly Scandinavian countries) where the minimum wage is around 20 euro per hour and tipping is not expected. The service is so bad that it is actually laughable.

So I'm a cheap cunt because I tip 15%?

I think that your SALARY should reflect the work you do. If a waiter or bartender or tourguide can't make ends meet with their "salary" then something's wrong here. Either : a) the employer should PAY MORE, or b) they should find another job.

I also don't like how tipping has become expected. There was probably a time when tipping only happened for exceptional service. How often do we actually experience exceptional service today? (Especially now in Alberta's current economic climate). In my experience in restaurants in Edmonton over the last few years for example, less than adequate service is the norm, and AVERAGE service is rare. To say nothing of great service. And yet throughout all this you are expected to always tip.

em2ab
09-09-2008, 03:25 PM
I worked at Telus for 18 months and helped many, many, many people with their phones and provided excellent customer service. Not one person asked me for my Paypal account to send me a tip....:dunno: Shouldn't this be expected?

bubbley
09-09-2008, 03:27 PM
lmao how u gonna be drunk and be in surrey

edit: and on top of that be in a lambo!

JfuckinC
09-09-2008, 03:32 PM
shitty fuckin music
:barf:

E36M3
09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
No, it isn't expected.

Originally posted by em2ab
I worked at Telus for 18 months and helped many, many, many people with their phones and provided excellent customer service. Not one person asked me for my Paypal account to send me a tip....:dunno: Shouldn't this be expected?

ZorroAMG
09-09-2008, 05:26 PM
When I'm an A-Lister (:D) I won't change my tipping habits....half the industry are waiters hahahaha

E36M3
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Good point.. you'd think they'd spread the love.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
When I'm an A-Lister (:D) I won't change my tipping habits....half the industry are waiters hahahaha

SNAATCH
09-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by istation
This is Chad Kroegers 99 Diablo that we just finished for him.
the whole build was filmed and edited for our online show
www.fueldtv.ca the show is Fully Loaded!

The Door panels, Seats, and dash were completely rebuilt, and a Hertz/Audison system was custom built in. the wheels are MHT Forged editions.

Some build you have there...:rolleyes:

Inzane
09-30-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm still :rofl: at the Chad Kroeger bashing on page 2.

Moar!! :clap: