PDA

View Full Version : Health/ Supplements Book by MRC Prof: Dr. Jerre Paquette

Prolifique
10-07-2008, 12:59 PM
The book title is: Secrets of Supplements: the Good, the Bad, the Totally Terrific” by Gloria Askew, RRN and Jerre Paquette, PhD. ISBN: 978-0-9784290-0-3

Dr. Paquette is really an amazing Prof at MRC, I've had him for 2 courses so far.

He wrote this book with a Retired Registered Nurse that travels professionally across the world teaching/ lecturing about health and fitness. He spent around 4 or 5 years researching prior to creating the book.

Although he doesn't promote brands to buy from in his book, you can email him directly at [email protected] to ask him, personally.

Gloria also offers health consulting, so if you have any specific questions regarding a health concern, or health problems and diet, you can consult with her.

If you want detailed information from Gloria, she charges a small one time initial fee, and then every further consultation is FREE.

He holds FREE Health/Fitness Seminars, so if anyone is interested, I will post the second seminar date.

I go to as many as I can make it to, because every time I go there I learn so many things.

Well if anyone wants any information regarding this, you can PM me, I am a friend/ student of Jerre's and I have met Gloria Askew and she is a knowledgeable and very approachable woman.

I believe that the book can serve as a salient and vital resource in maintaining health. I own it and its worth every cent.

Pro-GIRL