PDA

View Full Version : The Uber Stratus! Pic worth 1,000 words

tjlabs
10-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Now before I even post this, I do not intend to offend this person (he lives down the street and is not a user on beyond) but this is something you guys have to see.

Behold: The Uber Stratus!

This car comes complete with 2 foot high park bench, chrome hub cap spinners, matching chrome spray bomb hood w/ hood scoop and trunk, chrome FLAMING dodge decals, chrome wheel wells, chrome door stripping, chrome side skrits, canadian tire side AND rear air dams for maximum cooling, XS racing (or whatever) racing seat covers, XS racing steering wheel cover, aftermarket side mirrors, much much more i am forgetting.

Must be pushin close to 400whp im thinkin.

EDIT:I'm serious about this, some hypocrites have turned this thread to shit, you have been warned. You should just look at the wicked Dodge Uber Stratus and have a luagh.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/tjlabs/uber1.jpg
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/tjlabs/uber2.jpg
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/tjlabs/uber3.jpg

Ukyo8
10-12-2008, 05:37 PM
:facepalm:

Gabe182
10-12-2008, 05:38 PM
I just dont get it, and i dont think I ever will

harv91
10-12-2008, 06:09 PM
lol in the first picture your window is dirty, i thought this super stratus was doing a hardcore burnout

jdm_eg6
10-12-2008, 08:25 PM
:facepalm: that reverse scoop on the c pillar area must be extremely functional at airing out the douche-baggery inside that car.

JordanLotoski
10-12-2008, 08:32 PM
looks mean:facepalm:

funkedelic2
10-12-2008, 08:37 PM
:eek: :facepalm:

Believe it or not, there is a far worse car kicking around these parts. It's an Oldsmobile Alero! Of course it has the Canadian tire complete "racing" interior with a winnie the pooh steering wheel cover, a body kit thats a different color and half falling off. A spoiler almost as high as the roof. On top of that, i think i counted about 8 sponser stickers on each side, and of course a massive oldsmobile logo covering up 90% of the back window. Color matched hub caps, and "m3" mirrors with LEDs. It gets better! The exhaust on this thing has to be the biggest muffler i have ever seen LOL.

If you are really lucky, you will catch it at night in all its glory complete with green under glow, a very sporty looking HID wanna be kit, and a blue licence plate light.

Next time i see it, ill chase after it and snap some pictures! Last time i saw it parked i didn't have a camera.

sneek
10-12-2008, 08:38 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm:

DJ Lazy
10-12-2008, 08:40 PM
:facepalm: FTW

HP2133
10-12-2008, 08:41 PM
that's a shiny car

sucks he can't afford more. but judging on the way the houses / other cars look in that hood ... no wonder

SCHIDER23
10-13-2008, 01:40 AM
wtf :thumbsdow

TomcoPDR
10-13-2008, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by HP2133
but judging on the way the houses / other cars look in that hood ... no wonder

:rofl: way to insult the OP too

Anyways :facepalm: to uber Stratus

JRSC00LUDE
10-13-2008, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

:rofl: way to insult the OP too

:rofl::rofl:

tjlabs
10-13-2008, 10:55 AM
how your attention can be directed elsewhere when there is a car like that in the picture, I will never know.

however, if you're cutting down all the volvos, Im fine with that, as for the houses? laughable. Not sure what's wrong with a "hood" where every house is in the upper range of $500,000 - $1,000,000....

Not everyone drives a $50,000 BMW, you know?

douchebag.

Originally posted by HP2133
that's a shiny car

sucks he can't afford more. but judging on the way the houses / other cars look in that hood ... no wonder

Eleanor
10-13-2008, 10:57 AM
stratusdodge, is that you?

ZorroAMG
10-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by tjlabs
. Not sure what's wrong with a "hood" where every house is in the upper range of $500,000 - $1,000,000....

LOL maybe in the fake market of Spring '06!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tjlabs
10-13-2008, 01:38 PM
look ZeroAMG big money benz driver, im really not trying to start an argument on beyond, there is nothing more than i hate than keyboard warrior-ing over the internet man.

You think Calgary is the only place that has big houses? Now...if you want to come here i can show you many houses in this "hood" that are worth waaaaay over $500,000. Not every house is worth a Mil, but there are a few around here. Im not trying to brag about my "hood" at all or anything, Im a full time student and work everyday that is broke man, Im no big baller. If you really need me to, i can even take pictures LOL, but like i said I am not getting in an argument over this.

please stay on topic here, its a dodge stratus that has been raped by canadian tire.....it has chrome hub cap spinners for christ sake....

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

LOL maybe in the fake market of Spring '06!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

89s1
10-13-2008, 01:56 PM
Those side mirrors are factory.

Edit: I think.... *runs outside to look at tennants car.*

Edit edit: Yes, they are factory....

barmanjay
10-13-2008, 01:58 PM
:facepalm: <-- at the car

I think I use that same chrome paint for rusty steelies before they get dirty,.. lol

:facepalm: :facepalm: <--- at the rich kid attitude

:facepalm: <---- at me for this being the first time to use this smiley

Fyi: Zorro is an elder on this forum

He IS mr Calgary :thumbsup:

tjlabs
10-13-2008, 02:02 PM
^^^ rich kid attitude? LOL only on beyond.

you guys do not understand. I just said I am a student...a broke student that has a part-time job and lives with my parents. I am not a big baller, and my family does not have a lot of money at all.

There are some nice houses in the area that's all I am saying, i am not bragging about anything at all

there is no attitude or anything towards any of you guys, no beef at all.

Let's all just lighten up and laugh at the pictures!! HAHA

fyi to barmanjay: i was not being offensive to anyone, so why do you have to point out that he is an "elder"? I have been registered here since 2005, i must be a noob. I have no problem with anyone at all, but for him to say that is...well...i could use other words, but rude will do.

:dunno:

barmanjay
10-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Off-Topic

......worth waaaaay over $500,000. .....

I'd like to be the judge on this one!!

tjlabs
10-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Ok, Ok, you guys are lucky i have nothing to do today and just for keyboard warrior sake...here you go:

Aagain I cannot further explain the fact that I AM NOT trying to rep my "hood" or brag and say i have a lot of money because the fact is my family is broke lol. I am just tryin to defend what I said and i would do this for any case, this one just happens to be houses....

ex#1 is across the park front and rear shots

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/tjlabs/ex1.jpg
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/tjlabs/ex1b.jpg

ex#2 is right down the street in the corner

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/tjlabs/ex2.jpg
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/tjlabs/ex2b.jpg

Ex#3 is next door to EX1

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/tjlabs/ex3.jpg

and not sure about this but down the street about 15 houses

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/tjlabs/ex4.jpg

So i dunno, could you get these houses with $500,000?? maybe im really dumb with my real estate?

Barmanjay please judge and let me know. im not being an asshole here man im honestly wondering.

ZorroAMG
10-13-2008, 02:58 PM
HAHA RELAAAAAAAX, kid...

People are still assuming house prices being the same as a year ago + and that's all I'm saying....

Wake up.

badatusrnames
10-13-2008, 03:02 PM
Lol, another thread gone to shit with petty bickering and one upmanship...

tjlabs
10-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Like i said, I'm sitting here on Monday afternoon with nothing to do.

So when people come into my thread changing the subject, implying that I am lying, im going to go out and prove myself lol.

I am very calm and never mean any offense to anyone on these boards, so maybe you should relax off the cap-lock button?

Doesn't matter if it's a paragraph or one sentence, you came in here trying to make me look like an idiot, that's the fact. You had like 5 LOL faces and saying the "fake market of '06", can you please look at the photos and tell me I am wrong?

Thanks and don't call me kid again.

HAHA RELAAAAAAAX, kid...

People are still assuming house prices being the same as a year ago + and that's all I'm saying....

Wake up.

badatusrnames
10-13-2008, 03:12 PM
Like i said, I'm sitting here on Monday afternoon with nothing to do.

So when people come into my thread changing the subject, implying that I am lying, im going to go out and prove myself lol.

I am very calm and never mean any offense to anyone on these boards, so maybe you should relax off the cap-lock button?

Doesn't matter if it's a paragraph or one sentence, you came in here trying to make me look like an idiot, that's the fact. You had like 5 LOL faces and saying the &quot;fake market of '06&quot;, can you please look at the photos and tell me I am wrong?

Thanks and don't call me kid again.

Let it go. Go out and get some perspective, there are more important things in life.

tjlabs
10-13-2008, 03:19 PM
I know that's why i am a car and computer enthusiast. I am a 3rd year multimedia student, work every night, I have a wonderful girlfriend, an awesome family, and love life.

Look at my post count......0.03 posts a day. You think i sit here all the time and post,post,post?
you have 3.something posts a day.

This is entertainment to me ok? I barely ever post here, only on car ads, so maybe you should stop posting in here and get outside, go for a drive and chill out.

I am not trying to argue with you guys lol, you dont get it.

You tell me to get outside, and relax.....lol look in the mirror, calm down and don't post in here again.

Originally posted by badatusrnames

Let it go. Go out and get some perspective, there are more important things in life.

badatusrnames
10-13-2008, 03:23 PM
I know that's why i am a car and computer enthusiast. I am a 3rd year multimedia student.

Look at my post count......0.03 posts a day. You think i sit here all the time and post,post,post?

This is entertainment to me ok? I barely ever post here, only on car ads, so maybe you should stop posting in here and get outside, go for a drive and chill out.

And you just reinforced everything I assumed about you and was trying to tell you with my post.

You tell me to get outside, and relax.....lol look in the mirror, calm down and don't post in here again.

:dunno:

I'm pretty calm. At least I didn't go running around my neighborhood snapping pictures of homes to validate myself on the internet...

