PDA

View Full Version : Dmt

89coupe
10-07-2008, 02:41 PM
I figured Beyond has such an eclectic group of people that there would be at least one person who has tried DMT.

If you have seriously tried it, please post your experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

a social dsease
10-07-2008, 04:05 PM
If you search online theres a thing with Joe Rogan talking about it.
Looks like crystals, tastes like burning plastic? I'll pass.

89coupe
10-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by a social dsease
If you search online theres a thing with Joe Rogan talking about it.
Looks like crystals, tastes like burning plastic? I'll pass.

Yeh I'm aware of that. I was just curious if anyone on here has braved the attempt.

D_2K
10-07-2008, 04:39 PM
that is a chemical that you produce in your pineal gland in your brain. i watched a short documentary by Dr. Rick Strassman and his experiments with DMT used on over 60 volunteers. The majority of them reported seeing the same type of "beings"...it was interesting. i don't know if i would try it though...Ive never known anyone who has found it, or knows where to find it.

HaganDazs
10-07-2008, 06:36 PM
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

Read the user experiences on that site

A few friends of mine traveled to south america last year and apparently tried it, never asked what they thought though...

I guess lots of tourists pay to do these ayahuasca ceremonies down there

ekguy
10-07-2008, 07:47 PM
dmt from the ayahsca or something or other plant i don't remember exactly can be mixed with another plant to form a tea that will make you hallucinate I suppose. Was going to try it but got some 2cb instead. Any questions about curions people on anything and everything pm me. I'm one of those eclectic people he's talking about on here hahaha. I've tried things people don't even know exist.

I haven't tried this but it's on my to do list still. I am by no means a drug addict but I have had many wild experiences in the last 10 years and now I won't be a hypocrite when I tell my kids not to do drugs when I have some.

ekguy
10-07-2008, 10:28 PM
fuck I'll try it if you buy it hahaha. Brave enough to try this...Shit I've tried worse...hahaha

Buffalo Soldier
10-08-2008, 10:56 AM
DMT is nuts man. Ive seen that shit at shambhala and fucken wackko's trippin balls on it, Apparently DMT is released from your brain when you die, so your experience will be just crazy as near death experience, its supposed to be very life changing from what i heard.