PDA

View Full Version : Dear Black Integra on memorial

zipdoa
09-11-2008, 04:32 PM
I am sorry I stalled at the intersection, and making you wait, literally, another 4 seconds to start moving. You didn't have to honk and I'm sorry I fingered you. But did you guido looking hardcores really have to come up beside me and call me a "faggot" and attempt to spit on my accord? Or did you not realize that the wind would carry your saliva backwards and completely miss my car. I'm sorry I didn't retaliate, and simply shook my head at your immaturity.

And then, for some reason, you found it necessary to drive like a douche bag, slam the brakes on the shoulder, and attempt to take pictures of my car. Is this standard issue for high schoolers? Your integra sounds like shit by the way, but you wouldn't be concerned with something like that by the way you presented yourself.

/rant

TorqueDog
09-11-2008, 11:55 PM
If someone isn't moving from a light because they're being an inattentive retard, I'll give 'em a "Wake the fuck up" honk, but if someone stalls their car, it's hard not to feel bad for them, since they're probably embarassed as hell that they just stalled in the first place.

So I probably would have just chuckled to myself as you stalled instead of honking or anything.

What those guys did, they need to have their teeth folded in. No wonder Calgary drivers get such a shitty reputation... aside from the lot of you who haven't figured out which lane is for passing, and which lanes are for traveling in... or that if you're trying to merge onto a 100 KM/H freeway, you should probably be doing 100 KM/H before you get there; but I digress. :D

g-m
09-12-2008, 08:49 AM
yea I laugh when people stall ahaha
and I'll wait like 10 seconds before honking usually if someone isnt going

ahaha I woulda retaliated, I h ate guidos so much
They all need a good old fashioned beatdown

hampstor
09-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Memorial drive east or west? :)

TKRIS
09-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Impede traffic=get honked at.

They reacted like fucking douchebags, but you were out of line giving them the finger in the first place.

You fuck up in traffic, expect to get honked at, and keep your mouth shut, and your little fingers on the wheel.

a social dsease
09-12-2008, 04:13 PM
fucking integra drivers :banghead:

luxor
09-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS

They reacted like fucking douchebags, but you were out of line giving them the finger in the first place.

You fuck up in traffic, expect to get honked at, and keep your mouth shut, and your little fingers on the wheel.

:werd:

Jlude
09-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by a social dsease

sons of bitches

TomcoPDR
09-12-2008, 07:58 PM

Rev15
09-12-2008, 09:57 PM
It happens, I have a hard time believing that no one has ever stalled at least once when they were learning to drive a standard. The Integra was probably an auto, anyway; I wouldn't let it get to you. As far as "Impede traffic=get honked at", I agree, as far as calling the OP a faggot, and spitting on his car, I'd say he damn straight had the right to finger them (this is of course if he fingered them after the fact).

zieg
09-12-2008, 10:02 PM
The low tone horn on my car doesn`t work and since it makes my car go `meep meep` I usually prefer to blip the throttle at people when they don`t notice the light turned green..

rmk
09-12-2008, 10:03 PM

Cocky fuckers driving a black integra.

gqmw
09-12-2008, 10:19 PM
was the finger really necessary?

Kobe
09-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by rmk

Cocky fuckers driving a black integra.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

redline
09-13-2008, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by gqmw
was the finger really necessary?

was the horn necessary in the first place?

89s1
09-13-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by redline

was the horn necessary in the first place?

Nope.

I think Torquedog summed it up pretty well. The horn was a little excessive, and thus, got a reaction.

These guys sound like total asslickers. :guns:

Mibz
09-13-2008, 09:08 AM
Perhaps the integra didn't know he stalled. Perhaps they just thought he wasn't paying attention. A horn comes in quite handy in that situation. If you ask me, the finger was what caused this issue.

DonJuan
09-13-2008, 09:11 AM
LOL, at stalling... it happens alot.

And when you honk the natural response is the finger. (I dunno, just seems natural)

If I see someone stall, I usually just find it amusing. No need for honking.

