PDA

View Full Version : concrete on my paint

5G_celica
09-25-2008, 07:05 PM
ok, I don't know what to do. I have concrete splashes on my car (sploches about 5 mm in diameter all over that car)

I don't know how to deal with it. i was thinking of power washing it, but I don't know if it'll ruin the paint.

anyone have any suggestions?

sneek
09-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Two possible solutions that I know of. One of which (what I would go with) run to Co-op or superstore and get a big jug of white vinegar. Pour it into a spray bottle, soak the area with the spray bottle the area, let it sit for 2-3 mins, then soak the area again. Do this a about 10 times then spray down the area with water. Repeat as necessary. If it is really stuck on you can soak a microfiber in the vinegar and leave it on the area.

Another solution is you can order a product specifically designed for the job. I personally have never used it. http://www.topoftheline.com/cement-concrete-remover-auto.html

I personally wouldn't want to power wash it because depending on how strong the bond of the concrete is. There is potential to rip off some paint.

integra_xsi
09-26-2008, 08:59 PM
buy that product on tv called C L R (yellow bottle) spray it on and wash it off with wash mitt and soap and water