PDA

View Full Version : looking for a webdesigner. basic website

tm88
09-08-2008, 08:32 PM
I want to redo my real estate website and have a rough draft of what i want it to be like. basically all i need is for someone to set up everything and allow me to type in what needs to be put in.
The designer will have to be able to put tools on the site like property search and mtg calculator and what not. I currently have been working with another individual however he is really busy and i dont like waiting for something that is basic lol.

Doozer
09-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by tm88
...all i need is for someone to set up everything...

...i dont like waiting for something that is basic ... Ahh, with an attitude like that, you should have people lining up to do the work. Maybe if the tasks are so basic, you should consider doing it yourself.

I actually had someone I was could've referred, but I think maybe it might not be the best fit....

adam c
09-08-2008, 09:14 PM
whats your budget?

tm88
09-08-2008, 09:19 PM
i have no idea what costs are, as the person doing it for me was a close friend.

im looking for a black white and chrome theme. Home page has 2 links BUYERS and SELLERS with contact information at the bottom.

Then once into the link chosen it could be very basic where i just need the links and tools put in and i can type what is needed.

A790
09-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Contact me with some more information and I'll have my web designer do it for you. I guarantee that I can have her do it for less than what you'd pay elsewhere, and the quality is top-notch.