09-24-2008, 09:57 AM
Samsung 5.1 Home theater system with wireless rear speakers
Model HTTWZ312T
-total power: 1000 watts
-CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD/DVD+R/DVD+RW
-5.8 GHz wireless rear speakers
-Progressive scan dvd player up-converts to 1080p hd resolution
-Dolby digital and Dolby pro logic II

Came as part of a package, so I cannot return it. Brand new in box, unopened. $300 firm. Sells for $398 right now at Visions at a sale price.

DJ_NAV
09-24-2008, 03:06 PM
might be interested... what is the model number?
and why are you selling?

dj_rice
09-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by DJ_NAV
and why are you selling?

HTTWZ312T

Why are you buying?

DJ_NAV
09-24-2008, 07:52 PM
I am buying because I got a new lcd and would like to get good speakers for when i watch a movie. I am worried that you are selling this because it might be a POS.

why can't I find any info(reviews) on this model anywhere on the net?

dj_rice
09-24-2008, 08:19 PM
I am buying because I got a new lcd and would like to get good speakers for when i watch a movie. I am worried that you are selling this because it might be a POS.

why can't I find any info(reviews) on this model anywhere on the net?

Might just be a released model so its too new to have reviews yet?

jdmakkord
09-24-2008, 08:49 PM
and why are you selling?

The model number listed by djrice is correct. I'm selling it because I already have a large dedicated theater setup. This came with the TV I purchased as a package deal.

moeman
09-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Nice compact setup.

http://www2.visions.ca/images/catalogue/product/HTTWZ312T_l.jpg

DJ_NAV
09-25-2008, 09:17 AM
hmmm.. well i am in the market for a home theatre... but I just want to see some reviews on this thing!... anyone on beyond know anything about this system??

jdmakkord
09-26-2008, 11:07 AM
I have searched around, and have not found a singe review yet. You do find more searches if you drop the T off of the model number. But still no reviews. Funny, I had no idea this came with an ipod connection as well..lol

stevieo
09-26-2008, 11:15 AM
wondering if I should get this or go out and get an amp + speakers instead, cause I already have a blu-ray player...what would you suggest jdmakkord?

jdmakkord
09-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by stevieo
wondering if I should get this or go out and get an amp + speakers instead, cause I already have a blu-ray player...what would you suggest jdmakkord?

Well this unit is an upconverting dvd player, kind of pointless if you already have blueray imo.

stevieo
09-26-2008, 01:33 PM
thats what I figured, thanks man. but im trying to find a set up with wireless speakers too that would be nice.

thanks again, and sorry for cluttering your thread.

dj_rice
09-26-2008, 01:41 PM
thats what I figured, thanks man. but im trying to find a set up with wireless speakers too that would be nice.

Only the rear speakers are wired in case you didn't know...but good luck with the sale, I'd pick these up but I'm not local :cry:

jdmakkord
09-26-2008, 01:42 PM

No problem man, I'd rather sell it to someone that can use all of the features anyways.:thumbsup:

DJ_NAV
09-26-2008, 02:50 PM
Hey, does it come with warranty? I'm guessing it does.. if so is it transferable?