PDA

View Full Version : 2pac? 7 day theory....

88CRX
09-12-2003, 06:18 PM
so will he be back? :rolleyes:

"The Suspicious Facts Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day. There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital. In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral. The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the exectutive producer of Death Row Records), didn't show up for questioning about the shooting.
The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with Suge Knight. Interestingly, Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "Tupac". His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli". A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle. The shooting made Snoop appear more "real" and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta. The shooting gave him respect because everyone bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium. Snoop was signed to the same label
as Tupac, which is Death Row Records.

In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted
to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is
the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ???
(Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)

There are no suspects for the shooting. Press wasn't going to be allowed
at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.
Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why didn't
he wear it to a very public event like a Tyson fight? In most of his songs
he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly creamated the
day after he "died"? And since when do they creamate someone the day
after death without an autopsy? Furthermore, it is illegal to bury someone
who has been murdered without an autospy.

The new Tupac album released on Nov. 5, and was originally supposed to be an EP of 6 songs, but was then extended to a full length album of 12 songs. The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and"died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory. Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coinsidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.

There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The executive producer of The 7 Day Theory , as listed in the CD booklet of the album, is Simon (who is a previously unknown producer in the rap music industry), . In the bible, Simon was an apostle of Jesus. Simon was one of the first witnesses of the Resurrection listed by Saint Paul (I Cor. 15: 5). Could Simon be a reference to Suge Knight (the executive producer of Death Row records)?

In Richie Rich's album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the song "ni**as Done Changed" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that ni**a's gonna get what they deserve." This phrase implies that Tupac knows he will be dead when Richie Rich's album is released.

In Makaveli's (Tupac's) song "White Man's World" on album The 7 Day Theory, he says "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unless ya'll choose to." Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death? In Tupac's song "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthaf**kin menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had bi**h a*s ni**as on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED." This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli. In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, to plan s**t, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.

On the cover of The 7 Day Theory, there is a picture of Tupac being crucified. This fits with the idea that Tupac "died" so he could be reincarnated as Makaveli. The only witness to the shooting was found shot to death in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ. Hmm...now no one will get any info out of him. Doesn't all this sound a bit to ridiculous, although there is no specific fact that makes my theory valid, there is nothing the obviously disproves it, but it all adds up to something, there must be something funny going on. Don't you think? Although this doesn't provide any evidence about Tupac's death, it is interesting. If you rearrange the letters of "makaveli", you get "mak alive", or make alive. Remember how Tupac spelled Machiavelli as Makaveli? Well, he is probably spelling Calumnate as Killuminati. Calumnate means to make false or slanderous statements.

In his recent new album titled "2pac Greatest Hits" on one of the tracks he said "Rest in peace Biggie Smalls", wasn't these tracks recorded before the death of the Notorious B.I.G?

author unknown"

Blue Devil 2
09-12-2003, 06:21 PM
people still talk about this?

88CRX
09-12-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
people still talk about this?

um its tomorow

gongSHOW
09-12-2003, 06:23 PM
man, it would amazin if pac came back, but dude, he's dead face it don't speculate crap, just accept it and commerate it on saturday, go to a killer party, smoke to him all that stuff is cool

88CRX
09-12-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
so will he be back? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

600cc's
09-12-2003, 06:32 PM
september 13 snoop dogg is havin a concert with a special apperance

ryder_23
09-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Desi_m3
september 13 snoop dogg is havin a concert with a special apperance

So tomorrow?

i doubt hes even remotly alive...been folowing his music for years...Even if he did pull it off, isnt it a little illegal to fake your death>

Hash_man
09-12-2003, 07:25 PM
It's so hard to beleive that he is still alive, but I kinda think he is.

There is so much hinting to the fact that he is still alive, and although there is no real proof.. I guess we will all find out come tommorow.

ryder_23
09-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Remember how Elvis was supposed to still be alive? where is he?????

Hakkola
09-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Hahaha, way to be snoop, capitalize on those dumb fucks, get that money!!!!!!! Hahahahaha

SoSlowDx
09-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man
It's so hard to beleive that he is still alive, but I kinda think he is.

There is so much hinting to the fact that he is still alive, and although there is no real proof.. I guess we will all find out come tommorow.

:dunno: :werd:

gongSHOW
09-12-2003, 07:48 PM
or the 20th, gotta remember the 7 theory

ShOwOfF
09-12-2003, 07:48 PM
I was researching this a couple of weeks ago and read that in the United States if you fake your death successfully, after 7 years you are accquited of any crime. On the 13th of Septmember it will be exactly 7 years. Also the name Makaveli has some kind of meaning. I cant remember what it is but its something about coming back stronger. Wheres this concert for Snoop anyways????????

Originally posted by ryder_23

So tomorrow?

i doubt hes even remotly alive...been folowing his music for years...Even if he did pull it off, isnt it a little illegal to fake your death>

EG STyLeZ
09-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by ShOwOfF
...Also the name Makaveli has some kind of meaning. I cant remember what it is but its something about coming back stronger...

2Pac supposedly derived the name "Makaveli" from an italian philosopher named Machiaveli who faked his death to trick his enemies.

ShOwOfF
09-12-2003, 08:03 PM
some thing like that

gongSHOW
09-12-2003, 08:11 PM
he said that the after death you are more appreciated, meanin he wanted to get more sales

AquamosH
09-12-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by EG STyLeZ

2Pac supposedly derived the name "Makaveli" from an italian philosopher named Machiaveli who faked his death to trick his enemies.

Actually, Machiavelli himself did not fake his death. This was a suggestion he offered to rulers in a pamphlet he wrote entitled "The Prince" which was loosely based on Prince Cesare Borgia.

Not to be a smart ass or anything. :D

ryder_23
09-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Makaveli : Old mythologist or something like that, wrote books on creating the perfect society aka OUTLAWS for 2pac sake, hitler read some of his books to help him with his attempted conquest. social 30, booya

GT2NV
09-12-2003, 09:03 PM
its not illegal to fake your death.... as long as you dont touch the insurance money for 7 years... and his hasent been touched

D'z Nutz
09-12-2003, 10:39 PM
It's all bullshit by people who can't let go. As much as I love Pac, HE'S GONE! Everytime people came up with a new date that he'd be back and it went without anything, they'd always think up a new one.

D'z Nutz
09-12-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by AquamosH

Actually, Machiavelli himself did not fake his death. This was a suggestion he offered to rulers in a pamphlet he wrote entitled "The Prince" which was loosely based on Prince Cesare Borgia.

Not to be a smart ass or anything. :D

If you want to read about Prince Cesare Borgia (and his family), check out "The Family" written by Mario Puzo, the same author who wrote The Godfather. It was his last book (almost) completed before he passed away.

gongSHOW
09-12-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
It's all bullshit by people who can't let go. As much as I love Pac, HE'S GONE! Everytime people came up with a new date that he'd be back and it went without anything, they'd always think up a new one.
i second dat!

:werd:

GoodBoy
09-12-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by ShOwOfF
I was researching this a couple of weeks ago and read that in the United States if you fake your death successfully, after 7 years you are accquited of any crime. On the 13th of Septmember it will be exactly 7 years.

Why? Thinking about faking your own death soon?
:dunno:

Ajay
09-13-2003, 12:04 AM
Even if 2Pac was still alive do you think he'de be stupid enough to make a public apperance? Obviously IF he did fake his own death he did it for a reason and doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. If that's the case good for him. I personally have been back and forth whether or not 2Pac is dead but I'm definetly more towards the side that he is dead.

2Pac was an amazing lyricist and he was one of those artists that could have been almost anything....a politician, a philosopher, a movie star and as we've seen an amazing rapper. So many of his songs are wicked to bob your head to and so many of his songs have alot of meaning.

If he does resurface that's great but I doubt it'll happen. If he is alive he'll be like Ras Kass and release music on a more underground scale. Course Ras Kass isn't dead but he's definetly staying on the down low and if someone would fake their death...I'm sure they would definetly stay on the down low.

pinoyhero
09-13-2003, 12:09 AM
What a truly interesting thread. I thought Pac was simply the best there ever was. If he still has the talent, and plays thing right he could be in an extremely profitable situation by "coming back", if he's not dead. My bet is that he's done and gone and the conspiracy theorists may be silenced but I would love just as much as anybody else to see him re-emerge.

403Gemini
09-13-2003, 12:16 AM

So tomorrow?

if so im sueing jesus christ and all christians :D

Ajay
09-13-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
If he still has the talent, and plays thing right he could be in an extremely profitable situation

Yah but I don't think Tupac was in it for just the profits cause think about it. Why would he fake his death in a time that hip hop was booming and becoming more main stream. Tupac was a different type of rapper who rapped about stuff that made you think.

He made ALOT of money for Death Row but I don't think that was his first concern....he just liked to make music.

MK3HKS
09-13-2003, 12:28 AM
:zzz: this is really old...but i kinda think its true:thumbsup:

lammer
09-13-2003, 01:17 AM
yeah i saw himw outside.

ryder_23
09-13-2003, 02:04 AM
^^^^

awww come on now, dont be like that, lol. Well its now the 13, so hopefully i'm the first here to say, RIP Tupac Amaru Shakur. He was a great artist no matter what anyone thinks, he change the way rap was, and will never be forgotten.

rice_eater
09-13-2003, 03:09 AM
guys...at the end of the day this must be THE best audio industry advertising scam ever...WHoever came up with the idea and carried it through so well is a GENIOUS!!!

/////AMG
09-13-2003, 08:41 AM

:werd:
I third that. but i wish he was still alive cause he had some good music.

3G
09-13-2003, 09:23 AM
one two three to the four 1 pac 2 pac 3 pac 4 , 4 pac 3 pac 2 pac 1 ur pac hes pac no pac NONE

DUBBED
09-13-2003, 09:47 AM
imagine being at that snoop concert if pac did come back?

like just ran out on stage and started bustin.... fuck that place would go insane!! and the hype around that would last for decades... can only hope hes still breathin.... but whos knows... i guess well find out...

sin
09-13-2003, 11:22 AM
but theres another part to the 7 day theory that you arent considering, the second theory was 7 years, 7 months and 7 days, if thats true then he wont be back until april
one more thing, the up in smoke tour this year (snoop, dre, eminem, and ice cube) is subtitled: Good Enough to Raise the Dead, the acronym of that being GET RD, or get ready

MK3HKS
09-13-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by DUBBED
imagine being at that snoop concert if pac did come back?

like just ran out on stage and started bustin.... fuck that place would go insane!! and the hype around that would last for decades... can only hope hes still breathin.... but whos knows... i guess well find out...

:rofl: ok....

Super_Geo
09-13-2003, 11:29 AM
Yah tey bettur make a fukken natonal holyday from dis shit man. i mean, just like independence dey and sheit like that. fukking rights man, this is so fukking important.

max_boost
09-13-2003, 11:35 AM
Tupac will return!!

DUBBED
09-13-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

:rofl: ok....

think about it buddy...

MK3HKS
09-13-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

think about it buddy...

yea, that would be fukin amazzzzzzzzzzing...
but.....................................................it wont happen!:thumbsup:

sin
09-13-2003, 12:19 PM
have faith... blind faith but faith never the less

Wildcat
09-13-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by sin
but theres another part to the 7 day theory that you arent considering, the second theory was 7 years, 7 months and 7 days, if thats true then he wont be back until april
one more thing, the up in smoke tour this year (snoop, dre, eminem, and ice cube) is subtitled: Good Enough to Raise the Dead, the acronym of that being GET RD, or get ready

that sounds more probable than him returning tonite

Dj_Stylz
09-13-2003, 01:31 PM
You never know what will happen he may or may not!

rice_eater
09-14-2003, 12:58 AM
HA! the day has come and passed...NO TUPAC!!! TUPAC IS DEAD!!! DEAL WITH IT :D

AccordTypeR
09-14-2003, 01:15 AM
any one heard the last song of better days... Expect me ni**a im commin back like jesus, expect me ni**a. also if you look at the driers licence and his death certificate, which is about 3 months apart(i think) he goes form 160 - 230, how can you gain that much weight in so little time,especially in intensive care for 7 days... sin has the pic of the comparison.

ryder_23
09-14-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
HA! the day has come and passed...NO TUPAC!!! TUPAC IS DEAD!!! DEAL WITH IT :D

The hole point of the 7 day theory is

7years
7months
and 7 days

only then will we know the truth. hahaha, we'll see then, lol.

