PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see my accident tonight?

em2ab
09-30-2008, 11:43 PM
Got rearended in my Civic by a kid in an Impala. Everything's being taken care of, got all his information, just wanted to know if I could snag a witness as well. Forgot to do it at the time. This was right on the Red Mile a few hours ago. If not then no big deal.

InLoveWitRSX
10-01-2008, 12:41 AM
wow... wierd thing I got rear ended in my rsx too today... sorry to hear man

403ep3
10-01-2008, 01:06 AM
poor poor em :(

em2ab
10-01-2008, 07:48 AM
thanks guys

redline
10-01-2008, 08:28 AM
I saw a sunfire rear end a Jeep last night, i was cool the sunfire was really messed up...

Crymson
10-01-2008, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by em2ab
Got rearended in my Civic by a kid in an Impala. Everything's being taken care of, got all his information, just wanted to know if I could snag a witness as well. Forgot to do it at the time. This was right on the Red Mile a few hours ago. If not then no big deal.

Well, i guess you REALLY need that body shop now! Keep me posted to where you go.

Originally posted by redline
I saw a sunfire rear end a Jeep last night, i was cool the sunfire was really messed up...

White sunfire? On bow trail west?

I saw the aftermath of that. The kid driving the sunfire looked like he was going to/had already, throw up all over the place.

sputnik
10-01-2008, 08:42 AM
The red mile? Did this accident happen 3 years ago?

Wehbeast
10-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Was it some kid with a beard in a 02ish gray Impala?

PINOY-X
10-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

Fag. Obviously He means 17th ave.

em2ab
10-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Wehbeast

haha ya, 2003 Impala, dark gray or green. Beardo was the passenger though, what did you see?

em2ab
10-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Crymson
Well, i guess you REALLY need that body shop now! Keep me posted to where you go.
It'll be going to Contemporary Coachworks, even if the insurance company makes me get a second estimate. I went by there today and got a quote for $1200 with a replacement bumper which is the same price as the last quote I got for just a bumper repainting (WTF?). So I can let you know how it goes if you want but I've dealt with them before and I'm guessing it's going to be a breeze once again. This time should be even easier, if they're giving me a new bumper then they don't even need my car, I can just pick it up and put it on in the spring. I'll just rock the damaged one all winter.

5fivespeed
10-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by em2ab

It'll be going to Contemporary Coachworks, even if the insurance company makes me get a second estimate. I went by there today and got a quote for $1200 with a replacement bumper which is the same price as the last quote I got for just a bumper repainting (WTF?). So I can let you know how it goes if you want but I've dealt with them before and I'm guessing it's going to be a breeze once again. This time should be even easier, if they're giving me a new bumper then they don't even need my car, I can just pick it up and put it on in the spring. I'll just rock the damaged one all winter.

I've been there personally, probably one of the best places for you to get your car fixed at. Immaculate!

QuasarCav
10-01-2008, 10:01 AM

:rofl:

Good one grandpa!

kamatayan
10-02-2008, 01:08 AM

Yes ... .. . :facepalm:

em2ab
10-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Wehbeast
So you know him then?

Casa
10-06-2008, 09:04 PM

lawlocopter