PDA

View Full Version : LEF442 Acura TL. Pls note stop sign is for stop not honk

bighead2267
10-07-2008, 09:19 AM
i was driving down at Kincora Blvd about to turn right on Simon Valley Blvd. There is a stop sign so i make a complete stop. The FXXKING BITCH driving a Acura TL honk at me and give me a finger b'coz i stop. i was completely speechless. after i turn into Simon Valley. i stop at immediately and get off the car shout out she see the FXXKING stop sign. she give me the finger again.

when did the fucking Calgary change the regulation that stop is a rolling stop only. everyone is in rush at that time but should you be apologize instead of give me a finger. Can i report to CPS and what if i'm willing to be a witness as she didnt' stop at the stop sign(she didn't stop obviously). btw, looks like she is living in the same circle as my friend if that makes any different.

Weapon_R
10-07-2008, 09:29 AM
You should have beat her

schocker
10-07-2008, 09:31 AM
the honk was for the stop sign.....the finger was about the spelling:facepalm:

maybe she had somewhere super important to be and could not afford to be 2 seconds later.

Tik-Tok
10-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by bighead2267
i was driving down at Kincora Blvd about to turn right on Simon Valley Blvd. There is a stop sign so i make a complete stop. The FXXKING BITCH driving a Acura TL honk at me and give me a finger b'coz i stop. i was completely speechless.

You should have just stayed there and let her rage really build up :rofl:

Grogador
10-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
You should have just stayed there and let her rage really build up :rofl:

Yeah dude, just don't go anywhere and stare at her blankly. It works wonders on road ragers :clap:

ShermanEF9
10-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Ive done it, its hilarious how rage'd out they get

Stunt66
10-07-2008, 10:23 AM
You should have ripped her teeth out.

spikerS
10-07-2008, 11:02 AM
put it in reverse and move slowly backwards. you should see how beserk they get then.

nobb
10-07-2008, 11:05 AM
No one stops at that stop sign in the mornings because traffic on symons valley is tight and everyone wants to get in.

Eleanor
10-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by spikers
put it in reverse and move slowly backwards. you should see how beserk they get then.
:rofl:

Mr_ET
10-07-2008, 11:11 AM
looks like you stopped for a bit too long, she must have been from Europe or Montreal:burnout:

bighead2267
10-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Mr_ET
looks like you stopped for a bit too long, she must have been from Europe or Montreal:burnout:

nothing offense, but i'm in first gear(without engage), i was rolling and make a complete stop for a sec. that's when i hear the honk. she is piss that i make a complete stop instead of keep going. she doesn't own the fucking road, sure the bitch is in rush. she could rear-end me and run away. that could make her arrive her destination much faster than she expect. i will get my insurance lottery again as i will sue her ass off like no tomorrow.

Yes, i agree that sure traffic is bad in rush hour there but if i got caught by a cop there(there is always cop hidding at the bus stop to catch those ppl who don't make a complete stop). the cop won't accept that is an excuse b'coz i need to get in and let me go wtihout a ticket.
my neigbour got more than 2 ticket within 2008 at that specfic stop sign already.

anyways, it just a rant and i call the CPS services to make a record in case she make up something saying i'm causing the road rage. i see she pick up the phone immediately after i shout out to her.

fucking bitch and i can't wait she got T-boned by a semi there. i will bring my beer to her furneral for celebrate there is 1 less careless driver on the road.

EK 2.0
10-07-2008, 11:29 AM

fucking bitch and i can't wait she got T-boned by a semi there. i will bring my beer to her furneral for celebrate there is 1 less careless driver on the road.

That is cold...:thumbsdow

nobb
10-07-2008, 11:31 AM
That's strange, I have never seen a cop at the bus stop. Usually they are on beddington trail at the petrocanada intersection looking for speeders, not stop sign runners.

rc2002
10-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Doesn't surprise me that it's a female. I'd say 90% of the time I get the finger, it's a female.

I still have a hard time understanding how females have lower insurance rates. Everytime I see a near accident it's because of a female. It's a common occurence too - I see it happen everytime I get in the car.

bighead2267
10-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

That is cold...:thumbsdow

I'm cold:whocares: but her attitude derserve it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bighead2267
10-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by nobb
That's strange, I have never seen a cop at the bus stop. Usually they are on beddington trail at the petrocanada intersection looking for speeders, not stop sign runners.

i think it depends on what time u you drive by there. i have see the cop at the bus stop before/after the coop traffic light. buttomline is i'm not going to take the chance to get a ticket b'coz some idiot behind me is on rush. i would yield in no doubt if there is 2 lanes but she should give little more patient at the stop sign.

403Gemini
10-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
Doesn't surprise me that it's a female. I'd say 90% of the time I get the finger, it's a female.

I still have a hard time understanding how females have lower insurance rates. Everytime I see a near accident it's because of a female. It's a common occurence too - I see it happen everytime I get in the car.

men get into single vehicle accidents trying to avoid these women ;)

Old chinese women = the perfect storm :rofl:

whiskas
10-07-2008, 01:26 PM
I still have a hard time understanding how females have lower insurance rates.

Boobs.

analbumcover
10-07-2008, 01:30 PM
This thread deserve grammar.

Judging by your typing skills, I'm thinking you may have been sideways at the stop sign.

nothing offense.

oh and FXXKING (for good measure)

Masked Bandit
10-07-2008, 02:12 PM
I still have a hard time understanding how females have lower insurance rates.

It's because on average they drive fewer km's per year. Whenever the wife and I are out in the evening / weekend I'm always the one driving. I'm guessing for most of the peeps out there it's the same deal. Per 10,000 km's driven, males over 25 are much less likely to be involved in an accident compared to females but they do the majority of the driving so PER YEAR.....guys hit more shit just because they are on the road that much more. Since you pay your insurance per year not per km driven, the rates are higher.

rc2002
10-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

Bang on. The worst drivers on the road by far.

