PDA

View Full Version : FNCE 447 midterm 1

boostless
10-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Anyone taking this at the 8 AM time slot for tuesday?

boostless
10-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Has anyone taken this class at all?

If so, are we allowed to bring in example questions? Prof said we could bring notes on paper or laptop if needed, just not sure about that if we can bring in spreadsheets on our laptops from his old tests/chapter questions.

Thanks.

boostless
10-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Bump

If anyone has taken this, will bringing in old questions and using them as reference be sufficient to do well? Or are the questions fairly different?

trliniar
10-09-2008, 05:19 PM
anyone else get raped on this midterm?? a fucking simulation question.. give me a break... compared to his old midterms this exam was way harder... this is complete bullshit.. i am really pissed off bout this.. and i studied as well..

question 1 was ment to fuck you up as well with the land and building...
instead of a ridiculous midterm like that, this course should have assignments or something... kinda like MGST.. i think you learn way more in the end.

boostless
10-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Yeah the majority of people I've talked to said the same thing, I've got a deferred one on Tuesday now and I'm worried. The 2005-2007 exams aren't too bad. But from what it sounds like this year he's gone out of his way to make the test harder...:cry: