PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for Mr fast and Furious in Cranston

black_radiation
09-29-2008, 11:09 PM
so.. I'm sittin here at my desk and I hear outside my window tires screeching... not an abnormal occurrence, but then I hear it again... and again... and again... so I popped my head out the window (I live in the condo's in Cranston on the 3rd floor and I can see the macs parking lot) so what do I spot racing down the main drag and drifting around ripping his e-brake and revving the shit out of his NA motor? a late 90's prelude, white, stock outside, sounded like just intake and exhaust. drifted his way into the parking lot and into a stall, and same thing leaving and back onto the main drag headed to 22x... lol what a loser.

watch out... he might wanna race you ;)

ercchry
09-29-2008, 11:15 PM
what? out that exit? haha i can barley just drive out of that exit without scrapping

black_radiation
09-29-2008, 11:21 PM
he didnt drift where the exit of the parking lot was, but every corner that he got some speed he slid her around it, just heard his dumb ass again... I really hope hes on the forum and feels like a tard, even my girlfriend got up and came over to the other room and proceeded to inform me of how much a douche bag that guy was lol.

JordanLotoski
09-29-2008, 11:26 PM
whew thought you were gonna say black 335i hahahah

black_radiation
09-29-2008, 11:31 PM
hahaha, WAS THAT YOU!?!?! j/k, didnt catch any bimmers flyin around here :P now I know who it is if I spot one though :D

InLoveWitRSX
09-29-2008, 11:54 PM
so the newer preludes? ill keep my eye out for this speed racer

Destinova403
09-30-2008, 12:46 AM
it wasnt me... but was it the same body style as mine or the previous one with the rounder taillights?

SJW
09-30-2008, 07:30 AM
My cranston street is the worst for JDM fanboys street race drifter fast n furious wannabes.

Theres a couple of sport bikes that rip down here quite fast too.
(If yer on here, stop shitting where you eat dumbass)

Madspinner
09-30-2008, 08:10 AM
My street has a few too. You here them ripping up and down the street .

legendboy
09-30-2008, 08:16 AM
call the police and complain?

normally when i call in my neighbourhood they are on scene in around 90 seconds

89s1
09-30-2008, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
call the police and complain?

normally when i call in my neighbourhood they are on scene in around 90 seconds

you're one of those people with the police on speed dial aren't you. :banghead:

You probably even call them when the paperboy walks across your lawn. :rolleyes:

khtm
09-30-2008, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by 89s1

you're one of those people with the police on speed dial aren't you. :banghead:

You probably even call them when the paperboy walks across your lawn. :rolleyes:
No he probably just lives in the NE so has to report all the stabbings and shootings. :rofl:

toastgremlin
09-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by khtm

No he probably just lives in the NE so has to report all the stabbings and shootings. :rofl: It doesn't make sense to have speed dial, then. Just stay on the phone with the police and hang the receiver out of the window. :dunno:

black_radiation
09-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Destinova403
it wasnt me... but was it the same body style as mine or the previous one with the rounder taillights?

same gen as yours, to be honest I was wondering if you were gonna pop up on this thread :P your sig was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that car. :D almost exact same car as yours actually, white, bone stock exterior, like I said, just sounded like exhaust and intake.

black_radiation
09-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by SJW
My cranston street is the worst for JDM fanboys street race drifter fast n furious wannabes.

Theres a couple of sport bikes that rip down here quite fast too.
(If yer on here, stop shitting where you eat dumbass)

are you on the main drag? where the macs is? or down by the construction area