PDA

View Full Version : effin IDIOT kids in 80s white mustang

nonlinear
10-02-2008, 10:59 PM
driving home from work at about 10:30 tonight (thursday), in the middle lane going south on crowchild, and in my rearview i see a set of lights come whipping up through traffic. i'm speeding a bit (90 in a 70 i think) and eating a big bacon classic from wendys. I was near 33rd and the road is kinda curvy there, so i was concentrating on steering and eating my burger. so these headlights come up right behind me, almost rear end me, then careen into the far left lane and ride up on some guys ass. I look over and it's some fuckin idiot teenage kids in a lame ass pimped 1980s white ford mustang.

anyhow, then the kids veer over in front of me, nearly clip the passenger rear bumper of the dude in front, and speed on ahead.

this all happened in like 10 seconds BTW. I was going 90, and these fuckers must have been doing 130 or 140. fine for the rural highways, but that's totally not cool in the city when there is traffic. if you feel invincible and want to take your own life in your hands, thats fine, but stay the fuck away from me when i'm trying to eat my wendys!!! :guns: :guns: :guns:

just wondering if anyone knows these pricks, and if so, please tell them to grow up and be more curteous on the road.

i'm sure that all of us on beyond can drive like that, but there is no need to be a bully and try and impress people by driving fast and weaving through traffic. it's the better more experienced drivers who can excercise restaraint on the road. fuckheads. :whipped: :whipped: :whipped:

colinxx235
10-02-2008, 11:07 PM
there's also no need to eat while driving, you should put down the burger fat ass and pay attention to what the fuck you are doing, no different then a douchebag on a cell phone, all problematic

nonlinear
10-02-2008, 11:10 PM
fuck off dude, i can eat or talk on my cell phone all i want, as long as i'm driving safely. i was paying attention. these dudes were out of control and need to grow up.

pyroza
10-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Speeding and eating... two great things to do at once while driving :rolleyes:

om nom nom

toyboy88
10-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Douche colliding with douche like the other thread???

:dunno: :nut:

89s1
10-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Fucking hypocrite. :whipped:

ercchry
10-02-2008, 11:20 PM
but they were probably still paying attention :D

colinxx235
10-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
fuck off dude, i can eat or talk on my cell phone all i want, as long as i'm driving safely. i was paying attention. these dudes were out of control and need to grow up.

well you can do that all you want, and these kids can speed and do that all they want, i'm sure they were paying attention and doing it in a very safe controlled manner just like yourself... hahaha

89s1
10-02-2008, 11:21 PM

doing 20 over the limit is what most driving instructors and police define as "driving safely" too.

Refer to my above post....

nonlinear
10-02-2008, 11:24 PM
everyone drives 90 on that stretch of crowchild... c'mon you fools!

EK 2.0
10-02-2008, 11:26 PM
I hope you get indigestion for admitting to eating a fucking burger while driving...

WTF dude??

colinxx235
10-02-2008, 11:27 PM
awesomee... the everyone does it excuse... I have to ask, how old are you?

your thread radiates awesomeness all over, should probably just close this, another stupid hypocritical qq rant

nonlinear
10-02-2008, 11:34 PM
i'm 29 years old. been eating food, talking on cell, and driving since 1996.

FiveFreshFish
10-02-2008, 11:37 PM
The limit is 80 on that stretch of Crowchild. So 90 isn't unreasonable.

nonlinear
10-02-2008, 11:40 PM
yea, i was just driving with the flow of traffic...

i thought it was 70 there, but i guess i was wrong!

tm88
10-02-2008, 11:41 PM
My friend just pointed me to this thread. It was me and i was doing 160 fyi. Also, i wouldnt of had to cut you off however there was a ambulance coming up behind me and i had to move over. I saw how into your burger you were and knew you wouldnt see the ambulance.

PS yea it is 80 and not curvy at all.. Nice and strait all the way to bow trail.

PPS... no it wasnt actually me for those beyonders without their sarcasm detectors on.