Douchebags in Integra. There are lots of them.

beyond_ban
09-13-2008, 09:33 AM
You should learn how to drive. Because of you me and my home boi's missed our time at the tanning depot and then we had to go out last night looking all pasty and shit. If you plan on stalling next time, do it behind me ass licker.

pf0sh0
09-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by a social dsease

I drives the integras.:confused:

I usually won't honk until a good 10-15 secs. But I had something similar happen to me last night a black integra with sweet altezza's and some sweet rims and a fart cannon was trying ot get me to race by staying in low gear to make his cannon blast off, and then he flew away.. that fucking blowjob.

TorqueDog
09-13-2008, 09:40 AM
The way to avoid this is to just launch the damn thing from every light. With no track soon, you'll have an excuse. ;)

g-m
09-13-2008, 01:29 PM

You fuck up in traffic, expect to get honked at, and keep your mouth shut, and your little fingers on the wheel. if someone honks at me 9.5/10 they get the bird unless I've done something absolutely retarded. There are very few excuses for honking and I basically never use mine.
Except when people stop in merge lanes JESUS CHRIST

TorqueDog
09-13-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by g-m
if someone honks at me 9.5/10 they get the bird unless I've done something absolutely retarded. There are very few excuses for honking and I basically never use mine.
Except when people stop in merge lanes JESUS CHRIST Honking is a way of getting someone's attention. That's what it's there for. It's not meant as a way of saying "Fuck you, you fucking fuck", even though everyone seems to take it that way.

pyroza
09-13-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
Perhaps the integra didn't know he stalled. Perhaps they just thought he wasn't paying attention. A horn comes in quite handy in that situation. If you ask me, the finger was what caused this issue.

It's pretty easy to tell when someone has stalled.

colinxx235
09-13-2008, 04:03 PM
The only time I tend to honk my horn is when i'm turning onto mcleod from glenmore and everyone things joining lanes = yield and wait until I can cross all 4 lanes or w/e the fuck they think, people get quites pissed off when i'm behind slamming my horn for not going through properly haha =)

BoS_DC2
09-13-2008, 04:26 PM
What's with all the integra hate?

Stalling happens haha, believe me when I say this. There are a lot more better drivers in Calgary than BC.

dooman24
09-13-2008, 04:48 PM
lol..
i dont see anything funny about stalling a car..
it happens..
unless you're cocky yourself, think you're the best driver in the world and will never stall a car or just drive your daddy's automatic..

jsn
09-13-2008, 05:35 PM
From what I've read, it seems like the sequence of events were as follows:

Stalled
Honk
Finger
douchebagness

The honk could have been to wake you up or to inform you that there was a greenlight. I've done it before as the person in front of me didn't notice that the light had turned green. Not saying what the guy did was right, but you may have prompted him by giving him the finger, so IMO you're both at fault.

TKRIS
09-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by g-m
if someone honks at me 9.5/10 they get the bird unless I've done something absolutely retarded. There are very few excuses for honking and I basically never use mine.

That's because you're a typical moron Alberta driver.
Anywhere else in the fucking world, horns are used the way they're supposed to be: to either alert someone to your position, or to something they're obviously not paying enough attention to. Somehow, people here got such a fucking stick up their ass that they get chaffed vaginas whenever someone uses their horn (a device that's mandatory on every fucking vehicle).

What the fuck do you retards think it's there for?

I generally give people about 2 seconds to sit at a green light with their thumbs up their asses, talking on their fucking cell phones, before I give them a quick honk. Does the sound of my horn offend your delicate little sensibilities? Here's a solution: Pay attention to what you're fucking doing. I've got shit to do, if you don't, fucking great, keep your stupid ass off the fucking road.

I also honk when you can't maintain speed, when you're swerving all over your lane, or generally whenever you're doing anything other than driving like a goddamned adult.

The roads are for big kids. If you're too much of an ADD riddled, self important shithead to pay attention to what you're doing, stay at home.

88jbody
09-13-2008, 09:57 PM
horn usage

single quick honk is just indicating to someone there is something they should be aware of.

2 small honks is a polite way to let them know they have not noticed the light change ect...

