PDA

View Full Version : FS: Imreza Wrx 2002 11k with mods

Impreza02
10-09-2008, 07:54 PM
***[ NOTICE TO SELLERS ]***
If you are selling a vehicle, please use the template below. All fields must be filled out, if you do not know some details of your vehicle go find out before posting. Please also ensure you have pictures as many people will ask for them. If you haven't done so already, make sure your subject line is in this format: \"FS: YEAR COLOR MAKE MODEL TRIM\" (example: FS: 1993 Black Honda Civic DX)

Remove this entire notice before posting!
***[ END NOTICE ]***

Vehicle Details
Year : 2002
Make and Model : Subaru Wrx
Exterior Color : aspen white
Interior Color : blue/black
Auto or Manual? : manual
Odometer Reading : 172k
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :
Model: Impreza WRX
Mileage: 171000
Price: $11000.00 (OBO)

Mods:
2004 STi Rims with Toyo Proxes 4
HKS downpipe
HKS Hi Power Axle back
Sparco Steering wheel
Ver 7 rear spoiler
painted to match color wrx side skirts
triple gauge pod with SARD Racing gauges (not Hooked up)
Cusco Front strut bar
sti replica rear strut bar
under carriage H brace
Agx adjustable dampening struts
whiteline lowering springs
Tenabe GF210 (not installed)
06 front WRX calipers
safc
turbo timer apex`i
utec turbo xs(not installed)
Triple gauges bazel with Sard gauges (not installed)
dual pod gauges on cluster with air/fuel pod / volt

Maintenance:
I have receipts for all the following:
new 02 sensor   
new radiator     
new used tranmission (forester gearing and 1.5 way centre diff lsd)
new Stage 2 clutch (ACT)
new left CV joint 
new spark plugs (Iridiums) 
new K & N airbox 
an all oil history for the 14k i drove it with Motul oil

Bad:
-cracked bumper
-no stock steering wheel
-rear window trim tried to break in
-Today i went to the shop and found out some nasty little lugs inside my front diff, so here is the new deal the car still drives and the only problem so far while driving is the vibration on second gear from 2800 to 3000 rpm, so if someone buys it they probably have sometime to save some penny`s before it kabooms.

Motor has been tuned safely to 14psi which is what the Wrx comes stock with by Airboy who mentioned very little/no knock was detected while was being tested on some pulls for data logging. so this car has been treated like a princess and is worthy of a good home.

Also this car has not been tracked by me,and the main reason for selling is I need to pay back for all the repairs that ive done to get her to this type of form and believe me for what it is defenetely a good setup, so my loss your gain.

[email protected] (not usually on this site)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/fcukven1/Picture059.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/fcukven1/NewImage.jpg

Asking Price : 11k (obo)

[

projekz
10-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Do you have an idea how much it would cost to fix? Thanks

Impreza02
10-10-2008, 12:00 AM
ive been quoted about 3k per subaru, but you can probably find another transmission on nasioc for around 1k and then labour which is usually around 600 so is not too bad to get it replaced all together and there is a brand new clutch in there as well

d4ftpuNK
10-10-2008, 11:19 AM
could u swap it with an STi tranny? how much do those go for + labor?

QuasarCav
10-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by d4ftpuNK
could u swap it with an STi tranny? how much do those go for + labor?

5-6K and up.

Impreza02
10-10-2008, 12:25 PM
hey for everyones information regarding the car there is a lien on the vehicle so i cant no longer sell for 11k, instead ill put in another 2k and i have to sell it for 13k to total the lien amount. I forgot about the this factor

DriveSideWays
10-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

kevie88
10-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Hey I saw you on friday while I was cruising around waiting for my wife to get her lasik done... I was the guy in the blue STI.

I gotta say this is one of the nicest bugeye WRX's I've ever seen in person. :thumbsup::clap:

Impreza02
10-13-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by kevie88
Hey I saw you on friday while I was cruising around waiting for my wife to get her lasik done... I was the guy in the blue STI.

I gotta say this is one of the nicest bugeye WRX's I've ever seen in person. :thumbsup::clap:

thanks man

Impreza02
12-02-2008, 04:56 PM
car is no longer for sale