PDA

View Full Version : Purchase user rating pts?

tm88
10-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Just read in the 101% a idea of purchasing user rating pts.
Say you really mess up, or over time lose pts. I think once you have went below 90 you can no longer post in the marketplace. Well what a shitty way to basically have to start a new account.

Why not be able to purchase pts from people above 100??

Call me crazy, i know.

benyl
10-08-2008, 04:00 PM
um. How about you stay out of the marketplace unless you are buying something or selling something?

Call me crazy :nut: :nut: :nut:

Wehbeast
10-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by benyl
um. How about you stay out of the marketplace unless you are buying something or selling something?

Call me crazy :nut: :nut: :nut:

:werd: to big bird, It's not that hard

tm88
10-08-2008, 04:17 PM
that could very well be done. However if one person who doesnt realize the new "policy" goes into the marketplace and says 10 irrelevant things on 10 different items he is now banned from the marketplace without knowing what he did.
Very extreme case i know.

Ill drop the idea now lol.

Eleanor
10-08-2008, 04:19 PM
I can see why they banned you once already :nut:

Grogador
10-08-2008, 04:26 PM
I'll sell you 2% user rating for the low low price of $842.68, limited time offer, apply now.

4lti7ude
10-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by tm88
that could very well be done. However if one person who doesnt realize the new "policy" goes into the marketplace and says 10 irrelevant things on 10 different items he is now banned from the marketplace without knowing what he did.
Very extreme case i know.

Ill drop the idea now lol.

Thats why they gotta read the rules before.
The rules are there they just gotta read them.
If they dont read them and get banned then its their problem.
Lets hope the read the rules next time in.

Mibz
10-08-2008, 05:51 PM
I'm pretty sure I lost my 1% outside the marketplace just for being an asshole. I apologized to the guy I was being a douche to and went on my merry way.

If somebody suddenly doesn't trust me because I've got a 99% under my name then I'll tell them that story, it's that easy. If they -still- don't trust me then I'd start worrying about getting it back but I have a feeling it won't be a problem for anyone.