PDA

View Full Version : Evercleanse

2.0turbo
10-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Has anyone on here tried it? And if so what did you find? I usually think that these things are a scam but I' hear the radio add all the time and think I might give it a try. I'm not looking to lose weight or anything (although trimming up is all good here and there), just want to see if it it makes me feel better.

rmk
10-01-2008, 06:08 PM
:facepalm: @ the product.

schocker
10-01-2008, 06:13 PM
from what i hear, it will rid you of the ten to twenty-five pounds of undigested waste that some experts say is stuck to the walls of your colon like spackle or paste!

2.0turbo
10-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Thats my first thought but have you tried it at all or do you have some kind of information to back up that first thought that we all have?

I just want to know if anyone has had any success with it or if its just some kind of scam.

schocker
10-01-2008, 06:14 PM
i am going to assume you will shit for days

2.0turbo
10-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by schocker
from what i hear, it will rid you of the ten to twenty-five pounds of undigested waste that some experts say is stuck to the walls of your colon like spackle or paste!

haha, I have also heard that.

mazda_maniac
10-01-2008, 06:24 PM
check this out hahaha EWWWw

Look at the picture gallery

http://www.drnatura.com/colonix_program.php?gclid=CJO5wcijh5YCFQFqxwod1zUQFQ

I've always been tempted to see if those seaweed looking things would come out of me.

three.eighteen.
10-01-2008, 06:56 PM
those colon cleanse products are all a scam...the ingredient list looks like a long list of exotic butt-hole cleansing herbs, when in reality that "proprietary blend" is like 98% psyllium fibre which is available very cheaply

Eleanor
10-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by schocker
Fuck that fucking commercial is on X all the fucking time :banghead:

Or the GOFC ads which are even worse :guns:

schocker
10-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Eleanor

Fuck that fucking commercial is on X all the fucking time :banghead:

Or the GOFC ads which are even worse :guns:
what, they have a commercial you say :rofl:
the gofc one makes me laugh every time though.

riced
10-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by mazda_maniac
check this out hahaha EWWWw

Look at the picture gallery

http://www.drnatura.com/colonix_program.php?gclid=CJO5wcijh5YCFQFqxwod1zUQFQ

I've always been tempted to see if those seaweed looking things would come out of me.

haha holy shit, it looks like it makes you shit OUT your colon instead of cleaning it

momofan
10-01-2008, 07:55 PM
anyone look at what is suppose to come out? Sh!t, it's so gross. I considered it....but then I realized I am happy with my colon full of stuff that won't come out.

r0g3r
10-01-2008, 09:12 PM
The thing is,

this product is supposed to "cleanse" the shit in your colon.

In the end you don't really get rid of the FAT that's making you weigh lots.

Losing 20 lbs of crap in your colon wont really do you much good to get rid of the fat on your belly, which is the real health hazard.

dimi
10-01-2008, 09:56 PM
Try Wild Rose Dtox if you are interested in these sorts of products. I can say it really does work. First 6 days I got pretty damn sick from all the shit that was coming out. Lots of shitting too. Then the rest of the 6 days you start feeling much better and by then end it is awesome.

The one downside is you have to maintain a very strict food diet, which on the other hand is beneficial. In the end I lost around 10 lbs, felt much better, and then gained the 10 lbs right back when I started working out again.

rmk
10-01-2008, 10:00 PM
When you say "strict food diet", what can/can't you eat?

Dumbass17
10-01-2008, 10:19 PM
i was thinking of doing a cleanse too
i always eat good, no junk food, no eating out, 90% strict diet

i want my shit sucked

Tik-Tok
10-01-2008, 10:27 PM
That stuff only "works" if you eat junk every meal, every day and get no fiber whatsoever.

Watch Penn & Teller's Bullshit on Colonic Irrigation.

msommers
10-01-2008, 11:01 PM
If you're lactose intolerant like me, just eat a pizza or chug some milk. That'll clear you right out :nut: :rofl:

suen17
10-02-2008, 12:05 AM
haha Evercleanse is definitely a scam. If you've ever seen a colonoscopy, after just some laxatives your colon is as clean as brand new copper piping. It's not your colon is rat trap that sticks anything that passes by.

Here's a picture for reference...

http://www.gastrointestinalatlas.com/Colonoscopy2.jpg

three.eighteen.
10-02-2008, 12:16 AM
...so that's where poo comes from...

403ep3
10-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by suen17
haha Evercleanse is definitely a scam. If you've ever seen a colonoscopy, after just some laxatives your colon is as clean as brand new copper piping. It's not your colon is rat trap that sticks anything that passes by.

Here's a picture for reference...

http://www.gastrointestinalatlas.com/Colonoscopy2.jpg

That actually looks :barf:

at least its clean.

kutt3r
10-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Try google, there are a lot of "Stay away", "Scam" posts in various forums etc....

Wild Rose is a good cleanse, but it is hard on you if you have never done a clense or eat poorly...the diet is really not that strict if you eat cleanly naturally.

Get enough fibre and avoid the hype... physillium is cheap.

momofan
10-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Visicol is a fun little drink mix they give you the day before a colonoscopy. Yes I have hit my fun years.

Problem is most people just don't eat enough fiber.

semograd
10-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Try Mag O7 if you want to have a colon cleanse. that stuff is the shit! (literally!)

It has no fiber or anything like that :

What is Mag O7?
Mag O7 is a combination of powdered magnesium oxide compounds which have been ozonated and stabilized to release mono-atomic or nascent oxygen over 12 hours or more. The timed release ensures that Mag O7 will provide an adequate amount of oxygen, slowly, for better utilization.
How does Mag O7 work?
Mag O7, when in an acidic environment, begins to slowly release nascent or mono-atomic oxygen. The release of oxygen continues throughout the digestive system. The magnesium acts as a vehicle to transport the oxygen throughout the body.

so basically it fills your intestines with oxygen and cleans your guts by blowing the shit out the other end.

I have tried it and it works better than any type of fiber or chemical laxative on the market.

mazdavirgin
10-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by semograd
What is Mag O7?
Mag O7 is a combination of powdered magnesium oxide compounds which have been ozonated and stabilized to release mono-atomic or nascent oxygen over 12 hours or more. The timed release ensures that Mag O7 will provide an adequate amount of oxygen, slowly, for better utilization.
How does Mag O7 work?
Mag O7, when in an acidic environment, begins to slowly release nascent or mono-atomic oxygen. The release of oxygen continues throughout the digestive system. The magnesium acts as a vehicle to transport the oxygen throughout the body.

:rofl: Seriously do people read that and think it is not junk science? Cleansing is a fad for one thing and it's really not something a healthy person should be doing. Hell if you don't believe me just read the numerous studies advising against cleansing...

We do not recommend colon cleansing unless you are preparing for a colonoscopy. Many people believe that toxins build up in the digestive tract and cause illness, but there is no research to support this notion. While it is true that constipation is associated with an increased risk of colon cancer, this probably has more to do with a diet high in refined carbohydrates than with mysterious toxic sludge clinging to the wall of the colon. As far as we can tell,the toxic sludge is pure folklore. It was an effective selling point for many patent medicines a hundred years ago, and it is still a popular, but erroneous, idea used to sell products to “clean you out.”

Harsh laxatives, including herbs, could cause harm. Heavy use of such products may deplete the body of potassium and other minerals. In some situations, irregular heart rhythms might result.

semograd
10-02-2008, 03:31 PM
^^ keep in mind that different doctors have different opinions. Junk science or not it works.

Tik-Tok
10-02-2008, 03:34 PM
^^ keep in mind that different doctors have different opinions. Junk science or not it works.

I have a magic rock that keeps tigers away.

TKRIS
10-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Just fucking perfect.

semograd
10-02-2008, 04:28 PM

Really? pm me, lets export them to japan , china (and siberia)

r0g3r
10-03-2008, 01:16 PM

:rofl:

I need to get me one of those

A790
10-03-2008, 01:29 PM
According to a friend of mine who's a doctor:

"The way these cleanses work is by filling you with the very material they are cleansing. The "after" photos is actually the result of the cleanse itself. You want a real cleanse? Drink water and green tea, cut out juice/pop for a while.

In other words, eat clean and eat healthy. You won't NEED to cleanse."

Tik-Tok
10-03-2008, 06:39 PM

Really? pm me, lets export them to japan , china (and siberia)

And leave me ripe for a tiger attack!? I don't think so.