PDA

View Full Version : FS: CR Spotless SPOTLESS RINSING Unit (DIC-10)

2EFNFAST
10-08-2008, 08:46 PM
http://crspotless.com/index.php?category_id=1&tpl=pgroup_descrip&pid=5&return=%3f

Essentially it allows you to rinse your car with it and it will dry without water spots (De-ionized water). This actually works - the few times I used it I soaked my car down, let it sit in the sun (~30degress outside) and it dried spotless.

To intsall, you just screw your garden hose into the 'in' end. Done.

Essentially you clean your car as you normally would, then when you get to the rinsing stage, you 'plug' it in and use the de-ionized water for a spot-free rinse.

So why am I selling it? 2 Reasons - (a) I find myself gravitating to my waffle weaves anyways and (b) you need to restrict the GPM to 2.5-3gpm. Failure to do so will ruin the resin (I already did that once).....my water pressure is erratic and all over the place, making it a pain to use this unit.

It includes brand new resin already installed (I killed the initial resin because I did not restrict the gpm - you need to have 2.5-3pm, or else it will flow too fast and ruin the resin), as well as a bag of back up resin.

If you want to read further reviews on it, you can scan through autopia - most people love their units, and I would too if I didn't have issues with my water pressure (houses fault, not the units)

$250 and I'll bring it to you (in Calgary; don't want to ship)