PDA

View Full Version : FS-Zalman Controller & USB 4 port HUB

Wolf69
10-05-2008, 12:47 AM
FS-Zalman Controller & USB 4 port HUB

My system is not overclocked at all so I really see no need to have this. I thought it was cool but because my system is not overclocked & well has been running perfectly I just seem to not need this so Im sellin the Zalman Multi Fan Controller ZM-MFC2 & a USB 4 port hub Both together for $50.00

A good deal as its new $70.. I paid way more but I just dont need it comes with everything & more :)
+ a USB 2.0 4 port Hub as I just dont need as my monitor has a hub built in now.

$50.00 takes it all & no I wont separate it

Email [email protected] or call 403-700-7696
thanks

Specifications:

Application: 5.25" bay insert

Dimensions: 147 x 87 x 42mm

Power Display: 30 ~ 800 watts

RPM Control: 60 ~ 5940 RPM

Temperature Display: 9~ 99 degrees Celsius for four channels

Fan Compatibility: Three 3-pin and one 4-pin PWM connectors

Fan alarm function

Power Input: +12v DC/+5v DC

Inside the black box

Like all fan controllers, the Zalman ZM-MFC2 has a full portion of necessaries that come with the unit. Four thin tipped temperature leads, four power cable attachments, CVS (Current Voltage Sensor) cable, CVS USB bracket with read cable, package of thermal tape for mounting sensors, mounting screws, manual and of course the Zalman ZM-MFC2 itself. The CVS cable is shown a bit closer below as you have likely not seen one of these before. A system's main power cable plugs into the CVS assembly with one of the out going cables plugging into the system and the other into a USB bracket. The later allows for real time power consumption monitoring on the ZM-MFC2.