PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race 13

CaptainReboot
10-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Anybody watching it this season?

So far some really stupid teams and one huge douchebag.

trieu
10-07-2008, 12:18 AM
I agree, that guy from the frat boys team is a clown, and the former NFL players wife is a bitch.

toyboy88
10-07-2008, 07:11 AM
:werd: Wanted the "nerds" to come in first at then end of the last race...but the bitchy wife and former NFLer got it...

5fivespeed
10-07-2008, 08:18 AM
When, and what channel is it on?

rage2
10-07-2008, 08:22 AM
Sunday on CBS.

5fivespeed
10-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Nice! Thanks.

a social dsease
10-07-2008, 08:50 AM
The ex-nfl player is a dick, I laughed so hard on the first episode when he said completely seriously "yea, I cheated on Tina," like wtf? I don't really have any favorite team yet, I guess the nerds they seem chill.

B17a
10-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by toyboy88
:werd: Wanted the "nerds" to come in first at then end of the last race...but the bitchy wife and former NFLer got it...

No doubt, I can't see any reason why he's trying to salvage that marriage. I'd rather drown than wake up next to her every day! That other guy, the running coach is a total dink too, he's a control freak and his girlfriend is super insecure, match made in heaven!:D

djayz
10-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Glad I didnt' have to make the thread for this haha.

It seems each season this goes on the teams get worse and less bearable. No hot chicks and no super smart destined to win teams.

So far the nerds seem like the only decent team. Those blondes are rediculously stupid...digging for a container in the sand then losing their taxi 2 minutes after saying we will read the clues properly :rofl:

No super strong teams so no predictions as of yet.

DC2
10-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Starr and her brother are dirrrtyy.. Starr isn't badn but her brother is a piece of shit. Sure he's playing the game but he's not going to last long.

toyboy88
10-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by djayz

So far the nerds seem like the only decent team. Those blondes are rediculously stupid...digging for a container in the sand then losing their taxi 2 minutes after saying we will read the clues properly :rofl:

:werd: ...I was ROFL @ them "diggind" for the container in the sand, while other teams were finishing with the boat and moving to the taxis...

"Did they all just give up on the container too???"

:facepalm: :facepalm:

snoop101
10-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Ya im also for the nerds. These seem to be the only team with a head on there shoulders. The fricken hot chick team seem like they watched the "simple life" one to many times.

CaptainReboot
10-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by DC2
Starr and her brother are dirrrtyy.. Starr isn't badn but her brother is a piece of shit. Sure he's playing the game but he's not going to last long.

+1. I thought they were were ok in the first episode, but he turned out to be a dick.

Ripper
10-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Ok I hate how CBS plays 60-minutes in the time slot amazing race is supposed to be in. Some days its like 5 minutes, and other days its like 30 mins. Screws up my PVR recording damnit!

:banghead:

CaptainReboot
10-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Ripper
Ok I hate how CBS plays 60-minutes in the time slot amazing race is supposed to be in. Some days its like 5 minutes, and other days its like 30 mins. Screws up my PVR recording damnit!

:banghead:

What channel are you taping on? I recorded the last two episodes and they were both uninterrupted.

toyboy88
11-25-2008, 11:00 AM
anybody still following?

man last weeks episode, for some reason the dumbass frat bros always seem to finish second last/last and always move on...watching them on the race is brutal!

trieu
11-25-2008, 11:02 AM
They are one of the worst teams out of all of the seasons, they suck at every roadblock and detour. I have no idea how they are still in the race.

CaptainReboot
11-30-2008, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by trieu
They are one of the worst teams out of all of the seasons, they suck at every roadblock and detour. I have no idea how they are still in the race.

Agreed. I can't believe how many times they have screwed up or miss read clues. The guy with the glasses reminds of a buddy. So uncoordinated, especially doing that marching task.

toyboy88
11-30-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by CaptainReboot

Agreed. I can't believe how many times they have screwed up or miss read clues. The guy with the glasses reminds of a buddy. So uncoordinated, especially doing that marching task.

That guy during the marching task was HILARIOUS, and the previews for tonight they have to do something similar again...and he makes a fool of himself AGAIN...haha! :rofl:

dj_rice
11-30-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by toyboy88

That guy during the marching task was HILARIOUS, and the previews for tonight they have to do something similar again...and he makes a fool of himself AGAIN...haha! :rofl:

Yeah that military march was epic, I can't believe how many mistakes they make, its surprising they're still in it this far

He has to be hamming it up for the camera, the way he marched...cant be real even if he was un-coordinated

a social dsease
12-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Star has one hell of a nice rack haha. Finale next week, so far this season has been kinda boring imo, they are running out of cool ideas for the show.

B17a
12-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by a social dsease
Star has one hell of a nice rack haha. Finale next week, so far this season has been kinda boring imo, they are running out of cool ideas for the show.

:werd: :hitit:

If those two moron frat boys win, I'm never watching the show again!

toyboy88
12-01-2008, 02:39 PM

+1... :D She's a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys too.

But yeah, I was rooting for Dallas/Toni, got owned by losing the bag. :(

FreakinPrince
12-01-2008, 02:51 PM
did they finish the leg?

jus_sum_guy
12-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by FreakinPrince
did they finish the leg?

Nope. They got stopped early and was told the other 3 teams already check-in

I was rooting for nick and starr from the beginning. Let's hope they cross the finish line first!!

CaptainReboot
12-01-2008, 10:17 PM

+1 for the nice rack.

I started watching the Amazing Race Asia. Not bad.

Dj_Stylz
12-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Im kind of hoping the idiot frat boy's win haha

B17a
12-08-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm glad Nick and Starr won, they were the best team out there for sure. Interestingly I noticed Dallas and his mom weren't there at the finish. I bet they were still stuck in Russia trying to leave the country without a passport!:facepalm:

rage2
12-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Yea, Nick and Starr deserved it.

Awesome they were in Portland. Recognized so many places from my last visit there. They were right at the hotel I stayed at and ran by the strip club we went to :rofl:.

kertejud2
12-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Well it was easily the worst collection of teams I've ever seen, hopefully season 14 will be better.

toyboy88
12-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by B17a
I'm glad Nick and Starr won, they were the best team out there for sure. Interestingly I noticed Dallas and his mom weren't there at the finish. I bet they were still stuck in Russia trying to leave the country without a passport!:facepalm:

Yeah, I noticed that Dallas/Mom was there too, about 2 minutes after Nick/Starr won...but yeah, out of all the teams Nick/Starr deserved to win.

CaptainReboot
12-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Was finally able to watch it on the PVR. Nick and Starr was most deserving, simply because they were good at doing pretty much everything on the race.

Don't have to wait for long for the next season. It's going to premiere February 15th, 2009.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-announces-the-amazing-race-14-will-premiere-february-15-8090.php

toyboy88
12-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by CaptainReboot
Was finally able to watch it on the PVR. Nick and Starr was most deserving, simply because they were good at doing pretty much everything on the race.

Don't have to wait for long for the next season. It's going to premiere February 15th, 2009.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-announces-the-amazing-race-14-will-premiere-february-15-8090.php

Can't wait... :D

Also Nick/Starr interview after winning:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-nick-and-starr-spangler-dish-about-their-the-amazing-race-win-8125.php