PDA

View Full Version : Dental Work: High St Dental or Next Dimension?

Dumbass17
10-01-2008, 01:20 PM
so i have to get my two front veneers replaced.
my coverage is the same for both with my benefits
I was quoted;
If I went to High St. Dental in Mckenzie Towne, i'd have to pay around $1200 out of my pocket

Next Dimension Dentistry would run me about $1500.

I believe Next specializes in cosmetic but I have no reviews or anything for either place and i'd like some recommendation or anything at all

thanks in advance!

VWEvo
10-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Dr. Vishal Sharma at High St. Dental has been trained in cosmetic dentistry. I've taken numerous higher level courses with him. (I'm a dentist by the way) I would definately recommend him.

Masked Bandit
10-01-2008, 01:43 PM
I can't share VWEvo's recommendation of High Street. I've heard many, many negative reviews of the office (from close friends who live in the area). The common theme is that the office seems to be more focused on the business of dentistry rather than the health care angle. Very pushy on cosmetic stuff.

Dumbass17
10-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit
I can't share VWEvo's recommendation of High Street. I've heard many, many negative reviews of the office (from close friends who live in the area). The common theme is that the office seems to be more focused on the business of dentistry rather than the health care angle. Very pushy on cosmetic stuff.
uh what?

Masked Bandit
10-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Dumbass17

uh what?

I've had more than one person tell me that they are very pushy when it comes to recommending expensive cosmetic services and extra dental work.

dropdat
10-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit

The Dr. may be well qualified for the work he does but I wouldn't recommend them. They are overly pushy and try to force you to do unnecessary things that both are and aren't covered by benefits.

Then they call non stop trying to book appointments after you leave.

Dumbass17
10-03-2008, 12:09 PM
oh well this dental work is MY choice
i initiated the quote and i got the ball rolling

i just want to know who does better work :P

AndrewMZ3
10-03-2008, 03:07 PM
I go to high street. I'm quite happy with them. I haven't noticed them to be pushy, but I've got pretty good coverage so I didn't really care if the work was necessary or not.

In terms of cosmetic work there, I've only had a crown done by them. I have no complaints about it.