PDA

View Full Version : Accident on 14th

kenny
09-11-2003, 11:14 PM
Ouch, traffic was flowing one second and next thing you know it starts getting backed up and I see that some cars are sideways in front of me. As I get closer I see its a car accident, so I pulled over checked everyone out and called 911 for them. 3 car accident with an elderly lady in the first car that got rear ended pretty badly by a minivan. She had two dogs in her car and all she wanted was a phone so she could call her daughter to bring the dogs home.

Anyways, heres a quick picture before I pulled away since the ambulances and cops were arriving:

MK3HKS
09-11-2003, 11:16 PM
calgary is gettin worse every every....dunno why:dunno:

Ben
09-12-2003, 12:21 AM
"Combo!"

Blue Devil 2
09-12-2003, 02:01 AM
nice looking 3some :hitit:

G
09-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

because Calgary has a lot of stooopid ass drivers and it's getting worse every day.

Mckenzie
09-12-2003, 09:43 AM
I saw a 5 car pile up on monday after the rain hit..... This grand am was in the middle and it was like 3 feet off the ground because the guy behind it wedged his car underneath the rear bumper.....

Oh.... and take a wild guess what rear-ended the first car?

Mini-van!!! :thumbsdow :dunno: :rolleyes: :confused: :banghead: :bullshit: :barf: Damn those soccer moms need to learn how to drive.....

88CRX
09-12-2003, 09:49 AM
there was an accident on 14th thursday morning too :thumbsdow :banghead:

illeagle
09-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Worse? that would have never happened if the 2 last cars diden't follow so close, that's the problem, following too close, or just a slow brain

04blackMAX
09-16-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

hmmmmm lemme think about that one for a second, maybe cause people in this city cant drive!!!the only thing i miss about toronto, is the NON shitty drivers

MK3HKS
09-16-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX

hmmmmm lemme think about that one for a second, maybe cause people in this city cant drive!!!the only thing i miss about toronto, is the NON shitty drivers

well.no shit....:rofl:, i meant like what happen to the people...did the smoke themself retarded or somthin:dunno:

good thing they are doin GDL now.....maybe it will help
:thumbsup:

powerslave
09-16-2003, 11:37 PM
I went to Toronto recently, at the beginning of August (to see Iron Maiden) and one thing that surprised me was how much worse the traffic seemed there than in Calgary.

Cars honking like crazy, people going through yellow and red even after it's been red for about five seconds, drivers cutting off pedestrians... I was really disappointed and was glad to be back driving in Calgary...

lammer
09-16-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX

hahha man those guys in toronto are rough, you try to cross and your like commiting suicide.

5.9 R/T
09-17-2003, 12:04 AM
Ya down east cars have the right of way, not peds.

lammer
09-17-2003, 12:07 AM
haha its so scary, cause i was younger back then and i didn't know..man i twas freaky shit!

Wildcat
09-17-2003, 12:23 AM
looks like another case of "old and stupid"

Mckenzie
09-18-2003, 08:21 AM
Toronto is full of aggressive drivers. I lived n Mississauga for 5 years and it was pretty intense, even though I wasnt even driving at the time.

And when I told my step-mom (who lives there) that we actually stop for pedestrians, it kinda freaked her out...... they dont stop for pedestrians in TDot....:(