PDA

View Full Version : Lease Inspector

SprayGUN
09-30-2008, 12:12 PM
I just got a job offer this morning and am getting ready to conduct interview(s) later this week.

Basically this is the rundown of the position.

inspector will have a designated territory and will perform inspections of off-lease, credit and fleet vehicles. You will be documenting and recording vehicle damages, utilizing a handheld computer, digital camera and cell phone. You will communicate with your supervisor to resolve local issues, inspection questions and route planning.

They are offering me paid 2 week training to get my inspectors certificate in toronto - hotel and travel expenses paid for.

They also pay my milage to and from each dealership.

They also offer a base salary of 45k.

Is anybody here in this field of work? How do you like it, and what do you dislike? It's kind of a weird thing to be presented this opportunity out of the blue, but I think I am going to pursue it.

justincalgary
09-30-2008, 12:40 PM
If you're not interested, send them my way. I am looking for a job change and that is rigth up my alley.

mslbebiz
09-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Sounds like a cool job, and seems to pay well too. $45k/yr to start is good.

I agree with justincalgary, if they're looking for anyone in Edmonton let me know :D

Grogador
09-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Are they looking for experienced senior guys, or just newbies? I know someone who just got laid off from Big Insurance Co...