PDA

View Full Version : what to do for a small adult birthday party?

stray~johnny
10-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions..

My girlfriend was going to have her birthday party at our place tonight inviting 12-15 people over...

I just found out our upstairs neighbor is having his kids over tonight and I dont want to be loud so now we are kind of hooped.

Can anyone recommend anything we can do? Im not keen on the clubs.. We were thinking of having a fire in bowness but they close at 11:00

anyone know of any places you can rent out for a night that is reletively unexpensive? or any other ideas?

xLostx
10-04-2008, 01:53 PM
hookers and blow

JRSC00LUDE
10-04-2008, 02:06 PM
I think the correct term is "midget".

Spoons
10-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
I think the correct term is "midget".

Werd,
I was thinking of midget orgy... how loud could you little people possibly get?

/////AMG
10-04-2008, 02:26 PM
:facepalm: :rofl: yup, still love beyond

Amysicle
10-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Actually, we prefer to be called "little people".

How about pubs? Alcohol without the pressure of dressing up and having to dance awkwardly?

stray~johnny
10-04-2008, 02:31 PM
WERD!

any good pubs in the NW?

badatusrnames
10-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I was going to say gang bang...

How about Karaoke, Aussie Rules (might need reso's)... any other pubs/restaurants that offer more of an interactive experience? Bowling??

Amysicle
10-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Depends on what you're looking for. There's always Kilkenny's and Jameson's in Brentwood, Tipperary's near SAIT, quite a few in Kensington. Shanks in Crowfoot has minigolf and bowling and some other stuff.

Graham_A_M
10-04-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm guessing you're not to keen on the midgets either. :thumbsdow

Too bad, as "crushing guts" has never been so easy. Every guy has the pleasure of feeling like "Dong-Zilla" with those tiny girls. ;)

Anyway, my second suggestion would be to go to Jubilations, which is literally next door to Aussie rules. Its generally a great time, kind of like a nice supper/comedy act.
Either that or head to Cochrane for some paintball, its actualy a lot of fun, Cochrane is way nicer then Bragg Creek paintball, thats for sure.

van
10-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Yeah,

My best friend has his birthday at Aussie Rules and it was a blast. Goodm usic, with good company, and lots of jugs of beer on hand. Nothing like being drunk and getting on your chair and being rowdy.

Another thing to do in the NE (oh the horror!) would be to go hit up JR's billiards. They do small party stuff for the area upstairs, get your own bar and pool tables. Pretty cool for group of friends to hang, drink, and play pool.

Ukyo8
10-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by xLostx
hookers and blow
+1