PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Cheap Muscle Milk

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
09-15-2008, 11:00 PM
All right, tryed Muscle milk, loved it..
Now, this shit is pricey, I need it for less because I am going through one of the big containers every two weeks...

Anyone know any sites that sell it for less than 80 bucks for the big ones?

ZorroAMG
09-16-2008, 12:08 AM
BEST tasting protein I've ever tried is the ISO XP ( i think) at GNC chinook right now...it's in a Blue clear container....mixes SOOOOO easy and tastes great.

FWIW, GNC also has tubs of Muscle Milk....then you can get your new haircut in chinook, too chief!

:D

max_boost
09-16-2008, 01:12 AM
I have two big things of muscle milk that I paid $40 each for.

Pina colada and chocolate caramel pecan. I had a drink of each and just don't like the taste of muscle milk anymore. It's weird because I polished off a huge thing of cookies and cream before and it was fine.

So $25 each. I have receipt. Just sitting around. Let me know. (in the SE Riverbend)

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
09-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Tempting, but those flavours seem risky... I just want huge things of cookies and cream

JAYMEZ
09-16-2008, 09:37 AM
Wow i hate cookies and cream , it tastes like cement hahah.

I might take you up on the milk Sam

Denslayer
09-16-2008, 11:03 AM
chocolate caramel pecan is delicious...:drool: :drool:

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
09-16-2008, 12:10 PM
What size is the caramel pecan? If it's the five punder or whatever I am game

EDIT: If anyone has a website they know that sells the stuff for less, lemme know please, even if it's american

Darkane
09-16-2008, 02:03 PM
^^ Bah who cares about flavour. You just need a quality protein.

Go to Trueproteincanada.com and see if they still have some recession whey left. $3.80/lb!!

It's insanely cheap. But no flavour or sweetners.

kutt3r
09-16-2008, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Darkane
^^ Bah who cares about flavour. You just need a quality protein.

Go to Trueproteincanada.com and see if they still have some recession whey left. $3.80/lb!!

It's insanely cheap. But no flavour or sweetners.

But you can always get the flavor packs and have whatever flavor you like..... they are all pretty good. I have to say trueprotien is all that it is hyped up to be... great product, great service... way better/cheaper than Muscle Milk, although as I have stated before, Muscle Milk is my 2nd choice and my before bed shake... the flavors are great... :thumbsup:

max_boost
09-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
What size is the caramel pecan? If it's the five punder or whatever I am game

EDIT: If anyone has a website they know that sells the stuff for less, lemme know please, even if it's american

A forum member came by to get both things of MM.

Anyway, I'm a smaller guy and not looking to bulk so I find that I can get most of my protein from eating. When I do need a fix, I've been hitting up the local Jugo Juice a lot recently.

ZorroAMG
09-16-2008, 05:32 PM
Jugo is CRAZY expensive and you can never control how much protein you are getting, Max.

NOTHING wrong with a shake a day for what you are trying to accomplish.

:)

rinny
09-16-2008, 07:21 PM
www.bodybuilding.com

www.fitnessone.com

Way cheaper than any store around, havent checked if they have MM, but im sure they prob do.

max_boost
09-16-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Jugo is CRAZY expensive and you can never control how much protein you are getting, Max.

NOTHING wrong with a shake a day for what you are trying to accomplish.

:)

Yeah, you're right. :D

Well I checked out the protein Jugo uses and it's 23grams/scoop and always full scoops haha

I guess buying a Jugo everyday is no different than folks going for Starbucks right haha :drool:

Fafa
09-16-2008, 08:17 PM
I use the site:

http://www.popeyescanada.com/

Its great to get the prices and info about the products and ive always found that Popeyes has the most fair prices... also on the site it has rankings of each product compared to others from other users who have tried em out... hope this helps!

SteveMo600
09-16-2008, 09:53 PM
I don't know how you feel about an opened container, but I have about a 1/3 to 1/2 of a 2.45lbs container. It's cookies and cream and I tried to eat it for a week and honestly, hated the flavour. Protein is completely fine, even still has the scoop.

It's yours for $10 if you'll pick it up. Let me know.

Seks
09-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Cytosport Muscle Milk (2.48lb)
Price: $29.95 after coupon
SVN Price: $39.95
Coupon Value: $10.00
Coupons Code: FPZOETVW5RYJ
Expires: October 2nd, 2008

http://www.svncanada.com