PDA

View Full Version : DAMN SCCAB Abusing Powers.

WBB6
08-10-2002, 03:54 PM
Is there anyway that us "little people" can ban the mods for editing posts???

Little Bitches are going to pay!!!:guns: :guns: :guns:

rage2
08-10-2002, 06:59 PM
Who edited your post?

WBB6
08-10-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Who edited your post?

I dunno, but I have a weird feeling that it has something to do with W_B_B_6

:guns: :guns:

I love the cock!!!!!

Superesc
08-10-2002, 09:11 PM
heheheh I am down for starting a Beyond.ca Riot!!:burnout:

max_boost
08-10-2002, 11:31 PM
I must have missed out on something. CAn someone clue me in?:rofl:

ScCab
08-11-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by WBB6

:guns: :guns:

fuck you I'll tell it to your face if it was or not
now that was me editing your post

buh_buh
08-11-2002, 03:13 AM
I love the cock!!!!!
I don't think this is edited.:rofl: :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
08-11-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh

I don't think this is edited.:rofl: :thumbsup:
I cant beleive this post hasnt been deleted or moved....this is hilarious:rofl: :rofl:

buh_buh
08-12-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

I cant beleive this post hasnt been deleted or moved....this is hilarious:rofl: :rofl:
we have no reason to delete or move it. We must find the cuplrit!

boi-alien
08-12-2002, 01:09 AM

we have no reason to delete or move it. We must find the cuplrit!

well take your time!! heheh this is funny!! :rofl:

buh_buh
08-12-2002, 01:22 AM
Clue #1:

hm.... well according to clue #1, I think it is safe to say that WBB6 edited his own post.:rofl:

LUDELVR
08-12-2002, 01:46 AM
You guys are such little bitches!! Shit, editing pepoles's post! How mature!! hahaha, but nonetheless, funny as hell!!! shit, you guys better stop it or I'll report you to immigration! Fuicl amd tje we
ll wall get hammered ang go to the bar !!!:thumbsup:
I was sooo drunk at the bar I started to play with myself

buh_buh
08-12-2002, 02:15 AM
it wasn't me.
It would say edited by buh_buh if I did.
Same with everyone else. So this is pretty weird.

choweyt3t4
08-12-2002, 01:58 PM
this is beyond hilarious man,this is out right delerious.i especially like the part about "these little bitches are gonna pay":rofl: the only person who is gonna pay is the snake and we all know who the snake is around here.and its not the guy whos name starts with a W.

RSeXy
08-13-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

ll wall get hammered ang go to the bar !!!:thumbsup:
I was sooo drunk at the bar I started to play with myself

this is one of those instances where "honesty" isnt' really appreciated! haha...

HRD2PLZ
08-13-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

this is one of those instances where "honesty" isnt' really appreciated! haha...

:rofl: :rofl: well said...somethings are better left unsaid...:rofl: :rofl:

WBB6
08-13-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by choweyt3t4
this is beyond hilarious man,this is out right delerious.i especially like the part about "these little bitches are gonna pay":rofl: the only person who is gonna pay is the snake and we all know who the snake is around here.and its not the guy whos name starts with a W.

What is that supposed to mean??? :guns: :guns:

ScCab
08-14-2002, 12:27 AM

What is that supposed to mean??? :guns: :guns:
it means your an idiot:thumbsup:

choweyt3t4
08-14-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by ScCab

it means your an idiot:thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WBB6
08-14-2002, 07:14 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*B*L*O*W*N*M*O*T*O*R*

:guns: :guns: :guns:

JOKES!

buh_buh
08-14-2002, 08:11 PM

*B*L*O*W*N*M*O*T*O*R*

JOKES!
:rofl: ouch!!!

