PDA

View Full Version : rant* stupid saturn!

teg_K
09-26-2008, 10:29 PM
so i was just driving at 1020pm and some homo in a saturn ion starts tailing me and wanting to race or something flys infront of me and fingers me. we get onto deerfoot and he pulls next to me his nasty ass gf fingers me? like wtf is up with people in gay cars trying to street race..

anyways if the guy in the saturn is on beyond get a better lookin car/gf. and dont try and act hardcore on the streets take it to a track or calm ur self down go buy need for speed..

just thought id share lol

JRSC00LUDE
09-26-2008, 10:34 PM
Nice misleading thread title. I was all ready to get my bitch on over that ringed out broke-ass poser of a planet. :(

AE92_TreunoSC
09-26-2008, 10:40 PM
learn to ignore them

ill even tell my passengers not to even look at their car

spikerS
09-26-2008, 10:46 PM
i love people like that, I start playin with them. weave at em, pace em, then slow down, all the while grinning. fuck it is fun.

ZorroAMG
09-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Nice misleading thread title. I was all ready to get my bitch on over that ringed out broke-ass poser of a planet. :(

I heart your posts.

teg_K
09-26-2008, 10:49 PM
i kinda just looked at him like ur ajoke. i think its funny when neons, sunfires, and saturns do this. ;lololol one time a neon was trying to race and i was just driving normal and my buddy that was with me starts laughing this neon pulls next to me and i swear to u if the guy could get out and push the car to make it go faster he would lol.

dj_rice
09-26-2008, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by teg_K
i kinda just looked at him like ur ajoke. i think its funny when neons, sunfires, and saturns do this. ;lololol one time a neon was trying to race and i was just driving normal and my buddy that was with me starts laughing this neon pulls next to me and i swear to u if the guy could get out and push the car to make it go faster he would lol.

Why do you talk down to them like your car is any faster?b16 teg bitch plz :rolleyes:

teg_K
09-26-2008, 10:57 PM
lololololol if a stock neon can even come up to half of what my car is ill chop my dink off or a saturn lolololol. calm down buddy.

oh and id keep quite with ur cute little name there.. owned by a 08 noob lolhahahaha. careful or i might own u!!!!

5fivespeed
09-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Uhhh. My friend, you sound just as immature as that Ion driver, with your "buddy's" and your "lololol."

You need to learn to respect major players in the Beyond community.

badatusrnames
09-26-2008, 11:01 PM
lololololol if a stock neon can even come up to half of what my car is ill chop my dink off or a saturn lolololol. calm down buddy.

oh and id keep quite with ur cute little name there.. owned by a 08 noob lolhahahaha. careful or i might own u!!!!

Why do b-series Honda owners always seem to overestimate the abilities of their cars... I hope it's turbo'd...

teg_K
09-26-2008, 11:01 PM
jsut cuz hes been on beyond longer then me he can shit talk anyone he pleases give me a break and ur right up his ass to how does it smell? :drama: :closed:

and also who says i was in the teg?

another thread turned to shit

dj_rice
09-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

Why do b-series Honda owners always seem to overestimate the abilities of their cars... I hope it's turbo'd...

:werd: Thats what I was trying to point out, the OP is a bigger tool than the Ion driver

Destinova403
09-26-2008, 11:03 PM

... your posts are about as intelligent as a stump

But im pretty sure an Ion Redline or a Neon SRT-4 could smoke you lol.

badatusrnames
09-26-2008, 11:04 PM

The thread was shit to begin with... you just fermented it further with your posts.

5fivespeed
09-26-2008, 11:04 PM
You talk too much.

I'm sure that he said what he did because it's obvious he probably knows more about your own car, than you do. Sorry that someone who sold you the car told you it was fast because Ja Rule drove one in The Fast and the Furious.

Learn proper grammar please.

badatusrnames
09-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by 5fivespeed
You talk to much...because it's obviosu...
Learn proper grammer please.

Uh...

*too
*obvious
*grammar

teg_K
09-26-2008, 11:07 PM
shit eh i never knew a 05 sti is slow and a ion redline or srt4 can take it. i was driving my friends sti that i might buy. but thanks.

5fivespeed
09-26-2008, 11:08 PM

Uh...

*too
*obvious
*grammar

Aha! I just got owned. I fail at proofreading.
*fixed*

dj_rice
09-26-2008, 11:09 PM

Uh...

*too
*obvious
*grammar

:rofl: :rofl:

Cmon now, lets stay on topic.....

Destinova403
09-26-2008, 11:09 PM
shit eh i never knew a 05 sti is slow and a ion redline or srt4 can take it. i was driving my friends sti that i might buy. but thanks.

id still probably guess that a staged SRT or a slightly upgraded redline could take an STI in a straight line (on the highway) from a roll...

badatusrnames
09-26-2008, 11:10 PM
i was driving my friends sti that i might buy. but thanks.

Sure sure.

5fivespeed
09-26-2008, 11:11 PM

It said SRT-4.
You fail at reading. I fail at proofreading.

Except, you fail at knowing how to talk to people. Remember, Beyond is Calgary's largest car enthusiast forum. Once you mess up here, half of the world knows about it.

badatusrnames
09-26-2008, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by 5fivespeed

Aha! I just got owned. I fail at proofreading.
*fixed*

Yeah sorry, I had to.

dj_rice
09-26-2008, 11:12 PM
I was driving my friends CLS 55 that I might buy, its parked in the garage of my paid off condo. but thanks.

5fivespeed
09-26-2008, 11:13 PM

Yeah sorry, I had to.

It's all good.

em2ab
09-26-2008, 11:33 PM
How is it that everybody here that's apparently doing nothing has people try to race them? I drive down the road actually doing nothing but nobody tries to race me. :dunno:

badatusrnames
09-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by em2ab
How is it that everybody here that's apparently doing nothing has people try to race them? I drive down the road actually doing nothing but nobody tries to race me. :dunno:

Haha I agree. No one ever tries to race me, not even a ricer flyby...

I guess I don't have the right type of car. I guess it's the stock look - maybe I should make it more ricey?

:dunno:

Mibz
09-27-2008, 12:20 AM

Haha I agree. No one ever tries to race me, not even a ricer flyby...

I guess I don't have the right type of car. I guess it's the stock look - maybe I should make it more ricey?

:dunno: Buy an SRT-4! If I don't get revved at or BOV'd during a drive I get worried that my spoiler fell off or something.

Eleanor
09-27-2008, 10:20 AM
Ban hammer?

pf0sh0
09-27-2008, 10:29 AM
Some douche in a big dodge truck tried to race me at a light in Quarry Park (inbetween riverbend & the glen). Kept revving his sweet ddoge ram w/ stickers at me, andthen he flew away..What a douche monger, that is all.

510-Trevor
09-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by pf0sh0
Some douche in a big dodge truck tried to race me at a light in Quarry Park (inbetween riverbend & the glen). Kept revving his sweet ddoge ram w/ stickers at me, andthen he flew away..What a douche monger, that is all.
I'll bet one of those stickers was Calvin peeing on a Ford or Chev logo.

pf0sh0
09-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by 510-Trevor

I'll bet one of those stickers was Calvin peeing on a Ford or Chev logo.

You guessed wrong my friend. It was just the regular dodge emblem.

ie;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/moonlight80/DodgeTrucks.jpg

403Gemini
09-27-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Destinova403

id still probably guess that a staged SRT or a slightly upgraded redline could take an STI in a straight line (on the highway) from a roll...

SRT-4 would crush it, ION Redline would keep up.

badatusrnames
09-27-2008, 12:23 PM
jsut cuz hes been on beyond longer then me he can shit talk anyone he pleases give me a break and ur right up his ass to how does it smell? :drama: :closed:

and also who says i was in the teg?

Lol banned.