PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think Nigerian Scammers Couldn't Get Any Lower

Weapon_R
09-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Opportunists using dead Canadian Soldiers to make a few dollars :(

http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/cto/859980692.html

2006 BMW M6 - 2006 BMW M6 - 2006 BMW M6 - $4000 (MONTREAL - CANADA)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-09-29, 2:01PM MDT

This car it was my son`s car ( Sgt. Prescott Shipway ) Deceased: September 7 , 2008 in Afghanistan ( 2nd Battalion Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry Battle Group )

for thousand dollars this is all you have to pay , sales tax , shipping costs and title registration fees have ALREADY PAID BY ME
the car is located in Fast Shippings company warehouse ( Montreal - Canada ) , this will be my gift, my gift in the memory of my son....

money are not a problem , all i want is to find the right person.. that person who`ll love and take care of this car in the same way he did...

I'd like to make a person very happy and to light a candle for my son once in a while....

With 14810 kms and manual transmission this BMW M6 has been meticulously maintained by my son ,
is in excellent condition , has never been wrecked or damaged. TITLE IS CLEAR/CLEAN and ready to be signed over.

THIS IS NOT A DEALER CAR. i have the title , paid in full ready to be signed over
There is no lien on the car, there will be no monthly payments no take over payments

i`ll ship only to US or Canada ,

please contact me : [email protected]

dj_rice
09-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Wow.....:guns: :guns:

LilDrunkenSmurf
09-29-2008, 02:40 PM
Someone email and ask to see the car in person.

badatusrnames
09-29-2008, 02:49 PM
Wow...

www.419eater.com for sweet stories of revenge.

snoop101
09-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
Wow...

www.419eater.com for sweet stories of revenge.

Ohh my god. Best site ever.

Read the Book worm one. Its the first one. Its three pages but well worth it.

buh_buh
09-29-2008, 04:05 PM
:rofl: a 2006 M6 for $4000.
You deserve to be scammed if you fall for that.

EvolutionI
09-29-2008, 07:10 PM
holy fuck the book worm one was long. Took me 25 minutes to read the whole thing :(

max_boost
09-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
:rofl: a 2006 M6 for $4000.
You deserve to be scammed if you fall for that.

Yeah man. I mean can't they make it look more legit? lol

But yeah, using a fallen soldier in the ad =major fail. :thumbsdow not cool at all.

88jbody
09-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Yeah man. I mean can't they make it look more legit? lol

But yeah, using a fallen soldier in the ad =major fail. :thumbsdow not cool at all.
the idea is only the dumbest of the dumb would fall for it so that makes it easier to get the money, anyone with 1/2 a brain would not even consider it, only someone who is dumb would even consider thinking it was legit

88jbody
09-29-2008, 08:23 PM
let's see if I can have some fun with this :D

sending an e-mail now

"Wow that is such a good deal I can't pass it up! I have been looking at older M3's and then this one comes along. My wife would Love this car. I would love to give it to her for christmas! that is if it could be shipped here in time for that.

can you show me some good pictures of this car? It sounds like it would be just like new. Do you have the service records of oil changes.

Please respond ASAP! I hope I haven't missed the boat on this deal!"

badatusrnames
09-29-2008, 08:38 PM
^^Lol

Read the "Baited by the Shiver" one on 419eater.com:

http://www.419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

I want to see you do that.

ZorroAMG
09-29-2008, 08:46 PM
A Sgt with an M6 should raise flags too....not that I know much about pay grades or his day job prior to service...either way, they are LOWlifes.

Here's my latest scam run-in:

I was looking for an apartment for my buddy who is moving to van, since I know the areas and am local I was going to check out the appointments..

On 25-Sep-08, at 8:01 PM, Donna Halls wrote:

Thanks for your email and it is glad to Read from you.I am Rev Donna Halls ,the owner of the 1 bedroom Apartment you are making enquiry of at Nelson Street,Downtown vancouver .Actually I resided in the Apartment with my wife before and presently we had Moved out due to my transfer from my Missionary work now situated in the West Coast of Africa and presently my Apartment is still available for rent for $xxxx per month including the utilities like Good Heaters, Iron and Iron Board, Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Equipped Kitchen with Cooking and Eating Utensils, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Kettle.$xxx per month - including electricity and Internet Access. ..First and Last Month Rent Requried to move in.

More so Now, i went for a Christian Missionary Mission in West Africa and i will like you to get in touch with my wife in Ontario-Toronto,Canada for more discussion and Pictures as She is with the keys and the document to the Apartment.Please i want you to note that I am a kind and honest man and also I spent alot on my property that i want to give to you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute mentenance of this Apartment and want you to treat it as your own,is that taken ? it is not the money that is the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for check up which i do once in a while and give 1month notice before i come for check up.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word. his apartment is for both short or long term rental

Speacial Notice : Pls note that there's none of us to show you the apartment,as we would have to send you the keys through DHL COURIER SERVICE ON A NEXT DELIVERY TO YOUR HOUSE and move in asap. Payment is required.if you are ok with this ,pls Email my wife Judith Halls, at ( [email protected] ) and she will attend to you better or call me @ 0112348038740071..Also show her my e-mail address so she can really know you are from me.

Thanks and God Bless You

Regards

Rev Donna Halls

Super long read, sorry but here was my reply...short and sweet...

"WOW AWESOME!!! GREAT deal I would like to move in right away. Where do I send my money to your scamming retarded ass?

Fuck you, "REVEREND"

PS your name is Donna, a woman's name and you are a reverend married to a woman? Gay reverends are against the religion....use a better name when you try to scam someone else, asshole.

Chilled regards,

Mark"

Stealth22
09-29-2008, 08:47 PM
Everybody's probably seen this one, but its probably the best thing I've ever read! :rofl:

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Originally posted by 88jbody

the idea is only the dumbest of the dumb would fall for it so that makes it easier to get the money, anyone with 1/2 a brain would not even consider it, only someone who is dumb would even consider thinking it was legit

That's besides the point though. You'd have to be pretty dumb to fall for any of the 'normal/original' Nigerian scams. The point the OP was trying to make is that now they've stooped to the level of using a fallen soldier's name for benefit; obvious scam or not!

RIP Sergeant Shipway - Beyond salutes you

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lfwa/memoriam_shipway.htm

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=23dbbe7e-789f-46d2-ba26-03ad7ab0a191

88jbody
09-29-2008, 08:52 PM
:rofl: that was priceless.

I may need to enlist some help from fellow beyonders to make this work, I am new to this, But it is something I have to try fucking with a scammer