PDA

View Full Version : FS-Lexmark P915 + games+ More

Wolf69
09-27-2008, 07:07 AM
Seeing as nobody came to pick this up ill put it back up for sale
Lexmark P915 inkjet printer with extra ink cartridges
Less than a year old Ill throw in Spore (creatrue creator)
I want this gone so $25.00 cash gets it..this inkjet works great & has a media card reader in it. No room & well its got to go
$25.00 takes it *CS***SOLD**

I also have a Canon Flatbed Scanner comes with the stuff to do negatives as well im including a USB to serial connector for this which is brand new in package the scanner was bought 3 months ago I needed it for a short time & now I dont have the room to keep it anymore I paid $130.00 for it
$40.00 firm _<---- price lowered

And last but not least a Lexmark E238 laser printer with a white printer stand small/ you can put paper under it. its a black in color printer. Again I just dont need it no room for this
so have the laser printer for $45.00 Firm <---price reduced
and yes it comes with the toner

I also have an Ipod 8 gig works great still its just i have 2 now & well one has to go. It has a screen protector on it & a bubble skin comes with the cable & I have the ear buds still so comes with that
*one smll problem is the screen does weird drawing things but other than that its fine * Selling again cheap $35.00 firm <--price reduced

If interested email me at [email protected] & or leave a phone number in PM thanks

:clap::whipped:

thisbkev2
09-27-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm interested in your copy of PCTools. How old is this? What does it include? Are you willing to sell it separately?

thisbkev2
09-28-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm interested in your offer. PM sent.

Wolf69
09-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Laser Printer + Scanner + Ipod all under $150.00 for all

- Canon Flatbed Scanner comes with the stuff to do negatives as well im including a USB to serial connector for this which is brand new in package the scanner was bought 3 months ago

-E238 laser printer with a white printer stand small/ you can put paper under it. its a black in color printer. yes it comes with the toner
+

Ipod 8 gig works great still its just i have 2 now & well one has to go. It has a screen protector on it & a bubble skin comes with the cable & I have the ear buds still so comes with that
*one smll problem is the screen does weird drawing things but other than that its fine *

+ Spore creature creator

& some extra Blank Cds & cd holders
Everything ----------------------------------------->$125.00 cash takes it firm

If interested email me at [email protected] & or leave a phone number in PM thanks

thisbkev2
10-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the deal Kellie. Feedback added.

Wolf69
10-05-2008, 12:26 AM
No Problem All has been sold mods can delete or lock it