PDA

View Full Version : FS: Neon/SRT-4 03+ BC2 Full Body Kit

03sxr/t
09-14-2008, 11:18 PM
I have a Buddy Club 2 full kit sitting here that I dont think I am going to get around to installing and I am looking to get rid of it. The rear bumper has some damage and would need repair before instal. It was on the bottom of the box when it got shipped to me. Its not too major but it isnt really minor damage either. If you have any fiberglass skills or knowledge it shouldnt be a problem to fix.

Im leaning towards just doing the mopar lip kit as then I dont have to worry about tearing up my kit durring the winter.

SO if anyone has a front and rear lip kit and front bumper for an 03+ sx and would like to trade for a full BC2 kit then I would be more than willing. I can even do without another front bumper im sure... I can work with what I have possibly.

If you just want the kit then shoot me an offer. I ordered it through the last shop I worked at and paid cost on it ($900). Shoot me an offer.

here is a pic of it
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg128/sxrt03/random.jpg

The front bumper is mounted on the car right now and would take a few min to take back off.

To sum this up....

- BC2 Full Body kit from Extreme Dimensiosn (Duraflex)
- For 03+ neon/srt-4 (fits better with SRT style hood)
- Would like to see $500 for kit but open to offers
- Also willing to trade straight up for Mopar Lip Kit (Front + rear, any color, in new/like new shape)

- I am located in RED DEER ALBERTA. Pickup would be in Red deer. If you require this to be shipped I can look into that as well.

- Best way to contact me is either a PM on here or email me at [email protected]

03sxr/t
09-15-2008, 06:41 PM
bump

03sxr/t
09-18-2008, 07:55 PM
ttt

03sxr/t
09-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Still up for sale/trade.

Would make a great project for winter for any SX or SRT-4 guys!