I'm staying out of this one.

choweyt3t4
08-14-2002, 08:39 PM

*B*L*O*W*N*M*O*T*O*R*

JOKES! ouch that one really hurt i think im going to be scarred for life now, but hows this one *C*O*N**A*R*T*I*S*T*who trys to sell a oilcatch can and tells someone that he will sell it them for 80 bucks but then when the person is ready to buy it the price somehow jumps to 120 bucks?and how about the spoon strut bar you had when your car was in superstreet,the skyline you and tunerworks supposedly had and were selling?or i especially like this one,when my one of my friends asks you "how come your not racing at the track tonight" you reply "i just washed my car and theres too many bugs out tonight".hey man at least i dont try to rip everyone off and every second word that comes out of your mouth is a bullshit anyways.and im not the only person who thinks this either,they might not be as blunt as SCCAB or i,and how come everytime i see you on the streets your all by yourself? got friends besides your computer?man i could go on for days about your bullshit but its not really worth it because most people already know what type of guy you are anyways,hence the real name my friends and i call you is snake - comprendo

no jokes

CRXguy
08-14-2002, 08:58 PM
:eek:

Maggie
08-14-2002, 09:04 PM
choweyt3t4, it doesn't even matter if you have a blown head gasket or not, you ran a 15.7 turboed. Now I know you ran your precious little 14.7, but that's still pretty slow for a turbo lude man. And plus, what kind of an idiot would not know they are leaning out when all they hear is detonation and you could probably see it in your AEM unit. But that's not even the dumbass part, the dumbass part is that you actually drove on it for 4 months!!

From what I heard about the whole Skyline thing, it was a joke. I think Tunerworks was in on it too, so its not like it was some big scam. And if you know anything about being in magazines (not saying that I do), you would know that every single word written in a magazine in regards to the vehicle is probably a lie and is embelished. He probably had the strut bar, but had it taken out. But the magazine decided to put it in anyways.

And WBB6 was just joking, so take it as he said it, and lets keep it that way.

choweyt3t4
08-14-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Maggie
choweyt3t4, it doesn't even matter if you have a blown head gasket or not, you ran a 15.7 turboed. Now I know you ran your precious little 14.7, but that's still pretty slow for a turbo lude man. And plus, what kind of an idiot would not know they are leaning out when all they hear is detonation and you could probably see it in your AEM unit. But that's not even the dumbass part, the dumbass part is that you actually drove on it for 4 months!!

And WBB6 was just joking, so take it as he said it, and lets keep it that way. yes i must give you that, and yes i was stupid but hey you live and learn.i never said i wasnt a dumbass too drive my car for so long without proper tunning but hey at least i can admitt it right?maybe your right i should just chillout:thumbsup:

Maggie
08-14-2002, 09:10 PM
yes i must give you that, and yes i was stupid but hey you live and learn.i never said i wasnt a dumbass too drive my car for so long without proper tunning but hey at least i can admitt it right?and this has nothing about being dumb or not its about whether your a good guy or a snake.
true.
I agree with you on this one.

props to you for admitting to being a dumbass.

LUDELVR
08-14-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
:eek:

gotta love him ladies and gentlemen!!!! haahahahahaha

Where the fuck have I been? Man, this thread has exploded!! What are we fighting about again so that I can throw some punches both ways!!! hahaha:rofl:

Shit, you both need to chill out dudes!! It's like a battle of the preludes thing! So is it like a race to see who can go back to stock first?? haha:rofl:

Well, I guess there's my first punch:dunno: :rofl:

spyguy
08-14-2002, 11:18 PM
So is it like a race to see who can go back to stock first??

holy shit that funny shit! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ScCab
08-15-2002, 12:13 AM
ouch that one really hurt i think im going to be scarred for life now, but hows this one *C*O*N**A*R*T*I*S*T*who trys to sell a oilcatch can and tells someone that he will sell it them for 80 bucks but then when the person is ready to buy it the price somehow jumps to 120 bucks?and how about the spoon strut bar you had when your car was in superstreet,the skyline you and tunerworks supposedly had and were selling?or i especially like this one,when my one of my friends asks you "how come your not racing at the track tonight" you reply "i just washed my car and theres too many bugs out tonight".hey man at least i dont try to rip everyone off and every second word that comes out of your mouth is a bullshit anyways.and im not the only person who thinks this either,they might not be as blunt as SCCAB or i,and how come everytime i see you on the streets your all by yourself? got friends besides your computer?man i could go on for days about your bullshit but its not really worth it because most people already know what type of guy you are anyways,hence the real name my friends and i call you is snake - comprendo

no jokes

HAHAHA:rofl:
we all know your little secrets......