1 honk about 1 second long, this is something you should not be doing or there is something you should be doing and are not

1 honk 2-3 seconds you are doing something stupid and are boarder line being a douche

1 or multipul honks comming into the 4 second or longer range is fuck you you fucking fuck or someone stopping in a merge or doing a stupid act that almost ar does result in a collision

TKRIS
09-13-2008, 10:11 PM
^ I would agree with that.
Although the only time I give more than 1 short honk is in the case of someone doing something incredibly fucking stupid, in which case it's usally accompanied by a finger, and a string of profanities that would strain George Carlin's (RIP) sense of decency.

gqmw
09-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by g-m

Retarded attitude much?
What are you solving by fingering them back?
If someone is being a douche bag, it doesn't mean you gotta stoop down to their level too.

tabouli
09-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Dear beyond Losers

Stop writing fucking lame letters on the internet

Thanks

Aleks
09-14-2008, 04:55 PM

Anywhere else in the fucking world, horns are used the way they're supposed to be: to either alert someone to your position, or to something they're obviously not paying enough attention to. Somehow, people here got such a fucking stick up their ass that they get chaffed vaginas whenever someone uses their horn (a device that's mandatory on every fucking vehicle).

I generally give people about 2 seconds to sit at a green light with their thumbs up their asses, talking on their fucking cell phones, before I give them a quick honk. Does the sound of my horn offend your delicate little sensibilities? Here's a solution: Pay attention to what you're fucking doing. I've got shit to do, if you don't, fucking great, keep your stupid ass off the fucking road.

I also honk when you can't maintain speed, when you're swerving all over your lane, or generally whenever you're doing anything other than driving like a goddamned adult.

The roads are for big kids. If you're too much of an ADD riddled, self important shithead to pay attention to what you're doing, stay at home.

:thumbsup:

I was in Europe last summer and people honk all the time. I didn't see the bird come out once.

mark4091
09-14-2008, 05:24 PM
People who don't have the common sense to use a signal light piss me off the most. Yesterday I started to make my turn out of a parking lot right as the last guy was passing by my turn out area, at the last moment the moron slows down instantly and begins to turn in. So at this point I'm half in the left lane with a guy coming somewhat close to me, I have douche clog in the van halfway through his turn and now a guy coming from the right. So I turn around the guy in the van and I have guy in van # 2 behind me laying on the horn a good 15 meters back. Sorry I disturbed you're pleasureful ride in you're wifes minivan.

Worst part about the whole ordeal is that I get up to speed pretty quick so I didn't mess with the guy behind me that bad. People just love to get on the horn really quick to start shit.

Grogador
09-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by mark4091
People who don't have the common sense to use a signal light piss me off the most. Yesterday I started to make my turn out of a parking lot right as the last guy was passing by my turn out area, at the last moment the moron slows down instantly and begins to turn in. So at this point I'm half in the left lane with a guy coming somewhat close to me, I have douche clog in the van halfway through his turn and now a guy coming from the right. So I turn around the guy in the van and I have guy in van # 2 behind me laying on the horn a good 15 meters back. Sorry I disturbed you're pleasureful ride in you're wifes minivan.

Try again in English?

mark4091
09-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Grogador

Try again in English?

I'm sorry you couldn't understand what I was getting at. It wasn't very easy to explain.

:whocares:

sr20s14zenki
09-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by mark4091

Worst part about the whole ordeal is that I get up to speed pretty quick so I didn't mess with the guy behind me that bad. People just love to get on the horn really quick to start shit.

I love the good old "im half way in the lane now i'll signal" one...lol...signal right or dont signal at all. Or the one today...guy cuts me off so he could get in front of me before he got up in the ass of the car in front of him, so he cuts me off first and foremost, then he blinks his singal once, yes, one blink, when hes 3/4 of the way in my lane.

403ep3
09-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

I love the good old "im half way in the lane now i'll signal" one...lol...signal right or dont signal at all. Or the one today...guy cuts me off so he could get in front of me before he got up in the ass of the car in front of him, so he cuts me off first and foremost, then he blinks his singal once, yes, one blink, when hes 3/4 of the way in my lane.

