PDA

View Full Version : douchebag gets no ticket while flying down city streets

Thompson34
09-24-2008, 06:19 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zf3fWRptmM0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zf3fWRptmM0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:drama:

rmk
09-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Noob

Zf3fWRptmM0

Thompson34
09-24-2008, 06:31 PM
thanks slick

JfuckinC
09-24-2008, 06:33 PM
calgary too isnt it. hahaha...

CelicaST-162
09-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Someone on beyond needs to speak up! I want details!!:)

rmk
09-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Cool cop.

The Cosworth
09-24-2008, 06:36 PM
where is darwin when you need him :banghead: :guns:

Originally posted by JfuckinC
calgary too isnt it. hahaha...

yeah that was the connector from downtown to crowchild/14th/bow going west.

JfuckinC
09-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by CelicaST-162
Someone on beyond needs to speak up! I want details!!:)

turbo prelude, no doubt eh hahahaha

nbaker00
09-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Is this a beyonder or something?

flipstah
09-24-2008, 06:56 PM
Ahh I see that someone executed a solo cockmeat sandwich.

Schwa
09-24-2008, 06:57 PM
Of course it's natural that the douche is proud of getting off with a slap on the wrist.

Xamim
09-24-2008, 07:03 PM
"Why are you driving like a jackass?" :clap:

HuMz
09-24-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Schwa
Of course it's natural that the douche is proud of getting off with a slap on the wrist.

No shit almost anyone would be happy in that situation versus getting the massive ticket and automatic court date.

Graham_A_M
09-24-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by rmk
Noob

Zf3fWRptmM0

WOW that guy was fucking booking it.

But yeah the CPS sucks eh? I always love to see those threads :banghead:

BigDannyCool
09-24-2008, 07:09 PM
it was because he was white

rmk
09-24-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool

Or he had a clean record. You would be surprised with what you can get away with when you have no record and are polite to the officers.

Makes you wonder if the officer will be in shit for letting the kid off now that it is n YT.

TACO.VIDAL
09-24-2008, 07:19 PM
The guy has his name on it and he brags on camera that he lied to the cop and he admitted how fast he was going.

If someone saved that video and forwarded it to the cops he could still get charged. Its like those guys in Winnipeg who were racing around and posted the video on youtube and got charged months later from the video evidence.

Not too bright.

gyromonkey
09-24-2008, 07:21 PM
I know the guy but have not seen him in about a year. That video is at least a couple years old. Im not sure if he is on beyond but i know he drifts now in a black and orange skyline now.

BigDannyCool
09-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by rmk

Or he had a clean record. You would be surprised with what you can get away with when you have no record and are polite to the officers.

Makes you wonder if the officer will be in shit for letting the kid off now that it is n YT.

i was just kidding about the white thing but that's crap...he lied to the police officer, no license and no registration and all he gets is his car towed.

rage2
09-24-2008, 08:00 PM
I got busted at the exact same spot going way faster at 1am years ago in my Porsche. I got to drive home 10 mins later with a warning hehe.

2 months ago I got busted testing my meth injection in my M3 as well on an empty 50km/h street, and I was going retarded fast, sideways... being polite and having a clean record makes a huge difference. I got off with an expired insurance ticket and got to drive home too, no tow.

Eleanor
09-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool
This

tm88
09-24-2008, 08:15 PM
The day i bought my car i was taking a lady friend home at about 12am going down barlow. Only one vehicle on the entire road and when i decided to feel "boost" for the first time i found out that only car was a undercover truck.
Ticketed me with careless or wreckless driving. I ended up getting it down to a illegal lane change when i told the crown my story.
Had a bad record when i was younger but this was the first ticket in over a year and the crown said that plays a large role.

NewLextasy
09-24-2008, 08:43 PM
At first I thought it was fake cause the cops looks and sounds like the guy driving the bmw in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLrCbrl4tjshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLrCbrl4tjs

Redlyne_mr2
09-24-2008, 08:47 PM
I knew that guy looked familiar.. he's friend with a dude I work with.

Originally posted by rage2

2 months ago I got busted testing my meth injection in my M3 as well on an empty 50km/h street, and I was going retarded fast, sideways... being polite and having a clean record makes a huge difference. I got off with an expired insurance ticket and got to drive home too, no tow.

Im glad it doesnt just happen to me, it seems I always get busted when im street tuning.

black13
09-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Don't you have to pay to get the car out of the impound lot if it gets towed?

nbaker00
09-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by NewLextasy
At first I thought it was fake cause the cops looks and sounds like the guy driving the bmw in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLrCbrl4tjsaLrCbrl4tjs

haha is that real?