FiveFreshFish
10-03-2008, 12:02 AM
...going south on crowchild...I was near 33rd

Originally posted by tm88
Nice and strait all the way to bow trail.

You must have cut off the northbound burger-eating dude.

:rofl:

Kennyredline
10-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Big Bacon Classic...that's some good food right there...the best part for me is taking that huge dump after...good 'n solid...smells like tomato.
I thought I'd add this comment to validate this thread.
Sarcasm detector should be overloading now.

Grogador
10-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
You must have cut off the northbound burger-eating dude.[/B]

Your reading comprehension = A+

OP... happens every day... what's the big deal? Put down the cheeseburger and drive defensively, cheeseburger :burnout:

nonlinear
10-03-2008, 12:07 AM
ok guys, enuff about the food. it was 10:30 and i was at the university. had been working since before 7 am and didn't eat since noon...

what else am i supposed to do when i'm starving???? go to safeway and cook a meal on my car engine??

anyhow, i realize my mistake was getting the big bacon classic instead of the buffalo chicken LOL http://forums.beyond.ca/st/236446/review-wendys-buffalo-burger/

Primer_Drift
10-03-2008, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
Big Bacon Classic...that's some good food right there...the best part for me is taking that huge dump after...good 'n solid...smells like tomato.

Go get checked, that's not right.

I too eat the Big Bacon Classic, and I support nonlinear's position of non-douchebaggery.

Unfortunately, tonight when I ordered my BBC from Mcknight Wendhortons I was given a Spicy Chicken - which irritated and confused me.

Obviously I said #4.. it could not have been a mistake, it must have been intentional; the takeout window staff knowing full well that I would be kilometers away before realizing the awful truth.

In conclusion, you OP, were lucky to recieve what you ordered, and luckier still to have not dropped said sandwich on your crotch when "some fuckin idiot teenage kids in a lame ass pimped 1980s white ford mustang" pulled a ricer/redneck flyby.

Ferio_vti
10-03-2008, 07:13 AM

You must have been really, really hungry before 1996.

alloroc
10-03-2008, 07:58 AM
This has to be some lame attempt at an owning. No one would be that stupid to admit they were both speeding and not paying attention to the road.

I have posted a Rant or two here in the past but these things are getting out of hand. They should be considered the same as the 'spotted' threads.

driving home from work at about 10:30 tonight (thursday), in the middle lane going south on crowchild, and in my rearview i see a set of lights come whipping up through traffic. i'm speeding a bit (90 in a 70 i think) and eating a big bacon classic from wendys. I was near 33rd and the road is kinda curvy there, so i was concentrating on steering and eating my burger. so these headlights come up right behind me, almost rear end me, then careen into the far left lane and ride up on some guys ass. I look over and it's some fuckin idiot teenage kids in a lame ass pimped 1980s white ford mustang (i'm happier driving my 1991 olds cutlass ciera than some piece of shit poser car like that).

anyhow, then the kids veer over in front of me, nearly clip the passenger rear bumper of the dude in front, and speed on ahead.

this all happened in like 10 seconds BTW. I was going 90, and these fuckers must have been doing 130 or 140. fine for the rural highways, but that's totally not cool in the city when there is traffic. if you feel invincible and want to take your own life in your hands, thats fine, but stay the fuck away from me when i'm trying to eat my wendys!!! :guns: :guns: :guns:

just wondering if anyone knows these pricks, and if so, please tell them to grow up and be more curteous on the road.

i'm sure that all of us on beyond can drive like that, but there is no need to be a bully and try and impress people by driving fast and weaving through traffic. it's the better more experienced drivers who can excercise restaraint on the road. fuckheads. :whipped: :whipped: :whipped:

JRSC00LUDE
10-03-2008, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

You must have been really, really hungry before 1996.

hehehehe :D

Mr_ET
10-03-2008, 08:08 AM

You should be old enough to know better douche...

You are no better than the guy in the Mustang. Actually I think he probably was paying more attention to what he was doing as others may have said...