Originally posted by Masked Bandit

It's because on average they drive fewer km's per year. Whenever the wife and I are out in the evening / weekend I'm always the one driving. I'm guessing for most of the peeps out there it's the same deal. Per 10,000 km's driven, males over 25 are much less likely to be involved in an accident compared to females but they do the majority of the driving so PER YEAR.....guys hit more shit just because they are on the road that much more. Since you pay your insurance per year not per km driven, the rates are higher.

Makes complete sense to me - never thought of it like that before. I just assumed that woman were the cause of more accidents that they weren't involved in. The scariest driving I've seen is women who can't judge distance or speed properly.

403Gemini
10-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit

I always thought so in high school too. Honestly, you go on a date, who drives? The guy.

hampstor
10-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Black TL w/ tint all around? I see her ripping down Kincora Drive all the time. There is also a white 335i coupe that always motoring a bit fast too.

Apparently there are a few beyonders up in kincora :)

speeed
10-07-2008, 04:29 PM

nothing offense, but i'm in first gear(without engage), i was rolling and make a complete stop for a sec. that's when i hear the honk. she is piss that i make a complete stop instead of keep going. she doesn't own the fucking road, sure the bitch is in rush. she could rear-end me and run away. that could make her arrive her destination much faster than she expect. i will get my insurance lottery again as i will sue her ass off like no tomorrow.

Yes, i agree that sure traffic is bad in rush hour there but if i got caught by a cop there(there is always cop hidding at the bus stop to catch those ppl who don't make a complete stop). the cop won't accept that is an excuse b'coz i need to get in and let me go wtihout a ticket.
my neigbour got more than 2 ticket within 2008 at that specfic stop sign already.

serious? i live there and there i haven't seen any cops there surprisingly. no one ever stops completely at that stop sign though.

speeed
10-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by hampstor
Black TL w/ tint all around? I see her ripping down Kincora Drive all the time. There is also a white 335i coupe that always motoring a bit fast too.

Apparently there are a few beyonders up in kincora :)

yeah i also always see some speedtech s2000 and speedtech ITR with green rims(im sure everyone knows what car i'm talking about) around kincora.

oh yeah and i've seen a yellow gallardo a few times too :drool:

Kennyredline
10-07-2008, 04:38 PM
You need to understand two things about the new Calgary:

1) The only people who make full and complete stops at stop signs, behind the stop line, are:
a) student drivers sitting next to an instructor.
b) very good drivers.

2) You can NEVER, EVER, EVER try to correct a person that has obviously done something wrong behind the wheel...that is the biggest offense you can ever pull on someone. Don't ever try to tell someone they suck at driving...it is everyone's God-given right to drive like a fucking maniac. It's like trying to take a gun away from someone in the NRA.

zipdoa
10-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover
This thread deserve grammar.

Judging by your typing skills, I'm thinking you may have been sideways at the stop sign.

nothing offense.

oh and FXXKING (for good measure)

the guy is obviously foreign. look at his avatar. no need to hurt feelings.

spikerS
10-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

men get into single vehicle accidents trying to avoid these women ;)

soo true.

women in general, most asians over 30, or anyone over 60.

no disrespect intended.

analbumcover
10-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by zipdoa

the guy is obviously foreign. look at his avatar. no need to hurt feelings.

lol, thats one of the beyond supplied avatars, and if i remember correctly kerry is using the same one, or what using the same one for the longest time does that make him foreign?

403ep3
10-08-2008, 12:58 AM
I live close to there and I've seen undercover cops in his stupid truck pulling this guy behind me. The cop walked onto the road and made the guy stop to the side. I thought he was pulling me over because I was kinda speeding. Sigh of relief there haha. There is cops along that street all the time.

What colour is the tl? I like to make people mad :p. Stop for 5seconds!!!

speeed
10-08-2008, 04:37 PM
LOL could it be this black TL? saw this accident at the exact same location. This morning at about 8:30 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/3ric/10082008819.jpg

b_t
10-08-2008, 04:41 PM

Last I read some stats women get into way more accidents per 1,000 people.. so a higher percentage of them crash, its just that men get into fewer accidents averaging much higher claim values.

cjay^
10-08-2008, 04:43 PM
http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/

gqmw
10-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by speeed
LOL could it be this black TL? saw this accident at the exact same location. This morning at about 8:30 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/3ric/10082008819.jpg

:eek: could that be her?

Casa
10-09-2008, 08:08 AM
FXXKING FXXKS

bighead2267
10-09-2008, 08:36 AM
i was talking with my wife while we are heading down the same road yesterday morning. i tried tocheck the plate number. unforetuntely, the trunk is open and the driver was a man . so i can't tell is that vehicle or not plus we can't tell how the accident happen(we know the TL got T-bone)
honestly, you know there is will be an accident there 1 day. matter of when and how bad is the accident base on everyone's driving attitude.

hampstor
10-09-2008, 08:44 AM
i was talking with my wife while we are heading down the same road yesterday morning. i tried tocheck the plate number. unforetuntely, the trunk is open and the driver was a man . so i can't tell is that vehicle or not plus we can't tell how the accident happen(we know the TL got T-bone)
honestly, you know there is will be an accident there 1 day. matter of when and how bad is the accident base on everyone's driving attitude.

Yeah I can see that intersection being a shitshow - especially once stoney trail is done and the amount of traffic will increase thru down symons valley. They are not putting a traffic light there, the only traffic light off of symons valley into Kincora will be the one down by Rona (and that section isn't complete yet either).

em2ab
10-09-2008, 09:08 AM
:cry:
I laugh at people's road problems after experiencing how bad it is everywhere else.