D'z Nutz
09-14-2003, 02:25 AM

The hole point of the 7 day theory is

7years
7months
and 7 days

only then will we know the truth. hahaha, we'll see then, lol.

Okay, now you're just talking out your ass. Since when did a 7 day theory include 7 months and 7 years? Wouldn't that be like ~2770'ish day theory? I'll tell you what... I'll give you people another 7 days just for the benefit of the doubt. I love how you people just manipulate numbers!

/////AMG
09-14-2003, 09:22 AM
He is gone, we just have to face the fact that hes really gone, all those numbers were just for more sales probably. R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur.

BTW, Who was the special guest at the Snoop Dogg Concert?

Dj_Stylz
09-14-2003, 11:22 AM
http://www.dtmpower.net/ppost2/data/500/1006098tupac_shakur_13_9_1996___c__.jpg
A Picture i found.

gongSHOW
09-14-2003, 11:45 AM
TUPAC 4 LIFE truely the "black jesus"

PGTze
09-14-2003, 09:47 PM
Who was the "Special Guest"?

ryder_23
09-14-2003, 09:51 PM

Okay, now you're just talking out your ass. Since when did a 7 day theory include 7 months and 7 years? Wouldn't that be like ~2770'ish day theory? I'll tell you what... I'll give you people another 7 days just for the benefit of the doubt. I love how you people just manipulate numbers!

its just what i heard man. I've heard 7 years exactly, then 7 years, 7 months, and 7 days. Everything about it is pretty much made up. when tupac talks about being resurrected, he never said a specific date, so the hole 7 day theory, is manipulated numbers anyways, just by luck alot of 7s kept popping up, to prolly make people believe.

lammer
09-15-2003, 12:08 AM
so this guy alive yet?

rice_eater
09-15-2003, 11:45 AM
nope!

Hakkola
09-15-2003, 01:37 PM
:rofl:

GT2NV
09-15-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Phats
09-15-2003, 03:19 PM
it's the new game "Where's Paco"

/////AMG
09-15-2003, 04:06 PM
WHO WAS THE SPECIAL GUEST AT THE SNOOP DOGG CONCERT?

thank you.

MK3HKS
09-15-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
WHO WAS THE SPECIAL GUEST AT THE SNOOP DOGG CONCERT?

thank you.

i think it was sugh knight....not sure tho
:dunno:

jdmmavericktR
09-16-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Phats
it's the new game "Where's Paco"

uhh...yeah....where's "paco"...

nickopolis
09-16-2003, 11:21 PM
I doubt it wasSuge Knight... but maybe i think snoop dogg had a song on his last cd entirely devoted to putting down Suge knight?

prodigychild
09-17-2003, 05:31 PM
I heard that hes comin back in the up in smoke tour in 7 months (whole 7 month theory) and apparently its been named the concert so good it will wake the dead. i dont kno i wish he was comin bak but i dont think he is, we'll see

prodigychild
09-17-2003, 05:32 PM
not 7 month theory lol the number 7 theory my bad

AccordTypeR
09-17-2003, 11:30 PM
yep up in skoke tour: good enough to raise the dead

or as an acrynim get rd or get ready!!

lammer
09-18-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by AccordTypeR
yep up in skoke tour: good enough to raise the dead

or as an acrynim get rd or get ready!!

what about the other T?

AccordTypeR
09-18-2003, 05:40 PM
lol
i dont know it must have slipped by:rolleyes: ... we were a bit impared when we found the acrynim