semasema
08-15-2002, 10:53 AM
ouch that one really hurt i think im going to be scarred for life now, but hows this one *C*O*N**A*R*T*I*S*T*who trys to sell a oilcatch can and tells someone that he will sell it them for 80 bucks but then when the person is ready to buy it the price somehow jumps to 120 bucks?and how about the spoon strut bar you had when your car was in superstreet,the skyline you and tunerworks supposedly had and were selling?or i especially like this one,when my one of my friends asks you "how come your not racing at the track tonight" you reply "i just washed my car and theres too many bugs out tonight".hey man at least i dont try to rip everyone off and every second word that comes out of your mouth is a bullshit anyways.and im not the only person who thinks this either,they might not be as blunt as SCCAB or i,and how come everytime i see you on the streets your all by yourself? got friends besides your computer?man i could go on for days about your bullshit but its not really worth it because most people already know what type of guy you are anyways,hence the real name my friends and i call you is snake - comprendo

no jokes

heeheehahaa. That is the funniest sh*t I've ever heard!!!! Too many bugs???!!! wtf is that? Can't sacrifice another $8 to wash the car?

choweyt3t4
08-15-2002, 09:26 PM
yikes i detect some hostility towrds someone lol.i have to go along with you on this one toda.it seems maggie has a real problem with the majority of our friends.i think its the dicruntled customer syndrome or something.i havent seen one post from him that has been on the positve side,opps now that i realized what came from my responses about a few posts ago :rofl: :rofl:

buh_buh
08-15-2002, 10:20 PM
Maggie and Todab18c5: Both of you need to stop the flaming. Let this be a warning to you before harsher punishments need to be handed out.

max_boost
08-15-2002, 10:22 PM
Maggie and Todab18c5: Both of you need to stop the flaming. Let this be a warning to you before harsher punishments need to be handed out.

This is so weird coming from you since you flame quite abit too :rofl:

buh_buh
08-15-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

This is so weird coming from you since you flame quite abit too :rofl:
yeah, except I only joke around.:thumbsup:

max_boost
08-15-2002, 10:24 PM

yeah, except I only joke around.

Cause I know you! Others think your actually serious:rofl:

Superesc
08-15-2002, 10:59 PM
I thought he is serious all along!!! You mean you actually don't mind ScCab dating your mom?????? :rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
08-16-2002, 01:23 AM

yeah, except I only joke around.:thumbsup:

No you're not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahbhahwhahbawhhahahbahwhhabhahbahbahahah,]\
the uvkruc up part is that your sfucknig serious everytintg eyou rufing post shit!!! haha, but on the other hand bitter ness is almost out ta your system!!! cuz you quie nride brad!!

LUDELVR
08-16-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
I thought he is serious all along!!! You mean you actually don't mind ScCab dating your mom?????? :rofl: :rofl:

ansd what the fuck are ur atalking about???????????? hes not da'ting his mom...............he's just his fucknig fatheree.......................whbo doesn't pay fuckintg child support?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah all bubh bhb gets is the finger!!!!!! you were there for hatt werent' you!!!!!! ahahahahah
oh ufck I'm ready for vuifickint bed!!!!

sexualbanana
08-16-2002, 01:28 AM

No you're not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahbhahwhahbawhhahahbahwhhabhahbahbahahah,]\
the uvkruc up part is that your sfucknig serious everytintg eyou rufing post shit!!! haha, but on the other hand bitter ness is almost out ta your system!!! cuz you quie nride brad!!

ansd what the fuck are ur atalking about???????????? hes not da'ting his mom...............he's just his fucknig fatheree.......................whbo doesn't pay fuckintg child support?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah all bubh bhb gets is the finger!!!!!! you were there for hatt werent' you!!!!!! ahahahahah

wanna try that when ur not drunk?

LUDELVR
08-16-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

wanna try that when ur not drunk?

ddue u soudne jsut lidke you rufnig mam!!!!! I alway put int in her ass wehne I'm drunik!! by accidient of vcoudrse!!!

buth ya I'll try aagin when I 'm soebge

RCBVtec
08-17-2002, 03:43 PM

ddue u soudne jsut lidke you rufnig mam!!!!! I alway put int in her ass wehne I'm drunik!! by accidient of vcoudrse!!!

buth ya I'll try aagin when I 'm soebge

Leo you should post more when your drunk, it's a challenge to read hahahhahah... and damn funny :rofl: