PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break in Cancun

GT2NV
09-15-2003, 02:00 PM
just finished watching the real cancun, and godd dam sooo many girls... has anyone else seen this movie... anyone here been to cancun springbreak??? jesus that movie was amazing haha, anways i say forget about modding my car this winter and save the money for a trip with a few of my buddies down there this spring:thumbsup:

rage2
09-15-2003, 02:15 PM
I've been to Cancun during spring break :). It's pretty wild. Book early, otherwise tickets would be killer.

Ajay
09-15-2003, 02:28 PM
I've seen that show...it's pretty sweet!

I'm in the same boat as you...wanted to do alot to my car this winter but now me and a few friends are gonna save up and go to Cancun or some place in Mexico for reading week in Febuary.

But I've been told different by travel agencies which surprised me. They told me to book closer to the time I want to go cause then it'll be cheaper....the risk though is everything might be filled up but more than likely it won't be. One travel agent told me I could save up to $400 if I booked two weeks before leaving.

403Gemini
09-15-2003, 02:47 PM
lol what ive heard is if you cant get laid on spring break in cancun you must be the ugliest mofo on the earth... so have fun guys !!! :D

GT2NV
09-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by rage2
It's pretty wild. Book early, otherwise tickets would be killer. whats a ballpark figure on how much money i would need for the entire trip?

rage2
09-15-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by black94gt
whats a ballpark figure on how much money i would need for the entire trip?
I went to an all inclusive resort in Playa Del Carmen for a week, and if I remember right, I paid $6000cdn for 2 people. I took a cab to Cancun for a day to hang out there.

JustinL
09-15-2003, 03:19 PM
I guess I was in Cancun when they were filming that this year.

If you want a relaxing vacation, Cancun is NOT the place to go. If you want crazy hot girls and the most exhausting vacation of your life, then Cancun IS the place to go.

For one week in a decent all inclusive resort, we were paying 1600$CAN per person for 8 days + atleast 400$ for trips and booze at the bars. I would recommend just booking the week off and wait until the week before and just take what you can get in the way of hotels. If we had done that we could have stayed in the same resort for 400$ cheaper.

I recommend "the island of women"/Booze Cruise it's good even though it's one giant ad for bacardi.

Justin

ryder_23
09-15-2003, 03:21 PM
Rage, which resort? i stayed at an one of the many all inclusives in that area.

GT2NV
09-15-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by JustinL
. If you want crazy hot girls and the most exhausting vacation of your life, then Cancun IS the place to go.

:thumbsup:

sexualbanana
09-16-2003, 01:07 AM
The movie is fucking hilarious! The funniest is that dude that's never drank before.

If you watched the dvd, you should watch the fat black guys comments about the trip because he disses his buddy about getting played by that other girl.

GT2NV
09-16-2003, 01:06 PM
yeah i saw that , hes like "Ni***a she played you for a sucka and all you got was some harry cock" hahahhaha

importadrenelin
09-16-2003, 01:19 PM
hey black94GT - I totally thought Allan was George H. in that movie...... no drinking, then being weird, then going off with the dirnking and all the ladies. AHAHAHAH

GT2NV
09-16-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by importadrenelin
hey black94GT - I totally thought Allan was George H. in that movie...... no drinking, then being weird, then going off with the dirnking and all the ladies. AHAHAHAH
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

digi
09-16-2003, 08:30 PM
F you people, im going to kill myself now. :)

sexualbanana
09-16-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by digi

ummm. . . ok?

GT2NV
09-17-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by digi
:thumbsup: yes!!!! haha jk bro