:facepalm:

Kloubek
10-03-2008, 08:11 AM
Wow.. what's with all the hate on the OP? I eat while I drive, and I most certainly am safe doing so.

He just wanted to flip the virtual bird to the driver of the mustang, and all of a sudden he's the one with the problem. Lighten up guys!

JRSC00LUDE
10-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Yeah, I'm with Kloubek here. I eat in the car all the time, big deal. I can be half a donair in, talking on the phone and changing a cd and still be less distracted than some idiot yelling at his/her minivan full of shit factories, etc. etc. etc..... :dunno: Shit, I was likely eating a cheeseburger when I took my drivers exam FFS.

Oh noes!!!! Now I are on the beyond holier than thou shit list too! :cry:

Casa
10-03-2008, 09:20 AM
hahahahhahah is this thread a joke?

Stunt66
10-03-2008, 09:24 AM
I think the real problem here is the fact op made a rant about having punk kids driving stupid when he was kinda doing the same thing. Everyone whos eaten and driven knows it can be dangerous at times.

Inzane
10-03-2008, 09:30 AM
a lame ass pimped 1980s white ford mustang (i'm happier driving my 1991 olds cutlass ciera than some piece of shit poser car like that).

^^^ :rofl: I'm laughing at this comment.

'91 Cutless Cieras are huge steaming piles of poo. :barf:

Kennyredline
10-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift

I too eat the Big Bacon Classic, and I support nonlinear's position of non-douchebaggery.

Unfortunately, tonight when I ordered my BBC from Mcknight Wendhortons I was given a Spicy Chicken - which irritated and confused me.

Obviously I said #4.. it could not have been a mistake, it must have been intentional; the takeout window staff knowing full well that I would be kilometers away before realizing the awful truth.

In conclusion, you OP, were lucky to recieve what you ordered, and luckier still to have not dropped said sandwich on your crotch when "some fuckin idiot teenage kids in a lame ass pimped 1980s white ford mustang" pulled a ricer/redneck flyby.
Well, keep in mind when you say "4" to the person behind the counter...what word pops up their head, in thier language?

em2ab
10-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Couldn't find the actual one behind the proxy at work so here's what I could find.

http://downcastmysoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-cat-undercooked-cheeseburger.jpg

ZorroAMG
10-03-2008, 09:49 AM
HAHAHA fuck beyond makes me LOLFACEPALM a lot lately.

As if EVERY ONE of you whiny fuckers haven't ever eaten while driving.

If you smug fags DO say you have never...you're lying.

OP, that's life in a big city....maybe write a country song about it?

colinxx235
10-03-2008, 09:58 AM
^^

i've never ate once in my car, i'm sure i've had a bottle of water or something, but its quite new and i'd rather not compromise it by food, well that and i don't eat garbage fast food anyways =P

Horatio
10-03-2008, 10:17 AM

:rofl:

rmk
10-03-2008, 10:23 AM
More importantly, how was the burger?

Kloubek
10-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by colinxx235
^^

i've never ate once in my car, i'm sure i've had a bottle of water or something, but its quite new and i'd rather not compromise it by food, well that and i don't eat garbage fast food anyways =P

Drinking out of a bottle is even worse than eating! You have to obstruct your view with your hand and the tilted bottle for a couple of seconds.

Let's face it - we're ALL horrible drivers. That is, if eating and drinking constitutes horrible driving. Which I don't think it does...

Kona9
10-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Way to get Vanilla Iced while Baconating!

ZorroAMG
10-03-2008, 10:58 AM
The mustang wasn't Tafetta white, Kona. You have NO business in this thread!!!

:D

nonlinear
10-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Inzane

'91 Cutless Cieras are huge steaming piles of poo. :barf:

the whole point is, i'm not trying to show off in my car, whereas some kids in a pimped 80s mustang (reaaaally classy, these guys must be rolling in dough) are trying to look cool

and to all those who are calling me a hypocrite, etc., i just want to say that I was driving very safe and cautiously. I was going 90 in an 80 zone. big deal if i was eating, everyone does it. like i said, i could see these guys coming from way back in my rearview... i was paying attention. they rode my ass, cut me off, and almost clipped the rear end of the guy in front of them. i was just chillin in the center lane.

i don't see how any of you can put me in the same class as them... although most of you probablly being defensive about it because you drive like this too.

The_Rural_Juror
10-03-2008, 11:24 AM
it's the better more experienced drivers who can excercise restaraint on the road.

exercise restaurant? :rofl:
nom nom nom

5fivespeed
10-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Honestly, if the flow of traffic is going 80km'h in a 60 zone, I don't think I'd want to be the one delaying the flow - which could cause an accident.

Just like on Deerfoot, where everyone else is doing about 120k, if you don't keep up with the flow of traffic - you could get owned.

Btw, #6 - No tomato. Spicy Chicken for life.

malcolmk14
10-03-2008, 12:00 PM
I occasionally exercise restaurant on the road also.

alloroc
10-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
HAHAHA fuck beyond makes me LOLFACEPALM a lot lately.

As if EVERY ONE of you whiny fuckers haven't ever eaten while driving.

If you smug fags DO say you have never...you're lying.

OP, that's life in a big city....maybe write a country song about it?

Eat and drive? me?... yes.

Eat + drive + speed around corners and admit that eating and driving and speeding around corners takes up all of my situational awareness? ... nope never.

Like I said same rules for spotted thread should apply to rants ... pics or locked post.

tm88
10-03-2008, 12:33 PM
ahaha o man, to OP....
I dont actually think your a douche...ill come clean and admit to eating probobly 30% of the time when i am driving. As a realtor there is no time to sit down. My conscience is starting to feel for you. As a member of VWvortex, everyone flames on everyone and as a result activity has gone down. I do not want this to happen to beyond.
I could like the change this thread to people who will admit to of eaten and driven at the same time...

You can chalk me up as #2 below the OP

JRSC00LUDE
10-03-2008, 01:19 PM
.......and was FREE (donated to my dad when some old folks decided to give up driving)

You got a FREE 91 Cutlass and still all you can afford is this lousy thread? :eek:

Kona9
10-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by tm88

I could like the change this thread to people who will admit to of eaten and driven at the same time...

WAT...?

PS - #2 Great Biggie Sized Iced Tea no ice. Mayo for the fries!

Redlyne_mr2
10-03-2008, 02:19 PM
haha This thread is awesome cause I'm not really sure who's in the wrong. The guy who did the cutting off or the guy in the cutlass speeding down the freeway eating a big bacon classic. :rofl:

mekeni
10-03-2008, 02:32 PM

Grogador
10-03-2008, 03:26 PM
I used to drive while juggling cellphone, 2-way radio, paperwork, gas station hotdogs and a slurpee. In an overloaded panel van with poor visibily, a windshield cracked to shit and a 5.0L V8. Oh and the occasional ice cream cone. Also I'd speed like a maniac (well 20 over) to stay on schedule, not a fan of O/T.

:nut: :nut: :nut:

Edit: ...while reading a map. At least it was auto!

nonlinear
10-03-2008, 03:36 PM
just like to point out that police officers also drive and speed while reading and typing on a computer, talking on radio, etc.

so you guys are saying cops are wreckless drivers as well???

LadyLuck
10-03-2008, 03:39 PM
just like to point out that police officers also drive and speed while reading and typing on a computer, talking on radio, etc.

of course they are, BUT they do have lights and sirens to make you move outta their way....you however, dont have that privilege

Stunt66
10-03-2008, 03:40 PM
We need a rant gone wrong section.

nonlinear
10-03-2008, 03:42 PM
they don't drive around all day with their lights and sirens on, but they do play with their computers and radios all day.

all i'm saying is that it is possible to talk, eat, etc. while still paying attention to the road. i'm not saying it's always safe for everyone, just saying it's possible.

i don't see how there is any argument here. you all do it, police officers do it, truck drivers do it, fire fighters do it, ambulence drivers do it, whatever, most of you are just trying to defend the wreckless asshole racing mentality by equating that with cell phone use and eating.

LadyLuck
10-03-2008, 03:44 PM
ill admit to eating behind the wheel lots back when i had an automatic...now that i drive standard i dont do it as much anymore

EK 2.0
10-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by LadyLuck

ill admit to eating behind the wheel lots back when i had an automatic...now that i drive standard i dont do it as much anymore

So now that there is a STICK shift in your car...you EAT less??...

sorry I HAD to go there...please forgive me haha...

LadyLuck
10-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

So now that there is a STICK shift in your car...you EAT less??...

sorry I HAD to go there...please forgive me haha...

LOL its ok EK... I knew someone was going to say something...glad it was you :poosie:

EK 2.0
10-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Please, call me Arif...

LadyLuck
10-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
Please, call me Arif...

ohhh well then...I see that we are gettin acquainted now.
You may call me Maya...Arif ;)

EK 2.0
10-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Well fantastic to meet you Maya...

(even though I did my wave thing to you at a meet once haha...)

GQBalla
10-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Arif at his best.

No wonder he's dai lo

5fivespeed
10-03-2008, 08:38 PM
they don't drive around all day with their lights and sirens on, but they do play with their computers and radios all day.

I highly doubt the Police randomly thinks: "Damned, I wonder if Cnst. Jeff poked me on Facebook" and proceeds to check it while driving.

No, They're out there to run plates like the douche in the 80's Mustang, check profiles and crimes. Hell, I'll admit it - I eat and drive too. I also speed, but only with the flow of traffic (If they're all doing 80, I will too), I also use my cell phone - and my car's a 5 speed.

But, I also bought a Bluetooth headset to help me keep my hands on the wheel.

Grogador
10-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Cellphone is no good, concentration just goes to shit. At least your fries can wait.

XylathaneGTR
10-03-2008, 09:26 PM
ok guys, enuff about the food. it was 10:30 and i was at the university. had been working since before 7 am and didn't eat since noon...

what else am i supposed to do when i'm starving???? go to safeway and cook a meal on my car engine??

anyhow, i realize my mistake was getting the big bacon classic instead of the buffalo chicken LOL http://forums.beyond.ca/st/236446/review-wendys-buffalo-burger/

Sit down inside for the 30 seconds it takes you to eat that?

nonlinear
10-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

Sit down inside for the 30 seconds it takes you to eat that?

i was referring to the choice of food (wendy's, which people were giving me shit for), not the fact that i was eating while driving

Kennyredline
10-07-2008, 04:47 PM

Jesus Christ, it's spelled RECKLESS!!!!!

flames4lyfe
12-09-2009, 05:23 PM
bump

eaten any food behind the wheel lately nonlinear????? any mi tierra? cooked a pizza while driving?? researched a science paper???

FraserB
12-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by flames4lyfe
bump

eaten any food behind the wheel lately nonlinear????? any mi tierra? cooked a pizza while driving?? researched a science paper???

Countdown to ban 3..2..1..

nonlinear
12-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by flames4lyfe
bump

wow, man, that's kinda stalkerish :drama:

chkolny541
12-09-2009, 06:06 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/236500/idiot-nearly-cut-me-off-/

man what a gold response

nonlinear
12-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by chkolny541
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/236500/idiot-nearly-cut-me-off-/

man what a gold response

haha, yea, that was pretty good, eh?

Dave P
12-09-2009, 06:37 PM
http://www.lat34.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/vanilla50.jpg

sh0ko
12-10-2009, 05:50 PM
are you sure you're 29?

remember this guy in this picture is probably just as skilled as you... so he too can drive while talking on his cell and eating...

http://letustalk.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/driving-talking-eating.jpg

Takamine
12-10-2009, 06:02 PM
I'll eat whenever I'm driving an auto... I just don't want my fries to get cold on the way home

red99600
12-10-2009, 06:17 PM
everytime someone rants about something useless that happens, the members of beyond will chime in with all of the legal and politically correct answers... what's new ... and what kind of reply's are you expecting ?

but yet, these threads are continuously being posted by whiny bitches who don't get enough attention in the real world; but however, crave the attention from all of the cool people on beyond.

:zzz:

i do redneck blowbys everyday,

i eat my rice with chop sticks while driving,

go cry me a river

Toilet_D
12-10-2009, 09:13 PM
personally, i like to take both hands off the wheel, and peel the flesh of a newborn deer fawn while steering with my knee, if you fucking fags dont like it, ill kick ya so hard in the ass youll piss your prostate out.

but a burger..? what a DICK.... dick move, dick-guy!

BoneDance
12-11-2009, 04:21 AM
Fuckin mustard tiger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz1W38ilefg

derpderp
12-11-2009, 05:07 AM

VQ35V6
12-12-2009, 01:31 AM
wendys sucks

wendysmustangER
12-15-2009, 12:05 PM
:guns: :guns: :guns:
YOU FAT FUCK PUT DOWN YOUR BURGER WHEN YOUR DRIVING DOUCHEBAG

wendysmustangER
12-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by derpderp
This is viral marketing for Wendys.

Hahaha

n1zm0
12-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by wendysmustangER
:guns: :guns: :guns:
YOU FAT FUCK PUT DOWN YOUR BURGER WHEN YOUR DRIVING DOUCHEBAG

you signed up again just to post this flames4lyfe?

you must really hate nonlinear

nonlinear
12-15-2009, 01:00 PM
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5371/picphp.jpg

mr2mike
12-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Wow. Like a year later?!?!

forbiddenera
12-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by red99600
i eat my rice with chop sticks while driving

best post in this thread

RecoilS14
12-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Fuck the mustang, and fuck wendy's. 80's mustangs were garbage and wendy's burger are worse.

Wendy's
--------------
The meat they use tastes nasty and drips grease worse than any other burger out there.

The bacon is thinner than rice paper and tastes as bad as the burger meat.

The chili is two day old said gross meat.

The baked potatoes taste like cardboard or some other paper products.

"Vanilla" Frosty's taste literally like chalk. Who the hell taste tested that crap, a bunch of people with down syndrome?

The only good thing i can say about wendy's is the Spicey chicken burger.

80's Mustang
-----------------------

Ok I can't actually bitch too much about the mustangs, I love late 80's Fox Body 5.0L Cobra's.

ipeefreely
02-01-2010, 07:19 PM
From Frak.com:
Man goes unconscious and crashes truck, blames food from Wendy's. Zombie Dave Thomas unavailable for comment (http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2010/01/30/12677436-ap.html)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Couldn't help myself!:rofl: :rofl: :angel:

Vince1
02-05-2010, 07:31 AM

Ahhh clearly you haven't taken note if you got fucked at the drive thru...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh3s5Mp8-Nw

Graham_A_M
02-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by RecoilS14
Fuck the mustang, and fuck wendy's. 80's mustangs were garbage and wendy's burger are worse.

The meat they use tastes nasty and drips grease worse than any other burger out there.

Obviously you haven't eaten at Jack-in-the-box down in the US. I ordered a triple burger... bad idea.

It was so greasy the grease flowed down my forearm, then onto the table whereas it formed a small pool about the size of a playing card. The grossed thing I've ever ate by quite a long shot. Took me a full day to recover from that. :banghead:

Toilet_D
02-06-2010, 08:19 PM
theyre great hangover burgers though!

5000Audi
02-06-2010, 08:25 PM
IMO this thread sucks but wendys is yummmy lol

Dr Sayes
02-06-2010, 08:37 PM
:facepalm: to this whole thread, who cares if he was eating?
Sweet jesus people are just assholes.

Graham_A_M
02-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Toilet_D
theyre great hangover burgers though!

If you're speaking in reference to the Jack in the box triple burger... no it isn't.

Its a burger of timely death that you would give in place of a poison pill to a very hungry person.
I dont wish that experience on my worst enemy... bulimic or not.

Toilet_D
02-07-2010, 02:59 PM
ok, where can i get one of these burgers?