09-12-2003, 05:01 PM
what do you think of it?

http://www.angelfire.com/hero/3rotor/lamborghini_02.jpg

NickGT
09-12-2003, 05:06 PM
:bigpimp: I like it

Hakkola
09-12-2003, 05:20 PM
That is hot, nicest lambo I've ever seen, where'd you find the pic, I want more info and pics.

THREE40SEVEN
09-12-2003, 05:53 PM
Remove the wing...
Otherwise, she looks sweet!!

SoSlowDx
09-12-2003, 06:17 PM
:bigpimp: :hitit:

pinoyhero
09-12-2003, 06:19 PM
That is tight. I have always said that the Murch is my fav car of all time.

ZorroAMG
09-12-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN
Remove the wing...
Otherwise, she looks sweet!!

Remove the wing??? LOL Yeah forget downforce, it'll just get in the way....

:rolleyes:

Dj_Stylz
09-12-2003, 06:34 PM
LOL
It looks good all around.:)

/////AMG
09-12-2003, 06:39 PM
:bigpimp: damnnnnnnnnnnnnn that is awesome, post more info...

BigMass
09-12-2003, 08:16 PM
Is that the Murcielago Le Mans Edition? I'm assuming that's the car they want to enter in the American Le Mans. Good choice for them. Best Lambo ever built and with the financial backing of VW it would be cool for Lambo to come foreward as a racing team. Maybe F1 in the near future???

sandman
09-12-2003, 08:35 PM
:bigpimp: :hitit: :drool: :hitit:

yankeefan
09-12-2003, 08:58 PM
is my new wallpaper. thanks;)

4wheeldrift
09-12-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
Maybe F1 in the near future??? I doubt you'll see lambo in F1 any time soon, the amount of development required is just insane. Since ferrari just re-entered American Le Mans, thats probably where lambo is going to direct the bulk of their efforts, along with the big name enduros.

Eric Happy Meal
09-12-2003, 09:47 PM
does the enzo have a wing??? theres ways to get around it ya know.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Remove the wing??? LOL Yeah forget downforce, it'll just get in the way....

:rolleyes:

4wheeldrift
09-12-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Eric Happy Meal

Nothing that generates the kind of downforce a racing team is interested in though. Aerodynamic undertrays and tunnels can only do so much. When you're going for maximum downforce, you don't omit wings.

BigMass
09-12-2003, 10:47 PM
If any manufacturer in the world could afford an F1 Team it would be VW. They could funnel the money to Lambo to get the exotic name out of it.

4wheeldrift
09-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
If any manufacturer in the world could afford an F1 Team it would be VW. They could funnel the money to Lambo to get the exotic name out of it. Not with so many other irons in the fire, I highly doubt it. Keep in mind volkswagen is also running a VERY expensive Le Mans program with Audi AND Bentley, a WRC team with skoda that they just spent a massive bundle of cash on redesigning the car from the ground up, several european rallying programs under the volkswagen, skoda and seat labels including Junior WRC machines, DTM touring cars for both audi and volkswagen. There's god only knows how many one make races like the Lupo and Polo cups in europe, and a worldwide Formula VW program (F3). The Veyron and W16 both recently rolled out of VW factory doors as well. Even a company as massive as Volkswagen only has so much cash to throw around for racing budgets, especially with the level of development required for F1. They've been linked often enough with contemplating an F1 program, but based on the performance of their latest F3 efforts, (the latest Formula Super Vee cars were absolute dogs and all the chassis were destroyed after one season) I can't see them throwing money at F1 on a chassis that may not be competitive for several years when they've got plenty of other top shelf hardware under their various brands already that is incredibly competitive. Nothing is impossible, but I'd be really surprised if you see a volkswagen F1 team any time soon.

ZorroAMG
09-13-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Eric Happy Meal

Actually, grimace, the Enzo DOES come with a wing if you specify for one. And there are other ways to generate moderate downforce but they do not create near as much in the rear end as a wing does. Einstein.

Hakkola
09-13-2003, 07:32 PM
"Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT
Amid a hall overflowing with Italian machinery, Lamborghini debuted the Murcielago R-GT race car concept. Built in reaction to customer demand for a track-ready car, the R-GT was developed in cooperation with Audi Sport and motorsports experts Reiter Engineering. Built to the requirements for FIA and ACO, this Murcielago was converted from all-wheel drive to rear-wheel drive, with a sequential gearbox. Total weight will be under 2425 lbs. to satisfy regulations. Power will come from a 6.0-liter V-12, though specific output was not released. Priced over $500,000, the production Murcielago R-GT will be ready for events like the FIA GT Championship and American Le Mans Series."

From Motortrend.

I had another picture but it won't work.

SickBastard
09-13-2003, 07:40 PM
Ill take 2..:D

bosa
09-13-2003, 09:59 PM
I think it looks very, very hot! :drool: :thumbsup:

Wildcat
09-13-2003, 10:21 PM
first of all its a lamb... how can you not like it??? :dunno:

4wheeldrift
09-13-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
first of all its a lamb... how can you not like it??? :dunno: I don't like it because it's so ridiculously expensive I'll never own one ;)

Wildcat
09-13-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
I don't like it because it's so ridiculously expensive I'll never own one ;)

hahahaha, i concur... :rofl: