PDA

View Full Version : Cars needed for large calendar project in Calgary, Alberta

Aendrew
10-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm the managing editor of Hotbox Magazine (http://hotboxmagazine.com), a Calgary, AB -based alternative culture magazine focusing on activism with high-level photographic and writing content.

We are putting together our annual 12-month full-colour calendar, and this year's theme is bongs, babes, and things that go vrrrooooom. As such, we are looking for wicked rides to feature in our photos, with calendar publication taking place later this month.

We have a shoot this coming weekend (Oct. 4 to 5) at a local aircraft hanger. We'll be shooting 6 to 8 models per day and are still needing 4 to 6 cars for both.

My apologies if this sounds like blatant self-promotion, but I'm really needing cars for this project and I'm willing to guess that there's more than a few people from Calgary on this forum who wouldn't mind having some pictures taken of their car with one or more of our models.

Benefits:

Professional high-end car and model photography.
Photo CD with the entire set, including shots of vehicle both with and without models.
A professionally-printed, full-colour 12 month calendar with your car in it!

What we're needing:

Clean, good-looking cars with minimal stickering (Trademark disputes are not fun.)
Custom imports or American muscle (We already have bikes, thank you!)
Two hours of your time on either day.

Each car will be given a 2 hour time slot so the owner can be there for the shoot and leave with their car, without it taking up their entire weekend. We want this to be an awesome thing car owners can do without it requiring that much effort on their behalves!

IF YOU ARE AT ALL INTERESTED, please message me or email [email protected].

Thanks everyone!

nusneak
10-04-2008, 10:10 PM
:thumbsup: Good show

Just got back a few hours ago from this photo shoot with my bro and his Cadillac.

If you were thinking about going but never, make sure you go tomorrow.

nbaker00
10-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Hmmm Very interested.
I have a whole bunch of higher end cars you guys can pick and choose from.
PM'ed!:)

EDIT: DAMN THIS IS TOMOROW... WHY DIDNT I SEE THIS SOONER LOL:facepalm:

5fivespeed
10-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Ahh! If this was next weekend, I would have LOVED to put my car in =(