PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be in Ironman 2?

el_fefes
09-11-2008, 12:14 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180285971272

Fuckin sweet!!! Haha if I had the money.... :D

adam c
09-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Travel and accommodations not included

sputnik
09-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Role and length of screen time to be determined by Marvel, and there can be no assurance that the role will appear in the final version of the film

el_fefes
09-11-2008, 12:35 PM
^Dude with the of money the winner will spend to win the auction, travel and accomodation expenses won't likely be an issue for this person.

el_fefes
09-11-2008, 12:39 PM
@ sputnik

Yeah, that makes sense.

As long as the winner doesn't look like this:

http://www.realnets.com/jye/southpark_wow2.jpg

or sucks at acting/being on screen they'll probably put them on.

Jlude
09-11-2008, 12:50 PM
this would be a cool experience...

doubt you'd meet robert downy jr when you visit the set...

ZorroAMG
09-11-2008, 01:37 PM
They won't get screen time or be required to act. They'll be someone in a crowd or sitting behind the scenes in a coffee shop, won't be credited and it'll be a crapshoot whether or not they will even make it to final cut.

PAYING money to be an extra (charity or not) seems a little goofy, considering EVERY OTHER extra will GET paid hahaha.

I should have my agent get me on as an extra, stand next to the guy and hold up a "Beyowned" sign

:rofl: :rofl:

TaiChino
09-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
PAYING money to be an extra (charity or not) seems a little goofy, considering EVERY OTHER extra will GET paid hahaha.

Charity reasons are as good a reason to spend money as any, providing you have the means. If some rich jerk thinks it would be a fun experience and a charitable cause to dump 0.01% of his net worth to do this, I say power to him. People donate money for cancer runs and get absolutely nothing out of the deal (absolutely nothing wrong with that, just making a point).

Now if someone was taking out a 2nd mortgage on his/her house or something to that effect, then yes, a little goofy to say the least.