PDA

View Full Version : Any hook ups at any car audio stores?

LUDELVR
10-05-2008, 02:18 PM
I don't know if this has been covered and I've already done a search and came up with zilch.

Does anyone on the boards work at Futureshop or best buy or anywhere, where they can hook up some fellow beyonders? I always love getting a good deal! ;)

Let me know mates!!

Cheers.

03ozwhip
10-05-2008, 04:01 PM
i know jeff (wrxer1) has hookups at visions, but he hasnt been on here in a while.

LUDELVR
10-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Other than that, am I to understand that we have no other hook ups on the fourm who can help me out...and I may have to pay retail!!! WTF!!! :rofl:

yyc_tbird_sc
10-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Go over to Visions in the NE. Talk to Carlo. Tell him Scott sent you.

black_radiation
10-06-2008, 12:03 AM
only problem with FS is the salesmen can't discount items, not that they dont want to but FS is such a tight asshole, every penny changed on an invoice is watched and made sure its for a good reason. which usually requires a managers password/authorization, visions, soundsaround, etc are usually the best places to look for deals from fellow people.

LUDELVR
10-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by yyc_tbird_sc
Go over to Visions in the NE. Talk to Carlo. Tell him Scott sent you.

Cheers for that mate! Will go there as soon as I can. Does he work all week?

LUDELVR
10-06-2008, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by black_radiation
only problem with FS is the salesmen can't discount items, not that they dont want to but FS is such a tight asshole, every penny changed on an invoice is watched and made sure its for a good reason. which usually requires a managers password/authorization, visions, soundsaround, etc are usually the best places to look for deals from fellow people.

Oh matey, I know exactly what you're talking about! I worked there for like 5 years, but got SO many discounts to SO many of my mates...hmm...maybe that's why I'm not working there anymore! :devil: :rofl: