PDA

View Full Version : FS: 3 month old Golden Retriever

SilverRex
09-11-2008, 07:51 AM
I have a 11 week old golden retriever male for sale.

Brought it from a nice family out in the farm area in airdrie that had 9 puppies that came from a very healthy and obedient parents.

Dog has a health check and 1st shot taken.

Unfortunately as much as both my wife and I loved the Dog, our recent job schedule has taken away the ability for us to give the dog's attention it deserves.

We want him to goto a loving home family that has the time to take good care of him.

He is absolutely adorable and loves attention. Highly affectionate.

asking 500.00 obo
I also have a xlarge dogpen and Kernel for sale if you need one.

PM for more details and I will post pics when I get home from work.

SilverRex
09-12-2008, 10:17 PM
This is Bing at 2 months old

Boat
09-18-2008, 10:45 PM
:love:

SilverRex
09-20-2008, 08:34 PM
bump

analbumcover
09-20-2008, 09:07 PM
are you trying to make money off of this dog? This isn't even CKC and you're trying to sell a 3 month old puppy for $500. Most reputable breeders make you sign an agreement that you won't sell before a year of ownership

Non CKC Golden Reteivers can be bought from $350+

SilverRex
09-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover
are you trying to make money off of this dog? This isn't even CKC and you're trying to sell a 3 month old puppy for $500. Most reputable breeders make you sign an agreement that you won't sell before a year of ownership

Non CKC Golden Reteivers can be bought from $350+

what ever you saying you can keep it to yourself. I can only say the following.

1. ORiginal owner did not ask me to sign anything.
2. Originally our intention is to keep the dog, but things change and with me and my wife working, there is no way we can spent more time the dog deserves. So why keep the dog if the dog can goto a family that loves and has the time to spare?
3. Waiting for a year, most people buy dogs when they are puppy why? so they bond eariler. Do you even read dog books? the best time to train the dog is when its 3 months old. Best time to have a permanent owner.
4. We are not trying to make money. We go with the average price of what people are selling it for and mind you price is very negotiable. I dont want people to get the idea there is something wrong with the dog and the price is like 200.00.
5.Use your sense, if we are trying to make money, why do we need to buy the dog pen and kernel? That is right, we just love to waste our money and time so we can make a few dollars of what is worth.

I applaud you for looking out for the buyers, but im sorry, you got the wrong folks here.:guns: