PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here work at Superstore (Coventry) or Safeway (Castleridge)?

gkAeris
09-17-2008, 11:26 AM
my brother tired numerous times to get a job at these places, bag boy, cashier, stock boy etc but no to avail, just wondering if someone here works there or knows someone that works there to make the process a little bit easier for him.

these locations are closer to home thats all and these places tend to pay higher think i saw a sign that says $12.50

he is availble 4pm-11pm on weeknights and both weekends.

cheers.

5fivespeed
09-17-2008, 11:32 AM
Dude, just tell him to go through any mall and apply at any store - most of them are hiring since back to school is done.

gkAeris
09-17-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by 5fivespeed
Dude, just tell him to go through any mall and apply at any store - most of them are hiring since back to school is done.

he isn't looking for a mall position mall positions only go till about 9pm and there isn't really a mall close to our house.

van
09-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Tell him to get a night shift warehouse job, pay will be better and you can probably get the same hours.

5fivespeed
09-17-2008, 02:39 PM
And a free workout.

gkAeris
09-18-2008, 04:43 PM
BUMP.

r0g3r
09-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by van
Tell him to get a night shift warehouse job, pay will be better and you can probably get the same hours.

i think he needs to sleep before school lol, working night shift will mess with him so bad haha

vipstyle2
09-18-2008, 06:06 PM
I worked there for 3 years , disgusting place, the one in country hills has a mice problem. If you were to venture into the back, in the cooler you'll see for sure poop and piss from the mice on the egg's also the cartons might be half eaten and shit. Even outise in the H&G area youll see mice.

BUT you should probably just get him to bring it to customer service I know our store has been hiring like crazy !
Just get him to ask for the manager !

They FINALLY just recieved 10% discount and part time benifits,
anywho depending on the night he might end up working multiple posotions within a shift if he isnt Cashier which is HARD AS HELL. !

:thumbsup:

09-20-2008, 01:37 PM
Check out the Centre street Superstore in Huntington, it's newer, cleaner, and more organized than the Coventry Hills one. Pay at Superstore sucks but they might go on strike soon :drama:

riced
09-21-2008, 02:13 PM
I worked at the superstore in Coventry for 6 days.
3 months later, I didn't get my last 4 days pay.. I'm STILL bugging them about it.
The 10% discount is restricted to so many things
The managers lick balls..

Oh, why did I ever work there

Zigo
09-21-2008, 10:19 PM
I unloaded trucks in the Coventry one during the start of summer. The place is a mess. Smells like shit, understaffed. I snapped when they transfered me to the dairy cooler. There was only two guys who did work in there (both pretty cool guys) I only lasted about 1 week after they quit. I found some of the mangers to be okay. There was one who was a little bitch. Bad memories :(

Still looking for another job. :banghead:

bosanel
09-23-2008, 08:47 PM
My girl works at Marlborough Safeway, If he needs a reference, she also tried Castleridge since it's closer to our place, never got hired. Has he tried Saddleridge Safeway?

Anel