PDA

View Full Version : Rush Restaurant

Baron O' Funk
09-15-2008, 08:53 AM
Has anyone else tried Rush yet?

I had the opportunity to dine there last week (during their "soft opening"), it was fantastic!

Food was some of the best I have had, and the service was best I have experienced to date. It is rather expensive, so I recommend it for special occassions or consumate ballers hahaha. :thumbsup:

http://www.rushrestaurant.com/

gkAeris
09-22-2008, 03:53 PM
freaking link doesn't work?

its my friends birthday on friday was thinking of bringing him....

could you define "rather" expensive lol

compared to like il sogno, rouge, alloy, vintage, tribune?

or like bonterras, beat niqo?

l/l/rX
09-22-2008, 03:58 PM
this place is on 9th at the railway building correct?

looks damn classy there

pinoyhero
09-23-2008, 05:27 PM
looks good, i like the 3 courses for set price idea

Baron O' Funk
09-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Menu breaks down like this, you either choose A. A Chefs 4 or 5 course tasting (cant remember), which is 85, or B. A 3 course meal (75) from which you pick your choices from their list of either hot or cold appy, main, and a dessert, there is approx. 5 choices in each section, with 3 desserts to choose from categorized by flavor, ie. citrus, cant remember the others. Anyways, it is a unique dining experience, I recommend it for sure!

Ps. Bottle of house red, $80 beak :eek:, four of us dining was 450-500, and we had 1 bottle of wine and maybe 3 cocktails.

gkAeris
09-29-2008, 01:10 PM
so i got to try this resturant on friday.

Service was excellent, mind you, you are paying hefty for the menu,

as Baron said yeah its either

1. chef tasting menu (5 items) for $85
2. 3 course 1 appey, 1 main, 1 dessert $75

i had the watermelon and crab canoli oh gosh it was so good, they basically squeezed the "jucie" out of the watermelon and wrapped it around the crab, for entree i got the pork which was delicious too and desert chocolate.

also, i did the wine pairing for $45,

my friend had the fore gais (sp) and said its one of the best he ever had,

the thing is they charge quite high for the wines we order a bottle of wine for $285 and in other resturnats i think it would be closer to $220.
there special selects were going for much more than other "high end" resturants.

definetly a place to try but obviously you can't go everyday to eat unless of course your 89 coupe.

heheheh:D :D

max_boost
09-29-2008, 01:38 PM
^^

Nice......I'm going to ask my gf to take me there for my b-day :drool:

Altezza
09-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by gkAeris

my friend had the fore gais (sp) and said its one of the best he ever had,

foie gras

Thanks for the review!