PDA

View Full Version : 25% off Sportchek Oct 8th & 9th

Kloubek
10-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Hey guys,

I work at the head office for Sport Chek, and was provided some discount coupons. 25% off regular price, 10% off clearance priced items.

If you want to pick one or two of these up, I have put a stack in my mailbox. Feel free.

I live at #51 Abbeydale Villas NE. To get here, follow 16th or Memorial all the way to 68th. Turn right if on 16th, left if on memorial. And turn in at the Macs store on Abbeydale Drive. I'm the white townhouse complex behind there.

There are ONLY good for tonight, or tomorrow.

Tik-Tok
10-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Does sportcheck carry hookers and blow?

NRGie
10-08-2008, 05:12 PM
forget that, deerfoot is having a tent sale sometime nextweek

there cutting the store in half, so they wanna clear out have the shit in the backrooms

toyboy88
10-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Good for flames jerseys too? :D

:goflames:

PGTze
10-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by NRGie
forget that, deerfoot is having a tent sale sometime nextweek

there cutting the store in half, so they wanna clear out have the shit in the backrooms

When next week?

NRGie
10-08-2008, 05:21 PM
think it starts tuesday? or it already started yesterday?

give them a call

its the outlet at deerfoot mall

Kloubek
10-08-2008, 08:15 PM
I still have a whole sheet of these if anyone wants em. I wouldn't count on getting what you want on a 1/2 off sale. Selection is probably limited, and by the time most get there I'd bet its quite picked over.

This is a really sweet deal guys - it's almost unheard of that Sport Chek has 25% off everything. And yes, even jerseys. :)

No, I don't make commission either. Just doing this because I know boarding season is coming up, and you guys are probably buyin'. Might as well save some while you're at it...

Hookers and blow? Well, there's some cute girls at our head office one can try to wrangle, and you leave the office stuffed up because of lack of ventilation. Does that count?

Kloubek
10-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Good news - I have connections for 25% off Sport Mart as well! October 15th and 16th only.

For an in-store coupon, use this link:
Link (http://www.sportmart.ca/store/mailers/friendsfamily2/mailer.htm)

For online, use this link:
link (http://www.sportmart.ca/store/mailers/friendsfamily2/emailer.htm)

QuasarCav
10-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Airmiles members are getting these coupons in their inbox as well.

Kloubek
10-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Users signed up as a vip member online and in store will get the Sport Mart coupons. I am not sure who will get the Sport Chek ones, as that is not my division.

D'z Nutz
10-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Do you still have the coupons? My sister was just about to make a purchase at sportchek too...

QuasarCav
10-09-2008, 01:21 PM
If you don't mind providing an email address I'll forward you the one that I received.

It's 25% yesterday and today only at Coast Mountain Sports and Sport Chek.

Kloubek
10-09-2008, 06:13 PM
^^^

It's likely the same promotion then. I believe you though - SC is indeed affiliated with airmiles.

Nutz: I do for sure. Although I'm surprised - there must be some in this thread who picked them up without even a thank you. :) But there's a few still left.

I'll take any remaining out of the mailbox tomorrow.

D'z Nutz
10-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Nutz: I do for sure. Although I'm surprised - there must be some in this thread who picked them up without even a thank you. :) But there's a few still left.

Yeah, my sister swung by on her way home from work and grabbed a couple. We both needed new shoes and I got a new jersey with it. Thanks! I left you some feedback :thumbsup:

Kloubek
10-09-2008, 11:54 PM
sweet nutz.

(That sounds bad.)

That's sweet d'z nutz. Glad you could make use of it.

Thanks for the feedback.