PDA

View Full Version : Fs: West Jet Buddy Pass

brown_guy
09-10-2008, 08:07 AM
I have 2 West Jet Buddy Passes SOLD

brown_guy
09-10-2008, 10:04 AM
A buddy pass is so you can get on any WestJet flight on standby and if way cheaper than paying regular fares

DJ_NAV
09-10-2008, 10:34 AM
2 for $375 right?

2002civic
09-10-2008, 11:04 AM
so 375 for a round trip flight, and you still have to pay the taxes, and you have to wait standby.. Great Deal!:rolleyes:

benyl
09-10-2008, 11:07 AM
I just flew to LA and back for $401 with a confirmed seat both ways.

With your deal, I would pay you $375 and then I would also have to pay WJ nearly $100 each way.

Seems like a rip off.

Besides, the employee who gave these to you will be reprimanded. These passes should not be sold for profit.

sputnik
09-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Don't WestJet employees get fired for selling buddy passes?

dharminder
09-10-2008, 11:42 AM
I am pretty sure you get fired for selling buddy passes. But 375 is a rip off, unless you are flying to say Hawaii or some destination like that.

G-Suede
09-10-2008, 12:38 PM
As benyl has mentioned, buyers will still have to pay the discounted airfare plus taxes.

A buddy pass doesn't mean you just get to hop on the flight and go. These are standby passes and the purchaser should be aware that they will be last in line behind staff, companions, etc. On busy routes, good luck getting on as these seats cannot be confirmed ahead of time.

Aside from that buddy passes are coded. If it is found out these have been sold for profit: the person that originally sold them will be fired. If the people using them cause a problem, act up, don't follow the WJ policies in place ie. dress code, etc: the person that originally sold them will be fired.

As for the price - your user name fits perfectly. :thumbsup:

92Mx-3
09-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by G-Suede

:rofl:

VWEvo
09-10-2008, 01:00 PM

:eek: I don't know if that was called for :rolleyes:

bubbley
09-10-2008, 01:03 PM
As benyl has mentioned, buyers will still have to pay the discounted airfare plus taxes.

A buddy pass doesn't mean you just get to hop on the flight and go. These are standby passes and the purchaser should be aware that they will be last in line behind staff, companions, etc. On busy routes, good luck getting on as these seats cannot be confirmed ahead of time.

Aside from that buddy passes are coded. If it is found out these have been sold for profit: the person that originally sold them will be fired. If the people using them cause a problem, act up, don't follow the WJ policies in place ie. dress code, etc: the person that originally sold them will be fired.

your name should have been G-String!

brown_guy
09-10-2008, 03:22 PM
SOLD ....and the funny part is they were sold to another west jeter lol:thumbsup:

lint
09-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by brown_guy
SOLD ....and the funny part is they were sold to another west jeter lol:thumbsup:

It'd be even funnier of that west jetter were to report your buddy who gave you the buddy passes and had them fired.

G-Suede
09-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by brown_guy

Nothing like lying to make you look like even more of a skid.

brown_guy
09-10-2008, 03:46 PM
haha too bad buddie is allready fired from west jet .......and still can use the old buddie passes thats why hes selling them because he's not worried about getting fired :thumbsup: but thanks for comming out :thumbsup:

So... if he west jeter that got the buddie passes to report buddie well .....guess she is out of luck :thumbsup:

G-Suede
09-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Ok buddie. That's for the update buddie. Talk to you later buddie.

benyl
09-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Interesting that they are still valid. I know that you need to fill out the employee's name on the pass.

jdmakkord
09-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by benyl
Interesting that they are still valid. I know that you need to fill out the employee's name on the pass.

Its up to management whether to revoke travel benefits after termination. Lots of ex employees still use buddy passes.

5fivespeed
09-10-2008, 10:44 PM

What are you, like a redneck or something? That's uncalled for.

redx2nv
09-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by 5fivespeed

What are you, like a redneck or something? That's uncalled for.

Its called a reality check.

Pacman
09-11-2008, 09:19 AM
As a card carrying member of the Calgary Brownie Association, I hope you sold those for at least double face value.....otherwise, you are just an Oreo cookie.

lint
09-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Pacman
As a card carrying member of the Calgary Brownie Association, I hope you sold those for at least double face value.....otherwise, you are just an Oreo cookie.

I thought the term was "coconut"?

5fivespeed
09-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by redx2nv

Its called a reality check.

Please do elaborate.

brown_guy
09-11-2008, 11:55 PM
wow we should make a brown guys only section on beyond in the market place lol

Your brown I am brown you get a better price :thumbsup:

thanks for all the support :drama: