http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=32940556&pgno=2&srt=7

Read the description... Then look at the rims..:burnout:

5= 7 in there world

GOFC sure is smart:thumbsup:

badatusrnames
09-09-2008, 10:56 PM
200HP OF PURE HONDA FUN!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

They should have mentioned all the VTEC one could spray in the face of Saturn drivers with that car...

Supa Dexta
09-09-2008, 10:58 PM
spoke = lug?

:nut:

Destinova403
09-09-2008, 11:21 PM
poor poor prelude :cry:

403ep3
09-09-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm so happy I didn't buy a car from them.

:goflames:

eglove
09-09-2008, 11:58 PM
is that bird shit on the hood?

schocker
09-10-2008, 12:08 AM
what the hell, they dont even know how to count:rofl:
looks like typical gofc condition though, looks mildly beat from the door and the hood poop.

Stunt66
09-10-2008, 12:13 PM
It's pretty obvious what happened, the sale guy couldn't count that high so he was unsure and in turn he lied. That's standard operating procedure over there.

adamc
09-10-2008, 01:14 PM
I think it's weird, and unprofessional for one dealership to be slandering, or "calling out" another.

:dunno:

7thgenvic
09-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by adamc
I think it's weird, and unprofessional for one dealership to be slandering, or "calling out" another.

the gallery is FUCKING garbage....who cares if another dealership notices something like that...

QuasarCav
09-10-2008, 01:31 PM

:werd:

Garbage company or not, a representative of South Deerfoot Suzuki should be content with his own performance.

Casa
09-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

:werd:

Garbage company or not, a representative of South Deerfoot Suzuki should be content with his own performance.

i'm pretty surprised as well, thats pretty unclassy of nbaker. Oh wait, he's 16, nvm.

nbaker00
09-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Casa

i'm pretty surprised as well, thats pretty unclassy of nbaker. Oh wait, he's 16, nvm.
What does me being 16 have anything to do with it?

bulaian
09-10-2008, 01:42 PM
:drama:

Moe Man
09-10-2008, 01:44 PM
the owners of calgary auto quest and millenium auto sales went to gallary and they were like "hey there is this same car at auto quest/millenium and it is in better shape and cheaper" and the guy from gallery is like " those guys are garbage and i will eat there dealerships"

then they confronted him with the news that they owned auto quest and millenium.:rofl:

gallery is the one bashing all the other dealerships.

JfuckinC
09-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by nbaker00

it gives you an excuse to be less professional in my eyes haha. personally i don't care, GOFC is garbage i just look at you as another beyonder laughing about it.

bubbley
09-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Next thing u no dealersheeps going to start beefin and doing drive-bys on each others shops

rmk
09-10-2008, 01:49 PM

No kidding.

luxor
09-10-2008, 04:10 PM
http://showrooms.canadatrader.com/showrooms.asp?RowID=32684725&Dealer_id=4580-5049&Pagecount=1&status=0

This M3 has been for sale for ages, I remember their old ad description of that car was: "one of the sickest M3's in calgary..."

LOL yeah a 40 year old dude shopping for a used M3 is going to jump on that due to your clever use of slangs that he doesn't even understand haha you fuck nuts. Even for those who know what you are saying its still a poor way to try and persuade anyone to buy that car cause there nothing "sick" about that M3. Unless they think that a high mileage, east coast car, with replica rims and probably carries a rebuilt title is "sick".

However they did change the description now but im sure some of you have seen that ad before.

:rofl:

banned3x
09-10-2008, 06:56 PM

im with you on this one, he should worry about his own work and not waste his time inspecting gofc ads.

89s1
09-10-2008, 07:05 PM

As if you need it spelled out for you.

Hakkola
09-10-2008, 07:12 PM

Slander is verbal, what you're thinking of is called libel, and it is only slander or libel if the statement is not true. In this case neither description works.

He should still be expecting a class action lawsuit though. :rofl:

nbaker00
09-10-2008, 07:14 PM
GOFC has removed the description now.
:guns:
:closed:

mark4091
09-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by luxor
http://showrooms.canadatrader.com/showrooms.asp?RowID=32684725&Dealer_id=4580-5049&Pagecount=1&status=0

This M3 has been for sale for ages, I remember their old ad description of that car was: "one of the sickest M3's in calgary..."

LOL yeah a 40 year old dude shopping for a used M3 is going to jump on that due to your clever use of slangs that he doesn't even understand haha you fuck nuts.

Schwa
09-10-2008, 07:38 PM
WONT LAST LONG!!

Nope! Probably a couple weeks after you drive it off the lot! :rofl:

Hakkola
09-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Schwa

Nope! Probably a couple weeks after you drive it off the lot! :rofl:

LOL! :thumbsup:

Pihsiak
09-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Is it me or are they moving the links b/c of this thread?

neither of them work for me

luxor
09-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Pihsiak
Is it me or are they moving the links b/c of this thread?

neither of them work for me

You have to first select your region and then click on the link again.

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=32684725&pgno=1&srt=1

Eleanor
09-11-2008, 12:55 PM
You guys attacking nbaker are funny. Everyone on this board hates on GOFC, get over it.

ZorroAMG
09-11-2008, 01:33 PM
No, I also think it is tactless.

nbaker00, from what I've seen seems to be quite professional and rather smart. This is one of the times where him being young is evident and although he is great at what he does, this little lesson in professionalism should be heeded to and he will continue to grow and be exponentially better than the douchey salespeople out there.

No big deal, just don't do it again. :D

puya.ro
09-11-2008, 02:32 PM
I used to work for a company that delivers car parts to shops and dealerships around Calgary. One of my frequent stops was GOFC. Proves how good their cars are.

Almost everyday I'd drop off something and I'd have to walk in the owners' offices to get them to sign. Most of the times they weren't there and I had to wander in their "gallery of not so fine cars" to find someone to talk to. Some of the times I'd catch them on their computers playing games or something.
Not too professional if I was a potential buyer.

But they were both tough and trying to look professional (in a gangster way) when I did find them.

They were also asking me stuff like " Why is this brake disk so expensive. I can get it from a guy for cheaper."
And to make it clear, a brake disk from the company I worked for is about 300% cheaper than buying it from a retailer.

I didn't have a huge negative impression about them until I read that post about that guy and his experience, as well as this post and my own experience combined.

I'd rather buy a car from a flea market than to go there.

/rant

brandon
09-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
No, I also think it is tactless.

nbaker00, from what I've seen seems to be quite professional and rather smart. This is one of the times where him being young is evident and although he is great at what he does, this little lesson in professionalism should be heeded to and he will continue to grow and be exponentially better than the douchey salespeople out there.

No big deal, just don't do it again. :D

+1

LadyLuck
09-11-2008, 02:41 PM
if someone else would have posted this you guys would have been all over it.

so what if he posted it, i dont see how thats unprofessional considering all of beyond except for romeo hates GoFC.

:whocares:

MikeAg
09-11-2008, 02:42 PM
nbaker00 is 16?!

Eleanor
09-11-2008, 03:17 PM
You guys need to stop being so uptight about this kind of stuff. You need to realize when nbaker is posting with his own thoughts & opinions rather than representing Deerfoot Suzuki.

He is just a 16 year old guy who likes to laugh at incompetent people, don't we all?

No one says boo when Tomco bashes on other dent removal shops (not to single you out Tomco, but it's the first thing that came to my head) but when Norman posts something funny, he gets bashed for it.

Norman does have a life beyond Deerfoot Suzuki, not every one of his posts is representing the dealership, just like shadowz or tirebob's aren't about their respective businesses.

At least he's not like romeo.el.cobra and defending the dealership that he works at as a "bystander."

/rant

ragu
09-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Eleanor
You guys need to stop being so uptight about this kind of stuff. You need to realize when nbaker is posting with his own thoughts & opinions rather than representing Deerfoot Suzuki.

He is just a 16 year old guy who likes to laugh at incompetent people, don't we all?

No one says boo when Tomco bashes on other dent removal shops (not to single you out Tomco, but it's the first thing that came to my head) but when Norman posts something funny, he gets bashed for it.

Norman does have a life beyond Deerfoot Suzuki, not every one of his posts is representing the dealership, just like shadowz or tirebob's aren't about their respective businesses.

At least he's not like romeo.el.cobra and defending the dealership that he works at as a "bystander."

/rant

+1 Very well said

TomcoPDR
09-11-2008, 09:07 PM

Gosh darn it I tried so hard to stay away from this thread, but kinda have to now that I'm involved, lol... not that it's a big deal, guess I'll support good old Norman boy then.

But, HUGE DISCLAIMER: I am NOT commenting nor involved with said dealership(s) in this thread. It does NOT concern me what said dealership(s) do.

Just need to clear my name here (and nothing against Eleanor, I like reading his comments in general)... with myself, a single technician who actually does the skill labour work, owning a registered business, the things I write on Beyond about "dents" are informative in nature.

Pretty much look at the spectum of Beyond mechanics and amatures posting their engine swap photos. (i.e. someone doing a WRX engine in a GC8 body, and Monto Carlo lowrider build)... They're not "bashing" other mechanics but yet showing everyone what THEY do/did... Same with all the detailers on this board, great guy that comes to mind, Sneek, he provides informative insights about products, techniques, his work and trouble shooting (how jobs can go bad, if done by hacks)... However, he (Sneek) wouldn't be "bashing" someone like Jed from Mobiblereflections.ca directly, since Jed also provides highly recommended work.

Therefore, within my industry, I think it's fair to state that within my industry (dent removals), if someone who is NOT a hack, I don't know why they would feel I'm "bashing" them on Beyond by posting MY WORK. When TomcoPDR first signed on board, yes, maybe a little more "jabs"... however, I've changed most if not all of my threads/posts regarding the issue. And I openly invite anyone (even competitors) who feels I've written something about them (in name) about them being HACKS, then please rationally quote and discuss why "you" (the HACK) feel that way.

Everything I write about dents, can be found through google research, as well as good quality instructional PDR videos, as well as common sense. (i.e. in general, PDR work should come out looking good, lol)

So just to be clear, I have NEVER outted any of my competitors, you can test me by sending fake emails/PM, I will not talk about others... actually, I really don't give a shit what they do, lol. It only gets to me when "they" hack and come off and trick public as professionals; which loses public confidence in the trade for all. (kind of like crack whores posing/poser to be a professional call-girls)

As for Norman, why you guys press him so hard??? Beyond in general should be fun and relaxing in nature, secondly he posted something that can be publicly viewed. In the scary world of automotive, there're a lot of shit that goes on behind the scene, scandals and scams that only insiders know of. Norman seems like a smart boy that he wouldn't discuss much dirtier stuff than that. (such as in my industry, there are a lot more politics than you'd think, but I only post repair photos, techniques)

AGAIN, I'm not involved nor commenting on the dealership(s) since I know the one of the owners for one of them for 12 years since school age, but ever since Rage made another thread and I made a witty, innocent remark, he isn't too happy with me :rofl: ... so I'm NOT talking in specific dealership(s)

From what I've read, everyone who's dealt with Norman has nothing but love for him, has anyone had a case where Norman has "screwed you"?

These are Norman's most memoriable and impressionable years, so why would you guys wanna taint the young fella with reality how rough the consumer world really is... When he grows up and take over the dealerships (and I'm sure daddy has more, you can buy brand-name dealers in small towns for >$1 mil) would you rather him being one of those anal uptight business dudes who follows everything by the book, every sale to every penny, requires every second worked by his employees (i.e. instead of giving them early weekend 30min leaves)

Or, would you guys rather welcome the guy with open arms so that when he grows up he'll have a passionate attachment to customer service and ensure things are always TRIED to made right. Encouraging him the respect to be giving back to the "community" like hosting BBQ's, good prices, install stripper poles, mud wrestling on showroom floor, etc... for all to enjoy?

Norman, don't worry about it dude. It's like me, all the guys I work with are all independently incorporated business techncians (so we are legally different companies), when we go into a town with hail damage working together, anybody who misses a dent or does something wrong gets made fun of... what's the big deal?

system
09-12-2008, 12:54 PM
facebook says it all ( JK ) profile....

Eleanor
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Sorry I made you write that essay Tomco, it was just the first thing that came to my head. I should clear up though that Tomco did never mention any names. From my recollection (it was awhile ago) he only showed examples of other PDR work. He never said "joe blow is a scammer" or anything along those lines.

It was more of a double standard that I noticed that bothered me. Maybe it was because people know that Norman is young that they could get away with flaming him or w/e.

I agree with pretty much all you said. Beyond needs to relax and enjoy the environment here. Until they ask for a JDM key, then they need to be flamed for the rest of the internet to enjoy :rofl:

SNAATCH
09-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by ragu

+1 Very well said

+2

One business should never bad talk another. We all know about gofc and posting a thread about some typo's they made is pretty low IMO. There is no need for that.

Jlude
09-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

:rofl: :rofl:

They should have mentioned all the VTEC one could spray in the face of Saturn drivers with that car...

See sig

Originally posted by eglove
is that bird shit on the hood?

and around the doors... wtf... oh it's MINT

GOFC has removed the description now.
:guns:
:closed:

That's a relief. I thought you were going crazy.

TomcoPDR
09-15-2008, 05:33 PM
From my recollection (it was awhile ago) he only showed examples of other PDR work.

I had to think what you meant, but do you mean these labeled "Hall of Shame"?

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/185585/hall-of-shame/

These are just photos that were sent to me (I don't even think these are Calgary work), or just my research from the internet... It might not even be from "Paintless Dent Removal" businesses... but could be the car owner themselves just pushing a body panel from the backside trying to get the dent out.

Technicially, if the owner is happy with those repairs, that's fine too... I just started that section as information/opinion.

So sort of like a high quality detailer posting a black vehicle full of swirls after it got "detailed" by just someone else; don't really need to know who to bad mouth, BUT, just letting people know what could happen.

I'm sure you know what I mean, but just making clear :D