PDA

View Full Version : 1990 JDM MR2 parts car...or whole...

MR2-3S-GTE
09-08-2008, 02:20 PM
I never thought the day would come when I have to sell my MR2; or sell it for parts/wreck. Unfortunately I was involved in a front end collision. All in all...after compensation...I still have the car parked out back. I am finally ready to sell this car/part it out. Its a stock 1990 JDM MR2. Damage is mostly to the right front side of the car. Everything from the windshield back is still in great condition. Am sure this would be a great project car for someone. I will post up pictures shortly. Am not sure as how to price this car...so just pm me with parts needed. The only items not available are the tail lights/center dash/storage box. Everything else you can probably think of is available. Am not sure if this is against the rules but...if anyone is interested in purchasing this as a whole...just let me know. Am looking for 3500 OBO!. Thanks....what a sad day........................

eg6B16A
09-18-2008, 10:56 PM
hello friend. sad to heard what happen to your car anyway i am looking for the passenger door which is the right door when u sitting in the car. hope that make sense. anyway sent me contact # and your price and talk.

[email protected].

need more parts

eg6B16A
10-04-2008, 09:13 PM
still looking

ReflexFX
10-04-2008, 10:32 PM
sad story, so heres bump for you
(should put a FS up in your title or this is gonna get deleted)