PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1990 Pontiac Sunbird Convertable...

teknical
09-16-2003, 05:42 PM
My buddy has a convertable, but the motor is such a piece, and the thing is falling apart, anyone know where I can get one for cheap? that still has a good working motor?

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
09-16-2003, 05:49 PM
Why dosnt he just take the money he would spend on a new one and put it into his existing one?

teknical
09-16-2003, 05:50 PM
I dunno, it'd be better just to buy a whole new one

nickname
09-16-2003, 05:50 PM
ur dumb albert.
what im actually looking for is an auto shop that replaces convertable tops. i dont need a motor as of yet. I stopped by a place called De Greeves today and got an estimate, and they said it was gonna be about 800 bucks to get a new top and back window. It's pretty damn pricey so if anyone knows of any other places i can look at please let me know! Thanks guys

3G
09-16-2003, 05:54 PM
just go to pick-your-part and pull an engine, they have soo many of them

nickname
09-16-2003, 05:59 PM
arghh no i dont want an engine! first off, if u knew anything about the convertables its not as easy as pullin one out and slapping it in. Secondly, all im looking for is to replace my convertable top and the back window. Third, if someone tells me to just take a roof from an older car, it doesnt work that way. once a roof has been installed on a convertable, as soon as u take it off, it starts to shrink