:werd: One of my biggest pet peeves is when asshole drivers don't use signals and they think it's my fault when they almost hit me. They don't look either, they just swerve in.

pyroza
09-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

Yeah I hate that too, but during rush hour if you start to signal before changing no one will let you in. That's what it's like here in LA, not sure about up in Calgary

sr20s14zenki
09-14-2008, 09:03 PM
^^apparently its like that in edmonton too.

g-m
09-14-2008, 10:08 PM

The roads are for big kids. If you're too much of an ADD riddled, self important shithead to pay attention to what you're doing, stay at home. and thats why I flip the bird

offend your delicate sensibilities?

TKRIS
09-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by g-m
and thats why I flip the bird

Yeah.
Because you're a retard who can't pay attention to what he's doing, and somehow thinks that giving me the finger makes you less of a moron.

Originally posted by g-m
offend your delicate sensibilities?

You giving me the finger because you're either too stupid to realize you're a fuckup, or because you get butthurt when it's pointed out to you that you're a fuckup, really doesn't offend me. Your lack of attention, and inability to perform simple, every tasks is what offends me.

At the end of the day: I honk, you move.
That's all I give a shit about.

Afterwards, you do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel like big man, just get the fuck out of the way of people with the mental capacity to drive like a grown up.

If you can't pay attention to what you're fucking doing, stay home.

I really don't know how people can find driving to be this fucking difficult. I could say more, but obviously your attention span kicks out somewhere in the time it takes for a fucking light to turn green, so I don't expect that you'll even make it this far.

:D

Stealth22
09-15-2008, 12:04 AM
1) The horn is there for a reason, and I will use it if I think its necessary. I don't give a shit about hurting your ego; you screwed up. Get over it, and get the hell out of the way.

2) If you can't tell the difference between a merge/freeflow lane and a yield, go take Driver's Ed.

3) (This one just happened to me a few hours ago) I don't give a shit about how fast you want to get going somewhere. And I certainly don't give a shit about the fact that your BMW is more expensive than my car. If I get to the 4-way stop a full 5-7 seconds before you, I have a right to proceed through the intersection without having to worry or hit my brakes when you decide to blow past the stop sign and proceed halfway into the intersection.

4) Drivers that don't signal piss me off.
And on that note- some people will let you in, although a lot do not. If the road is packed in rush hour, and theres a gap that I can safely move into, I'll do it, and I'll signal the lane change. That way, at least I'm not being a complete jackass to the driver behind me. Sure, jumping into a gap in the next lane like that is sneaky, but in rush hour, if I need to get across after my left turn to the exit ramp on the right, I can't wait an hour to do so. As long as I'm not causing a collision, people don't mind. And if I leave enough gap for someone to move in (usually I'll let 1 or 2 cars in ahead of me), I don't mind if he jumps into the gap, as long as I know that he's going to do it...in other words, if he signals.

5) If you decide to change lanes without signaling, and/or not check your blind spot, I have the right to slam on my brakes and lean on my horn to prevent a collision. As a young, yet careful/defensive driver, I don't feel like becoming a statistic like the jagoffs my age who think they can drive and will street race in their Honda Civics with no regard for public safety - no offense to any Honda owners. Don't stare/glare at me after I do so - I don't feel like getting into a crash with you, and I'm sure you care about your insurance rates too.

/rant

gqmw
09-15-2008, 12:06 AM

Yeah.
Because you're a retard who can't pay attention to what he's doing, and somehow thinks that giving me the finger makes you less of a moron.

You giving me the finger because you're either too stupid to realize you're a fuckup, or because you get butthurt when it's pointed out to you that you're a fuckup, really doesn't offend me. Your lack of attention, and inability to perform simple, every tasks is what offends me.

At the end of the day: I honk, you move.
That's all I give a shit about.

Afterwards, you do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel like big man, just get the fuck out of the way of people with the mental capacity to drive like a grown up.

If you can't pay attention to what you're fucking doing, stay home.

I really don't know how people can find driving to be this fucking difficult. I could say more, but obviously your attention span kicks out somewhere in the time it takes for a fucking light to turn green, so I don't expect that you'll even make it this far.

:D

haha well said :thumbsup:

g-m if you're gonna be finger every person that honks at you, expect someday someone will get out of their car and expect you to be fighting them... I hope for your sake that you're like at least 250 lbs, over 6 ft and you travel with 3 or 4 big guys :)

g-m
09-15-2008, 07:52 AM
yea so? I'm sure it'll happen someday. I'm not asking you guys how to use my horn I'm TELLING you if you honk at me I'll finger you.

Grogador
09-15-2008, 08:00 AM
What if I honk at you to stop you from changing lanes into me while I creep in your blind spot? EH?

http://img149.echo.cx/img149/8048/theangryguybyproz0r1dx.jpg

spikerS
09-15-2008, 09:36 AM
i love the "me" mentality of the people in the thread.

Are we all that sexually frusterated, that we are ready to rage on people because we got delayed a few seconds?

But then again, I will also be the asshole who will slow you down and make your life hell if I see you acting like a tard behind me.

TKRIS
09-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by spikers
i love the "me" mentality of the people in the thread.

Are we all that sexually frusterated, that we are ready to rage on people because we got delayed a few seconds?

But then again, I will also be the asshole who will slow you down and make your life hell if I see you acting like a tard behind me.

Your completely misrepresenting the actual issue here.
The issue isn't "me", the issue is "everyone other than me".

Everybody has to use the same roads, so how about you show some fucking courtesy so we can all use them efficiently and safely?
It's pretty easy to say "ahh Fuck it. You only had to wait for 4-5 extra seconds so I could finish this text" when you're not the 5th guy in line, who is going to have to wait for the next light because some jackoff in front can't be bothered to pay attention.

The fact that I get where I need to be, faster, by driving attentively, and in the least invasive a manner possible, is only a byproduct (or, it would be, if enough people could be bothered to do likewise).
The main reason I hold myself to this standard is to ensure everybody else gets where they're going in as uninterrupted a way as is possible.

I try to be as deliberate as possible when I'm making a change, and all but invisible when I'm not.

TorqueDog
09-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by g-m
yea so? I'm sure it'll happen someday. I'm not asking you guys how to use my horn I'm TELLING you if you honk at me I'll finger you. Then expect to have guidos shoot the quills from their blowout hairstyles at you. :dunno: If you act like a douche, people will let you know how they feel, often in a very public manner.

If you flipped me off because I honked at you, I'd probably pull up beside you and tell you, in a very nice way, that I honked at you because of something you were doing wrong.

JordanEG6
09-15-2008, 11:02 AM
People in Calgary make a huge deal about the horn. It astounds me to see people finger me for letting them know they are sitting at a light not paying attention or cutting into my lane damn near hitting me.

The horn is there for a reason, people use it for a reason. And, only in Calgary, when I use my horn, other drivers take a huge offense to it, like I cussed out their mothers.

Ntense_SpecV
09-15-2008, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
People in Calgary make a huge deal about the horn. It astounds me to see people finger me for letting them know they are sitting at a light not paying attention or cutting into my lane damn near hitting me.

The horn is there for a reason, people use it for a reason. And, only in Calgary, when I use my horn, other drivers take a huge offense to it, like I cussed out their mothers.

Yup, like when I got cut off by a mercedes and honked at him to let him know it was closer then he believed it to be when he made a lane change - I beeped the horn only to have him throw the middle finger out his window letting me know he understood how much of a fucking asshole he is...live and learn I guess.

max_boost
09-15-2008, 12:12 PM
TKRIS has the best responses. LOL

:eek: :thumbsup:

3g4u
09-15-2008, 01:55 PM
OP - So let me get this straight, you FUCK UP, guy behind you honks the horn, you give him the finger,(thus starting a fight) Guido pulls up to let you know your a moron, and this guy is at fault.

You are a perfect example of what is wrong with the mentality of people in this city. Car horns are there for a reason, to alert people! Not to start fights because of your bruised ego.

I hope that one day you flip the bird to the wrong guy, then maby your bruised ego will match your bruised face.

Some peoples kids.

:banghead:

g-m
09-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
Then expect to have guidos shoot the quills from their blowout hairstyles at you. :dunno: If you act like a douche, people will let you know how they feel, often in a very public manner.

If you flipped me off because I honked at you, I'd probably pull up beside you and tell you, in a very nice way, that I honked at you because of something you were doing wrong.
Yea thats legit I know when I did something wrong. But honking because you had to wait an additional 3 seconds before going at a light is also discourteous. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. What if the sun was directly behind the light and I was checking it every 5 seconds so I didn't have to stare at the sun?

This is a ridiculous argument and apparently we all have different values. There are times I throw up the bird and there are times I know I was wrong and arguing about it on some stupid internet forum is not going to change how I interact with people. No matter how many profanity-laced posts people make its not going to change the bottom line. I was simply sharing my opinion and this thread has not changed anything whatsoever for me. I'd rather our roads DIDN'T resemble Montreal, so I will continue to give people the benefit of the doubt, not honk, and throw a friendly one-fingered wave at people who don't have an extra 10 seconds of patience in their super-busy life.

edit: its good for the soul to get a little confrontation once in a while anyway

TorqueDog
09-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by g-m

Yea thats legit I know when I did something wrong. But honking because you had to wait an additional 3 seconds before going at a light is also discourteous. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. What if the sun was directly behind the light and I was checking it every 5 seconds so I didn't have to stare at the sun?

This is a ridiculous argument and apparently we all have different values. There are times I throw up the bird and there are times I know I was wrong and arguing about it on some stupid internet forum is not going to change how I interact with people. No matter how many profanity-laced posts people make its not going to change the bottom line. I was simply sharing my opinion and this thread has not changed anything whatsoever for me. I'd rather our roads DIDN'T resemble Montreal, so I will continue to give people the benefit of the doubt, not honk, and throw a friendly one-fingered wave at people who don't have an extra 10 seconds of patience in their super-busy life.

edit: its good for the soul to get a little confrontation once in a while anyway Hey, I know I wouldn't have honked, but he did and you DID fuck up whether you like it or not. Maybe you should go back to driving a slushbox and leave the manual transmissions up to the people who know how to operate them.

Three honest-to-gosh seconds is an unreasonable amount of time for someone to proceed on a green, and him honking at you was justified. I've honked after two seconds, and I've never been flipped off. The driver, if anything, waved as if to say "Sorry about that".

Your flipping him the bird was NOT justified in that he didn't do anything wrong, YOU did. His reaction afterwards was uncalled for, but don't act like you're a fucking victim when you're just an uncoordinated douche and some jackass happened to call you on it. :poosie: Go buy an automatic.

gqmw
09-15-2008, 11:54 PM
^ LOL it wasn't even g-m who started this thread...
zipdoa started this thread....g-m just says he'd do the same thing haha

cam_wmh
09-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by g-m
yea so? I'm sure it'll happen someday. I'm not asking you guys how to use my horn I'm TELLING you if you honk at me I'll finger you.

you ass backwards dickless scouser cunt.

he is bringing your attention back to the task at hand - driving, as obviously your mind is elsewhere, and your pantybunched stink trench sounded the alarms, -- DEFENSIVE MECHANISMS UP - Nobody tells me to pay attention but me!

ps, I don't even know why I try convincing you otherwise, not only did TKRIS explain it, but he then had to own you like an 18th century cotton picker.

fucking sigh.

beyond_ban
09-16-2008, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by g-m

That is retarded. Enough said.

Originally posted by spikers

It is not the few seconds that YOU delayed me as much as the build up of a whole bunch of people slowing me down by a few seconds. The time wasted by every second or third or even fifth car because they are not being alert really adds up. Obviously some people will stall and that is understandable, but when i am getting delayed because you are to busy to complete your #1 task at hand (at least it should be...) then i will honk my horn for sure. I really like when the guy i honked at gets all worked up and starts to yell at me and throw me some nice sign language. It makes me laugh knowing that: 1. He is going to do nothing about it 95% of the time, thus he is in bad mood for nothing.
2. If they do decide to do anything, 95% of the time i am bigger and when we step out of our cars the other guy gets back in.

I think rush hour is terrible in some parts of the city because of bad drivers and not so much the roads. I drive crowchild from Royal Oak to the deep SE everyday and the worst part is coming home through Kensington. Sure, there will be a natural build up of traffic due to the lights, but i dare say if everyone was ready to drive the moment traffic started to move that the back up would be much less.

mowglee
09-16-2008, 08:56 AM
honestly...:whocares:
he honked, u fingered, get over it
and how do u know he honked at u in the first place?? what if he saw someone he knows and honked at him/her to say hi:dunno: i do that all the time lol

g-m
09-16-2008, 10:08 AM
zipdoa started this thread....g-m just says he'd do the same thing haha yea jesus christ wtf
I do it but I don't make posts about it

g-m
09-16-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by cam_wmh

you ass backwards dickless scouser cunt.

he is bringing your attention back to the task at hand - driving, as obviously your mind is elsewhere, and your pantybunched stink trench sounded the alarms, -- DEFENSIVE MECHANISMS UP - Nobody tells me to pay attention but me!

ps, I don't even know why I try convincing you otherwise, not only did TKRIS explain it, but he then had to own you like an 18th century cotton picker.

fucking sigh. I didn't bother reading his posts for the most part. Badly written with poor form he wasn't arguing he was just trying to piss me off

edit: I don't know why you were trying to convince me of anything either. You won't. I'm an asshole and perfectly comfortable with it. You offend me by honking and then I offend you by saying fuck you. We're all equally offended now, objective accomplished. But you and tikris are shining examples of why beyond has been turning into a total shithole in recent months and quite clearly neither of you can argue at a level above a 13 year old. Hence me ignoring most posts by both posters.

Oh yea this is BEYOND! You probably ARE 13! Why the fuck do I bother.

TorqueDog
09-16-2008, 10:54 AM
zipdoa started this thread....g-m just says he'd do the same thing haha lol Whoops.

Ah whatever, he's still a clown.

TKRIS
09-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by g-m
Why the fuck do I bother.

You didn't.

You declared your actions. It was then pointed out, countless times, why those actions are stupid, and how the actions and driving habits of people like you negatively impact everyone else on the road.
You, unable to mount any sort of rebuttle in defence of what's now been established as being your own stupidity, declared that you don't care that you're being stupid, or what impact your stupidity has on others, and that you're going to continue to play a tough guy (from the cozy inside of a 3,000lbs piece of steel) to hide your insecurities about being a shitty driver.

That's fine, I guess, but I'd be a little hesitant about claiming your pig-headedness and refusal to change, despite your faults being clearly illustrated, as some sort of virtue.

You being an asshole isn't the issue here. You being stupid and ignorant is.

And one more time (because I'm sure you've forgotten by now): You giving me the finger doesn't bother me. Your shitty driving, lack of attention, and selfish indifference is what I find offensive.

Eleanor
09-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
TKRIS has the best responses. LOL
:rofl: :werd:

TKRIS for moderator :thumbsup: Then the collective IQ of the board will double :D

colinxx235
09-16-2008, 01:15 PM
I have no idea how big g-m is but fuck he's just asking for trouble flipping the bird... your views on the horn and retalliation are going to get you in huge trouble sometime, karma is a bitch...

SilverGS
09-16-2008, 01:41 PM
There are too many drivers in Calgary that have this concept that the horn is some kind of "fuck you" tool. Goes along with their "I am not making the mistake. Its always the other persons fault" attitude.

People need to learn how to drive in NYC where honking is a normal occurrence as a friendly reminder to wake up and pay attention because you maybe missing something that you really should notice when operating a vehicle.

bwling
09-16-2008, 02:07 PM
^ :werd:

People use their horns all the time in big cities all over the world.

kerry
09-16-2008, 03:51 PM
DSG... is there anything that transmission couldn't have solved?

TorqueDog
09-17-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by kerry
DSG... is there anything that transmission couldn't have solved? Being an inattentive douche?

cam_wmh
09-18-2008, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by g-m
I didn't bother reading his posts for the most part. Badly written with poor form he wasn't arguing he was just trying to piss me off

edit: I don't know why you were trying to convince me of anything either. You won't. I'm an asshole and perfectly comfortable with it. You offend me by honking and then I offend you by saying fuck you. We're all equally offended now, objective accomplished. But you and tikris are shining examples of why beyond has been turning into a total shithole in recent months and quite clearly neither of you can argue at a level above a 13 year old. Hence me ignoring most posts by both posters.

Oh yea this is BEYOND! You probably ARE 13! Why the fuck do I bother.

Aww that's cute. You got offended by the big scary horn.

zipdoa
09-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Hahaha... just to be clear to everyone, I do not drive like a douche, this was the VERY VERY rare instance where I stalled the car. Shit happens. And even though I stalled, I had it running within SECONDS. It was obvious that I stalled and the second the car died I got the honk. No line behind me, no rush hour traffic, no real inconvience, so yes, you are getting the finger if you can't be a little patient for my mistake.

As for getting a bruised face, I would love to see you try and hit me in real life. I'm not out on the road starting fights, but i'm also not putting up with guido-hardcore-preppy gangster ass attitudes that belong in high school.

spikerS
09-23-2008, 07:36 PM
fuck that, I drive like a douche and I don't even have a BMW.

I will pace a car when i know they want to squeeze between me and the guy ahead of me, yet there is not a car behind me for 100 yards to make the right turn at the next intersection.

If i see someone driving way too fast behind me or way too agressively, I will pace another car on a 2 lane road just to watch em go crazy behind me. ( I will not go slower than the speed limit though).

Mind you, I only do this in extreme cases when I am bored. Watching some punk kid with spiked hair go crazy in my rear view is worth every second.

Rev15
09-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Everyones acting like this guy caused a major collision (paraphrase for anyone who would jump at the occasion of taking that literally = "everyones over-reacting"). The dude stalled. Every single person who drives a standard has stalled before. Now, I'm not saying the integra shouldn't have honked, or that the OP shouldn't have given him the finger, but the guy didn't do anything wrong (aside for holding up traffic for, from what I guess; 3-5 seconds). He STALLED, give the guy a break.

TorqueDog
09-24-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Rev15
Everyones acting like this guy caused a major collision (paraphrase for anyone who would jump at the occasion of taking that literally = "everyones over-reacting"). The dude stalled. Every single person who drives a standard has stalled before. Now, I'm not saying the integra shouldn't have honked, or that the OP shouldn't have given him the finger, but the guy didn't do anything wrong (aside for holding up traffic for, from what I guess; 3-5 seconds). He STALLED, give the guy a break. No one cares that he stalled. The problem is that someone honked at him to "Get moving" and he flipped them off like an idiot, then complains about the retaliation from the other driver. Well what the hell did he expect, an apology?

EvolutionI
09-24-2008, 09:21 AM
You guys are funny. Some lady honked at me because I drive fast. I pulled over got out, took pictures of her car, and threw a rock at it. She then careened off a cliff, and I saw a big fire. I have pictures of that to.

colinxx235
09-24-2008, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by EvolutionI
You guys are funny. Some lady honked at me because I drive fast. I pulled over got out, took pictures of her car, and threw a rock at it. She then careened off a cliff, and I saw a big fire. I have pictures of that to.

hahahaha priceless, stop the qq in the thread already

Clever
09-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Pshhh... you should've gotten out of your car and gave that guido a swift uppercut, done.

Rev15
09-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Clever
Pshhh... you should've gotten out of your car and gave that guido a swift uppercut, done.

kamatayan
09-25-2008, 09:08 PM

how come you didnt get out of your car ... .. . :banghead:

TorqueDog
09-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Pshhh... you should've gotten out of your car and gave that guido a swift uppercut, done. Roundhouse kick FTW.

http://boortz.com/images/funny/fark_chuck_norris_dog.jpg

Higgins
09-30-2008, 06:13 PM
If you really wanted to piss off the person who honked at you for stalling just make sure to stall at a really short left turn signal light so that by time you get up and running again and going through the intersection the light is yellow already and the guy who honked at you has to wait the light AGAIN cause he hits the red. Got a great laugh out of it when it happened to me. No finger involved.