ZorroAMG
10-13-2008, 03:26 PM
I know that's why i am a car and computer enthusiast. I am a 3rd year multimedia student, work every night, I have a wonderful girlfriend, an awesome family, and love life.

Stop telling us what to do. My calling you a kid is because you are acting like one.

I wasn't trying to make you look like an idiot, just informing you on your false statements.

You have issues with caps lock?

relaaaaaaaaaxxxxx kid

tjlabs
10-13-2008, 03:30 PM
.....why do you post in here? to prove me wrong about something?

Im not sure if you can see it, but YOU are the one with no life...Yes this is my thread, but you are still replying to everything i say.

I never make threads, or even post....so for YOU to tell ME to go outside is unbelievable. WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN HERE? GO AWAY you're trying to convince me that i have no life...fucking gravy dude. look in the fucking mirror.

get a life and get the fuck out of this thread.

PLEASE tell me what was false about what i said? Not one thing get the fuck out of here. i dont understand why you reply...............hypocrite

false statements.

wtf are you talking about?

[B]
I'm pretty calm. At least I didn't go running around my neighborhood snapping pictures of homes to validate myself on the internet...

badatusrnames
10-13-2008, 03:34 PM
.....why do you post in here? to prove me wrong about something?

Im not sure if you can see it, but YOU are the one with no life...Yes this is my thread, but you are still replying to everything i say.

I never make threads, or even post....so for YOU to tell ME to go outside is unbelievable. WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN HERE? GO AWAY you're trying to convince me that i have no life...fucking gravy dude. look in the fucking mirror.

get a life and get the fuck out of this thread.

wtf are you talking about?

Oh man :rofl:

I'm not even going to bother, this thread is closed as far as I'm concerned. But I'm guessing you're the type that's going to try and harass me via PM or something because I refuse to respond to your pettiness.

tjlabs
10-13-2008, 03:41 PM
I swear to god if you reply to this, you are just "as bad" as you are trying to make me out to be.

1. hypocrite -- YOU JUST DID RESPOND TO MY "PETTINESS". You are in MY thread replying to everything I say....how is that not harassing me? Think about it for 10 minutes then come post again like the goof you are.

Again....MY thread, so why would i PM you about it? Don't be mad that I am a guy that actually has an argument for everything you have to say.

2. This is not a big deal to me....it's a thread on the internet man, if it makes you feel like the bigger man, like you have something to prove then just leave it ALONE, LEAVE.

EDIT: am I acting like a kid? by defending what I said? and then you guys get mad that i am actually right? you're the child.

You can't call me a child because i put together full sentences and actually make a good argument. You guys think this is a fucking CHAT ROOM with your one sentence replies.

Oh man :rofl:

I'm not even going to bother, this thread is closed as far as I'm concerned. But I'm guessing you're the type that's going to try and harass me via PM or something because I refuse to respond to your pettiness.

JRSC00LUDE
10-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Hi everybody!

sillysod
10-13-2008, 03:55 PM
the only way to solve this is a classic old fashioned "cock-off"....

tjlabs
10-13-2008, 04:19 PM
I want no problems with anyone, I apologize to all users, this whole thing is bullshit.

Really, I have stated that i WAS NOT trying to get into an argument but what happens?

Push, and push. What happend to beyond? Well I guess its always been like that..

Mods just close the fuckin thing already....better yet, delete it. fuck.

pinoyhero
10-13-2008, 04:27 PM
I love it, nice post ... :facepalm:

5fivespeed
10-13-2008, 04:54 PM
:facepalm:

Oldskool
10-13-2008, 04:58 PM
http://philipscheel.net/facepalm.jpg

v2kai
10-13-2008, 06:16 PM
beyond. always something entertaining lol:clap: :clap:

HP2133
10-13-2008, 06:44 PM
CRISTOS! this got out of hand

Dj_Stylz
10-13-2008, 06:46 PM
lol

ZorroAMG
10-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Meow.

max_boost
10-13-2008, 07:54 PM
This thread is full of awesomeness, you guys are such assholes!!! :rofl:

jonnycat
10-15-2008, 01:22 PM
I happened to see the Uber Stratus on Whoop up drive today at lunch. What fine piece of automobilery.

Casa
10-16-2008, 01:52 PM
HAHAAHHAHA @ thread and picture taking internet warrior

Xtrema
10-16-2008, 01:58 PM
This thread turn completely into shit, by shit I mean awesomeness.

gqmw
10-16-2008, 02:13 PM
Honestly I'm pretty sure nobody on here actually cares about how ballin' your hood is.

But car is quite fail I must say.

Boosted Gtir
10-16-2008, 02:23 PM
stir the pot?
tell this KID to stop acting like a BALLER cause his HOOD is whack.

hahaha awesome read

khtm
10-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Everyone > baller kid.
:burnout:

ZorroAMG
10-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Woof.