PDA

View Full Version : Gays should be executed...

89coupe
10-01-2008, 02:45 PM
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/CanadaVotes/2008/10/01/6941636-sun.html

LOL, WTF! Fucking religious nut.

403Gemini
10-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Im all for everybody having the right to their opinion and freedoms, and if a person hates homosexuals thats fine thats their "right". But if they are openly saying that a specific group should be targeted and killed... well fuck that psycho, he should be killed. Thats straight psychotic thinking.

Jlude
10-01-2008, 02:49 PM
That guy's fuckin' nuts... I've run into a couple of "outspoken" religious cooks in my day... they're actually pretty funny, if you can avoid taking them serious.

Zephyr
10-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Wow, they need to take him to SF's Castrol street

95EagleAWD
10-01-2008, 03:12 PM
"We're here today to hear what the candidates have to say," he said in an interview. "As an inclusive school, we respect all other opinion although we may not agree with them — and I know there were definitely some things said today that we don't agree with."

Wrong.

Opinions like that should not be respected at all. Nobody should agree with shit like that.

WTF is wrong with people?!

spikerS
10-01-2008, 03:13 PM
you guys saying that he needs to be beat down or killed, look in the mirror. you are just as bad as he is!

We all have the right to free speach, regardless of who is listening. While police are investigating, i would be shocked to hear of charges being laid.

He is well known for these things, and yet he was invited to speak, and now like fucking retards, they get upset at what they knew would happen.

vipstyle2
10-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Meh. Soddom and Gamora..... Check your bible yo.
I think they'll just end up killing themselves so I dont mind,
I dont think they should be put to death, BUT they shouldnt be able to marry...

rmk
10-01-2008, 03:29 PM
He looks gay.

vipstyle2
10-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Psychotic thinking .... depends on how you look at it =p
Whats "good" in ones mind can be "evil" in anothers, vice-versa.
Given the good old bible ...well hes not that crazy :nut:

Antonito
10-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by vipstyle2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lint
10-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Jlude
That guy's fuckin' nuts... I've run into a couple of "outspoken" religious cooks in my day... they're actually pretty funny, if you can avoid taking them serious.

What does a religious kook have to do with cooking?

TKRIS
10-01-2008, 03:42 PM
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=wHjsaEK4vnw

ringer
10-01-2008, 04:22 PM
had a long conversation with a friend last night over people like this fool.
what an ignorant thing to say.

and i think he meant to say kooks not cooks

Penis McNickels
10-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ringer

No, I am pretty certain he meant cooks.

Jlude
10-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
Wow, they need to take him to SF's Castrol street

Last time I was in Chinatown in SF, I was on the phone with my dad, he asked if I'd seen any parades.

I said, there's a parade every few seconds. More gay couples than straight.

Originally posted by lint

What does a religious kook have to do with cooking?

Nothing really!

Originally posted by ringer

Indeed I did.

Originally posted by Penis McNickels

No, I am pretty certain he meant cooks.

Nope

HiTempguy1
10-01-2008, 04:49 PM
We all have the right to free speach, regardless of who is listening.

You are absolutley 100% wrong on that my friend. We live in Canada, not the USA. Go and read up on the differences. Canada has, for lack of wanting to type a couple of paragraphs, "reasonable" free speech. I used "reasonable" specifically because it comes up everywhere in Canadian law it seems :rolleyes:

Having said that, I have never liked the fact that the definition of marriage was changed for gays. A union of some type, great! Let them have all the benefits, I don't care. I have NOTHING against gay people. In fact, my sister once said that her openly gay-guy friend to this day wishes he was born straight. Sounds like he is in a good relationship with another d00d, but could you imagine? I only feel sympathy for the guy, living with something you can't change. Definitly against killing anyone for their beliefs (except murderers themselves).

Penis McNickels
10-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1
I have NOTHING against gay people.

Having said that, I have never liked the fact that the definition of marriage was changed for gays.

It sounds much better and more hypocritical when you re-arrange your post this way.

TKRIS
10-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Gay people are awesome...

....but I don't think they should have the same liberties and choices that I do, because they aren't normal.

But I'm still a nice guy because I pity them right?

Get over yourself. What the fuck do you care if gays get married? No one is forcing you to marry a guy, so how is it your fucking business? Are your precious widdle feewings hurt because somehow you imagine that gays getting married changes the meaning of marriage?

I couldn't possibly care less what Lance and Tony, or Debbie and Julie, do to/with each other behind closed doors. Even if I did care, I'd keep my mouth shut because it's none of my fucking business.

arian_ma
10-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by vipstyle2
:thumbsdow

HiTempguy1
10-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Penis McNickels

It sounds much better and more hypocritical when you re-arrange your post this way.

Wrong. You are confusing the issues. Saying that gays shouldn't be married does not mean I have something against gays. I have something against the idea of changing marriage. I want gays to have the right to a union (ALL people have the right to civil union do they not)? Just because you cannot see this, doesn't mean that what I say is not true. Thanks for that though.

Lets see if I can work up an anecdote/synonomous type thing:

You have an expensive car. I am not allowed to have an expensive car because I cannot afford one. The government states I am allowed an expensive car because you have one, therefore I get an expensive car. Not the greatest example, but I think it suffices.

Def: the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.

That is the Webster definition of marriage. Just as I would find it insulting if I were you that since I have a car, the government says everyone else can have that car, I find it insulting that marriage was changed to include "everyone".

However, I then say you can be in the same thing as a marriage but it is not marriage (it isn't, by definition). It is strictly a civil union. And I do not understand how anyone could see that as being "unfair". In fact, I think it is very fair and if it was the other way around I would gladly accept it.

The only reason you see it as a dislike/hate for gays is because you want everyone to be equal. Everyone is NOT equal, nobody is the same, everyone is DIFFERENT, therefore everybody cannot have the exact same thing. Marriage was made for a man and woman (the ONLY two things unique to everyone in a marriage, otherwise it is anything goes in regards to everyone being different). Simple as that. The fact somebody changed it to be politically correct is terrible at best. What WOULD BE WRONG with calling it a civil union? Support you're argument that I have something against gays, otherwise you calling me a hypocrite is nothing more then your own opinion. You say I am wrong to impose what I think marriage should be on gays. Why was it allowed the other way then?

Edit-

but I don't think they should have the same liberties and choices that I do

Really? Where did I state that? What liberties am I denying them?

Edit#2-
Finally, in the end what I say cannot change marriage in Canada. It has been decided. I don't "hate" anyone over the subject. And I wish anyone in a relationship in general good luck. In my life, it is an extremely inconsequential matter. But the fact still remains that I do not agree with the definition of marriage being changed, for reasons stated.

Eleanor
10-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Wow another TKRIS FTW thread :rofl:

LadyLuck
10-01-2008, 06:32 PM
wow...just wow.

:rolleyes:

kertejud2
10-01-2008, 06:36 PM

But the fact still remains that I do not agree with the definition of marriage being changed, for reasons stated.

So what are your opinions on divorce then? You must not be happy that the protestants just ignored the whole "till death do us part" thing?

HiTempguy1
10-01-2008, 06:54 PM
So what are your opinions on divorce then? You must not be happy that the protestants just ignored the whole "till death do us part" thing?

You can pigeonhole me however you wish, I will not take offence. ;) I am expressing my opinion (which I am allowed to do last time I checked) and backed it up with fairly sane, intelligent remarks. My opinions do not have hate in them, nor dislike for people. I will not comment on your question, as it is not in any way relevant to the topic. If you want, I could send you a PM but what is the point (ask for the pm and you will receive)? I find it quite funny that I am jumped on for a very, very small difference in view: civil union instead of marriage. People can label me as being anti-gay, which I believe is ludicrous. I would also like to express my apologies to the OP for taking this thread away from its original purpose (therefore, I will not post in the thread again, a debate can be made via PM's if wished)!

Edit-
Spelling mistake: you're -- your

01RedDX
10-01-2008, 08:09 PM

403Gemini
10-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
^^^ It seems like you feel that allowing gays to marry somehow defiles your idealized sanctity of marriage. In that case, straight people have been defiling the idea of marriage for centuries with things like divorce, bigamy, infidelity and bondage.

Marriage is a man-made institution and as such, it is open to interpretation, and varies from culture to culture. Ultimately, you have nothing to gain from your opposition to gay marriage, because it has absolutely zero bearing on your life.

Thats really the bottem line.

Is it making them happy? Yes

Is it hurting anybody else? No

FlySi
10-01-2008, 08:23 PM
He MUST be a muslim extremist terrorist:eek:

TKRIS
10-02-2008, 08:33 AM

You can pigeonhole me however you wish, I will not take offence. ;) I am expressing my opinion (which I am allowed to do last time I checked)

Yep. like I've said on this board before: Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong that opinion is.

and backed it up with fairly sane, intelligent remarks.

Really? Like this brilliant analogy?

You have an expensive car. I am not allowed to have an expensive car because I cannot afford one. The government states I am allowed an expensive car because you have one, therefore I get an expensive car. Not the greatest example, but I think it suffices.

Not only is that not the "greatest example", it's a completely irrelevant, strawman erecting, batshit crazy string of words that I can only hope you just randomly pulled out of your ass, because if you actually think it applies in any way to the issue of gay marriage you're so far fucking gone they shouldn't let you out of the house without a helmet.

My opinions do not have hate in them, nor dislike for people.

Maybe not hate so much as detached condecending elitism.

I will not comment on your question, as it is not in any way relevant to the topic. If you want, I could send you a PM but what is the point (ask for the pm and you will receive)? I find it quite funny that I am jumped on for a very, very small difference in view: civil union instead of marriage.

Maybe you should tell some black guys about your brilliant new "seperate but equal" ideology. I'm sure they'd have something to contribute to that. Maybe the gays could have their own toilets as well! I mean, they'd be just as nice as the "normal" toilets, so why would anyone be oppose to that?

If the difference between civil union and marriage is so small to you, why have both? Segregation doesn't work. If gays can't use the term marriage, they aren't equal. A civil union might entail the same things, but by your own admission, it's not the same.
You just want them to recognize it as being the same so you don't feel like a fucking asshole for denying gays the choice to be married. If you want to take a fucking stand, then take it. If you have to dance around and play with syntax that much just to avoid feeling like a bigoted asshole, maybe you should examine whether or not you're being a bigoted asshole...

People can label me as being anti-gay, which I believe is ludicrous.

Seperate but equal right? :rolleyes:

I would also like to express my apologies to the OP for taking this thread away from its original purpose (therefore, I will not post in the thread again, a debate can be made via PM's if wished)!

Oh how noble.
Yeah, because threads in this area ever stay on topic...:rolleyes:

But hey, I can't blame you. If I was trying to defend the corner you're in, I'd be tempted to dicktuck, keep my mouth shut, and hope it all goes away as well.
At the end of the day, you're threatened by gays. I don't know why. I don't know if it's because your sky pixie told you they were going to rape your kids, or if you're secretly attracted to certain people, or whatever. I really don't know what the deal is, nor do I give a shit about your inadaquacies.
My point is this: You're not the morality/marriage police. It's none of your fucking business, and you have no right telling consenting adults what they can or can't do.

BerserkerCatSplat
10-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by TKRIS

Not only is that not the "greatest example", it's a completely irrelevant, strawman erecting, batshit crazy string of words that I can only hope you just randomly pulled out of your ass, because if you actually think it applies in any way to the issue of gay marriage you're so far fucking gone they shouldn't let you out of the house without a helmet.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That made my morning.

jdmSiR
10-02-2008, 08:47 AM
:nut:

LadyLuck
10-02-2008, 09:18 AM

Yep. like I've said on this board before: Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong that opinion is.

Maybe you should tell some black guys about your brilliant new "seperate but equal" ideology. I'm sure they'd have something to contribute to that. Maybe the gays could have their own toilets as well! I mean, they'd be just as nice as the "normal" toilets, so why would anyone be oppose to that?

If the difference between civil union and marriage is so small to you, why have both? Segregation doesn't work. If gays can't use the term marriage, they aren't equal. A civil union might entail the same things, but by your own admission, it's not the same.
You just want them to recognize it as being the same so you don't feel like a fucking asshole for denying gays the choice to be married. If you want to take a fucking stand, then take it. If you have to dance around and play with syntax that much just to avoid feeling like a bigoted asshole, maybe you should examine whether or not you're being a bigoted asshole...

Oh how noble.

But hey, I can't blame you. If I was trying to defend the corner you're in, I'd be tempted to dicktuck, keep my mouth shut, and hope it all goes away as well.
At the end of the day, you're threatened by gays. I don't know why. I don't know if it's because your sky pixie told you they were going to rape your kids, or if you're secretly attracted to certain people, or whatever. I really don't know what the deal is, nor do I give a shit about your inadaquacies.
My point is this: You're not the morality/marriage police. It's none of your fucking business, and you have no right telling consenting adults what they can or can't do.

TKRIS...that entire post made my morning :thumbsup:

$lick_rYz
10-02-2008, 09:32 AM
TKRIS wins it by TKO

blownz
10-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Wow. Someone simply doesn't like the fact that the definition of marriage is changed from being a union between a man and a woman to include same sex couples and some other people feel the need to blow it up into such a huge issue??? Who really cares? Is it that big of a deal? :nut:

CUG
10-02-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm tolerant of all views on homosexuality. Even if someone says they should be killed. You can't be selectively tolerant.

Of course the police will mark it as a hate crime.

TKRIS is gay :rofl:

Eleanor
10-02-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Eleanor
Wow another TKRIS FTW thread :rofl:

JfuckinC
10-02-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by CUG
Of course the police will mark it as a hate crime.

how is that not a hate crime?

i truly have no comment on something like this.. it makes me way too mad.

Skyline_Addict
10-02-2008, 02:16 PM
tee hee hee TKRIS said dicktuck!:angel:

:facepalm:

CUG
10-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC

how is that not a hate crime?

i truly have no comment on something like this.. it makes me way too mad. It's free speech. Tolerate equally or not at all.

403Gemini
10-02-2008, 04:51 PM

Oh how noble.

This post is full of win!!! :clap: