PDA

View Full Version : One Fugly Tranny

LadyLuck
09-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Who the hell would PAY for night with this thing...
Whats up with ITS face?

Source: Perezhilton (yes im bored at work)

Quite the Mugshot! its got HIV written all over it.

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/thomasmichaelll__opt1.jpg

Friday night, Michael Thomas was arrested after pulling into a gas station where two deputy sheriffs were conducting a traffic stop.

That's when the victim, a 27 year-year old man, was in the car with Thomas and started to yell to the officers that he was being robbed.

According to the victim, Thomas had a long-blade knife in the car pointed at him.

The victim told the officers that he was at an "Adult" store when he was approached by Thomas.

Thomas then got into the car and demanded money, but the victim apparently got scared and began to drive away.

That's when Thomas pulled out the knife.

Thomas, however, told the cops that it was the victim who had approached him for an "all nighter."

He added, "I did not rob him. He picked me up for sex and wanted to get some drugs with me."

However, Thomas was found with several hundreds of dollars in his back pocket, which was almost the same amount reported stolen by the victim.

And this isn't the first incident.

It turns out that Thomas has a record of dressing up in drag and robbing clients at knife-point.

How rude!!!!

Thankfully, Thomas was arrested this time and charged with robbery with a deadly weapon, drug paraphernalia, and prostitution.

:barf:

ae92gts
09-17-2008, 02:53 PM
WTF!!!!. what is wrong with some people lol

analbumcover
09-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Fuck what a face

ZorroAMG
09-17-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover
Man, I'd fuck that face

Fixed.