BigDannyCool
09-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by black13
Don't you have to pay to get the car out of the impound lot if it gets towed?

yeah but it's cheaper then the fines

badatusrnames
09-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by NewLextasy
aLrCbrl4tjs

:rofl: At the end.

rmk
09-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by nbaker00

haha is that real?

NO

Schwa
09-24-2008, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I got busted at the exact same spot going way faster at 1am years ago in my Porsche. I got to drive home 10 mins later with a warning hehe.

yes but you didn't post a video about it with the obvious intent to impress your peers

TunerBaby
09-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Haha I dunno how u guys get out of ticket I get pulled over one in my whole life clean record all paper spot on still a damn ticket it probally cause im brown bs

EK 2.0
09-24-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by TunerBaby

Haha I dunno how u guys get out of ticket I get pulled over one in my whole life clean record all paper spot on still a damn ticket it probally cause im brown bs

Perhaps it's your shitty attitude...I get my fair share of being pulled over...but more often than not am just let go with warnings...I am brown...:dunno:

Tik-Tok
09-24-2008, 11:44 PM
I've only been pulled over twice.

First time RCMP (hot female RCMP) liked my car and reduced the ticket from 135km/h in a 90 zone (banff), to 120 km/h. Still got a ticket though.

Second time CPS on deerfoot, I was trying to get around a flatbed truck that had a filthy deck and was sandblasting my car, but the cop didn't care, still got a ticket this time as well.

I was EXTREMELY polite in both instances, and am white. It all depends on the cop, the day he/she is having, and how many tickets they've written that month so far.

Kennyredline
09-25-2008, 09:55 AM
After watching this douchebag, and seeing lots of other douchebags drive like maniacs in Calgary, I have come to the opinion that we should abolish all traffic laws for six months....no law, no penalties...no court dates...just a big free-for-all. This would also mean that if someone cut you off, you could beat the living shit out of them with no consequences. We'll all drive like they do in Pakistan and the middle east, and maybe after the six months is over, people like the faggot in this video will have a little more respect for the rest of the good people in this city that have loved ones they wanna return home to with the risk of getting killed by some homicidal maniac doing 160km/hr in broad daylight on one of the busiest roads in the city.

94boosted
09-25-2008, 12:18 PM
I didn't know you could get your car towed without getting any sort of a charge. So all the guy has to do is take a cab to the impound lot and pick up his car? What a lucky fucker

Back when I was 17 I was driving like an idiot down deerfoot (late at night) then to southland then to elbow and of to a buddies house. 20-30 over speed limit and squealing tires at lights sliding around turns etc. Anyways there was an undercover cop following me sticking quite a ways back cause I didn't see him the whole time. So get to my buddies house and he pulls up fast behinds me lights flashing tells me I'm going to be getting a reckless driving ticket. I give him my license and registration and he goes back to his car to start filling out the ticket then stops gets out of his car runs over to mine throws me my license and registration back tells me "your lucky kid" runs back to his car and speeds of lights flashing. Lucky me :angel:

Casa
09-25-2008, 12:24 PM
haha lucky kid.

2002civic
09-25-2008, 12:28 PM
ive got out of two tickets just by beign polite and respectful

zieg
09-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Maybe since he was retarded enough to post that video, the cps will see it and take his statement at the end as an admission, and go back and hit him with a ticket? :dunno:

4lti7ude
09-25-2008, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by gyromonkey
I know the guy but have not seen him in about a year. That video is at least a couple years old. Im not sure if he is on beyond but i know he drifts now in a black and orange skyline now.

LOL I think I know exactly who this guy is too. If he has a teammate then iv seen both their cars parked outside their houses.

rage2
09-25-2008, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by 94boosted
I didn't know you could get your car towed without getting any sort of a charge. So all the guy has to do is take a cab to the impound lot and pick up his car? What a lucky fucker
He got a no registration ticket. That's an optional tow right there.

jaylo
09-25-2008, 01:36 PM
I know the guy, he's a friend of mine. This video is at least 4 years old back when he had that turbo Prelude which he sold off (he had it for about a year) long time ago.

Driven the car back when he had it, it was scary fast 18psi on TD05 or 6 18G Greddy turbo kit. I was surprised he did not blow the motor stock h22a

He was probably around 24 years old then, although I think he is a good driver, still does not make it right speeding on city streets.

Civ2NR
09-26-2008, 01:07 PM
He gets off with a warning and recently I got a $287 ticket for failing to come to a complete stop at a stop sign :rofl:

Kennyredline
09-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Civ2NR
He gets off with a warning and recently I got a $287 ticket for failing to come to a complete stop at a stop sign :rofl:
Fuck...you should buy a lottery ticket...since NOBODY makes a full stop at a stop signs.