PDA

View Full Version : Girl down my street takes out 2 garage doors and 3 cars.

Cooked Rice
10-12-2008, 06:04 PM
So I was working on my 240SX in my garage yesterday morning(fitting a new rear bumper). Nice sunny day, garage door open. When I heard a loud "clunk-clunk!! CRASH!".

I run outside and I see that this silver camry had backed up into a guy's neon from down my street, plowing it from their driveway back into there garage door.

She then puts it in forward, the tires screech, motor sounding like it at full throttle. And I think "hit and run???" she then goes straight right over the center median, taking out a tree, and I'm like "oh fuc* don't hit my house or cars!"

So she whizzes down a few dozen meters still at full throttle, and goes hard right. Smack! right up the driveway and into the garage door of the guy living across the street from me. And taking out the 2 vehicles they have parked inside. As the car is stuck halfway in the garage door, I still hear the tires spinning. So I'm like "wtf? PLEASE DON'T BACK UP!" And I quickly call 911 on my cell phone. Then I see 3 older males and a younger female driver run out of the car in a panic to safety.

I didn't get pics when the cars were lodged under the garage doors, as the firefighters ripped off the doors and backed the cars out.

The CRV in the one garage got forced forward about 4-5 feet into the garage.

I found out the people who own the camry live a few houses down from me, and they were reversing out of their driveway when some shit went hay-wire lol, and I guess the chick driving didn't know wtf she was doing.

You can see the dark grey neon, that the camry first reversed into. The car was plowed halfway into the guy's garage door. You can also see the tree in the median that the camry plowed over when it went into forward gear after hitting the neon. Chick in front of the cop car was the driver.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5157/img0053ub5.jpg

This is the 2nd house that the camry drove into. You can see the door on the lawn, and the 2 cars inside that got nailed. The CRV pushed 4 feet back. And the camry that did the damage. All in front of my house lol.

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2330/img0052ep7.jpg

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3975/img0054qe7.jpg

So Basically... The chick reversed into the first car/garage. Then went forward at WOT pulling a big 180 degree U. Taking out a tree. And smack right straight into a garage and some cars a few houses down..... LOL

harv91
10-12-2008, 06:06 PM
:whipped:
wtf was this bitch on?

eglove
10-12-2008, 06:09 PM
asian?

vipstyle2
10-12-2008, 06:10 PM
WOW crack head
?

Cooked Rice
10-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Looked to be of Middle-Eastern.

RickDaTuner
10-12-2008, 06:11 PM
wow sad day,

93accord
10-12-2008, 06:12 PM
:eek: tats a lot of damage. what part of NE is this?

PGTze
10-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Holy shit, that CRV looks rammed in there pretty good.

Hakkola
10-12-2008, 06:21 PM
LOL, that chick must have been fucked up on something.

What a shitty thing to have happen, funny to hear about though. :rofl:

TurboD
10-12-2008, 06:35 PM
what a stupid woman.

and the body on that 240 is in such rough shape it looks like it was involved.

jdm_eg6
10-12-2008, 06:40 PM
:nut: :nut: :nut: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

man thats some gta stuff right there hahaha. its so tragic and awkward that it makes it comedic. glad your car wasn't a victim of this aswell.

adam c
10-12-2008, 06:49 PM
reminds me of that dumb bitch who killed her sister doing the exact same shit

stuff like this really urks me, how can you be so dumb

Graham_A_M
10-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by 93accord
what part of NE is this?

:rofl: :clap: :clap:

so true. I'm assuming they know the indentity of camry's occupants?

This is sureal. :eek:

Cooked Rice
10-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by TurboD
what a stupid woman.

and the body on that 240 is in such rough shape it looks like it was involved.

What do you think I was working on it for? :facepalm: It's a drift slut anyways so I'm not so concerned.

EM1FTW
10-12-2008, 07:14 PM
hahaha wow!
how the hell does someone manage to do that.

videos of this would rule so hard.

badatusrnames
10-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by adam c

That's what I thought, I'm guessing she was learning how to drive and simply had no concept of how to operate and control a motor vehicle.

MoneyPit
10-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Holy Shit!!!!!!

Kennyredline
10-12-2008, 09:35 PM

Maybe this one left the sister at home...I can do this on my own she says to herself...

toastgremlin
10-12-2008, 09:38 PM
It really confuses me why people would start learning to drive on a residential street. No parking lots nearby?

Aleks
10-12-2008, 09:52 PM
This seems to happen fairly often to ethnic female drivers :confused:

Canmorite
10-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Aleks

I switch lanes/speed up to get around sketchy ass drivers. But in this case, hard to outrun a crazy woman when your parked.

FiveFreshFish
10-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Great pics, nice spot.

That twat should be ticketed for dangerous driving at the very least.

cloud7
10-12-2008, 11:44 PM
wow, I would be not be impressed if someone drove their car through my garage and hit the cars inside.

Rocky
10-12-2008, 11:55 PM
This seems to happen fairly often to ethnic female drivers :confused: :rofl: :rofl:

That's gotta be a serious "WTF" to watch happening live.

Cooked Rice
10-13-2008, 12:25 AM
At first I thought the car was stolen or something. Until I saw the people in the car run out all scared and shit. I seriously thought they were doing this shit intentionally after they took down the tree into the opposite lane of traffic and into the 2nd garage. I heard the wheels spinning when the car was in the 2nd garage, when it was stuck under the door. And I was thinking "oh fuck me, don't you reverse again". Then the engine stopped and they ran out. Luckily no one was hurt.

TunerBaby
10-13-2008, 12:25 AM
Haha a hit n run gone bad.

luxor
10-13-2008, 02:16 AM
must be a camry thing

http://cdnll-0.liveleak.com/u/thumbs/2008/Oct/4/cf6c6e07_thumb2.jpg

http://www.feelstupid.com/img-a-man-backs-up-his-camry-onto-a-police-cruiser-1347.htm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=17d_1223084357

TomcoPDR
10-13-2008, 02:36 AM

What do you expect? They got 6 kids to raise, worry about paper work for their parents to come over, husband probably beats her, non-stop cooking, cleaning and dish washing.

Actually not bad for an ethnic female driver (someone else's words, not mine)

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/230251/asian-bitches-cant-fucking-drive/

SilverGS
10-13-2008, 03:30 AM
Holy crap. You'd think that even in a panic situation people wouldn't reverse the car multiple times and slam the gas again and again causing so much more dmg then the initial hit.

TeamBestBud
10-13-2008, 08:21 AM
LOL you live literally 3 minutes down the street from me...

EvolutionI
10-13-2008, 08:56 AM
Exactly why I date white women. Atleast they just drive bad, not like a complete imbecile. Then my kids won't have that same problem as well.

Casa
10-13-2008, 09:11 AM
woah thats crazy
what was she thinking?

Isaiah
10-13-2008, 09:12 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/237521/accident-outside-shawnessy-co-op/

Grampa?

/////AMG
10-13-2008, 09:38 AM
So... didnt you find out why she did all that?

mugen6
10-13-2008, 09:51 AM
probably east indian. nowadays it seems they just buy the licence off. looks like she started to panic. one girl hit me from behind of my truck before she didn't even bother to come out looking at me hoping that i wouldn't notice yeahhh. but when your at fault there all over your face.

Cooked Rice
10-13-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
So... didnt you find out why she did all that?

She obviously only had her learners, because when the cops came. She and the older man in the passenger seat had to produce their licenses. I assume they were related. They were backing out of their driveway(they live a few houses down from me) and I guess either somehow she either romped on the gas thinking it was the brake, or the drive-by-wire throttle shit the bed. Because by the sounds/looks of it when it went into forward, it was at WOT. After it went forward and ran over the median/tree, 2 or 3 of the tires blew out. And possibly the reason why she lost control the 2nd time.

max_boost
10-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Ummm....OK

How does that even happen to a normal person??:nut: :dunno:

HP2133
10-13-2008, 12:54 PM
what was the damage estimated at ?

JRSC00LUDE
10-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by HP2133
what was the damage estimated at ?

1.5 missing chromosomes.

rc2002
10-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

1.5 missing chromosomes.

:rofl:

Thank God the insurance companies take our premiums to pay for stupid shit like this.

zipdoa
10-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

1.5 missing chromosomes.

Hahaha priceless... you'd think the driver would stop touching shit after the first accident?? Obviously moving the car a second time yielded poor results.

pyroza
10-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by toastgremlin
It really confuses me why people would start learning to drive on a residential street. No parking lots nearby?

I started on residential streets. I dunno how the hell this was pulled off...

Jay911
10-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by mugen6
one girl hit me from behind of my truck before she didn't even bother to come out looking at me hoping that i wouldn't notice yeahhh. but when your at fault there all over your face.

I was at a car crash a couple years ago in Calgary where the middle Eastern female in the car refused to speak to me (an off duty firefighter/EMT, and I identified myself as such). She spoke to the cops and medics, so I know she wasn't mute or a non-English speaker - but when I was questioning her, a middle Eastern man - who I eventually found out wasn't related to her in any way and wasn't in the car at the time of the crash, was just a bystander - was answering all my questions. I don't know if that's a cultural thing or if she was just in shock, but it sticks with me.

I do think all drivers, no matter where they come from, need to be tested better and retested often. I don't mean to sound racist or invoke stereotypes, but I do wonder if some immigrant drivers are indeed bypassing legitimate licensing regulations (i.e. "buying" their licenses like someone above said).

In a related vein, the trial of the semi driver that hit a bus in northern Alberta a while back caught my attention.. it was mentioned that the semi driver (who was acquitted, mind you) needed a translator in order to face trial. It just troubles me that you can apparently get a commercial driver's license in this country without being able to speak English or French. I wouldn't emigrate to Japan or Spain or someplace like that for work, without speaking Japanese or Spanish..

As for driver training, I originally had family accompany me while I took the family car out on both highways and back roads near my rural Ontario hometown. When I was able to take the official course, I did, via my high school - not Young Drivers', but a provincially-sanctioned driver's course, that took me through Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, and Oshawa.. including, not too long into the course, driving on the 401.

MikeAg
10-14-2008, 09:14 AM
Thats funny shit

hampstor
10-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Jay911

I was at a car crash a couple years ago in Calgary where the middle Eastern female in the car refused to speak to me (an off duty firefighter/EMT, and I identified myself as such). She spoke to the cops and medics, so I know she wasn't mute or a non-English speaker - but when I was questioning her, a middle Eastern man - who I eventually found out wasn't related to her in any way and wasn't in the car at the time of the crash, was just a bystander - was answering all my questions. I don't know if that's a cultural thing or if she was just in shock, but it sticks with me.

I do think all drivers, no matter where they come from, need to be tested better and retested often. I don't mean to sound racist or invoke stereotypes, but I do wonder if some immigrant drivers are indeed bypassing legitimate licensing regulations (i.e. "buying" their licenses like someone above said).

In a related vein, the trial of the semi driver that hit a bus in northern Alberta a while back caught my attention.. it was mentioned that the semi driver (who was acquitted, mind you) needed a translator in order to face trial. It just troubles me that you can apparently get a commercial driver's license in this country without being able to speak English or French. I wouldn't emigrate to Japan or Spain or someplace like that for work, without speaking Japanese or Spanish..

As for driver training, I originally had family accompany me while I took the family car out on both highways and back roads near my rural Ontario hometown. When I was able to take the official course, I did, via my high school - not Young Drivers', but a provincially-sanctioned driver's course, that took me through Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, and Oshawa.. including, not too long into the course, driving on the 401.

I don't think many foreign speaking drivers are 'paying' for their licenses. Our drivers license exam is a joke and retesting often does nothing when any fool can pass the test. The roadtest you did sounds very comprehensive and good. Here it is more like, "Pull out parking stall, turn here, park here. Go here, parallel park here. Find vending machine, insert coins, obtain your drivers license"

Despite what many believe, I find many 'immigrants' know english. They have a hard time communicating in a city where people are condescending and make fun of them when they are still trying to learn the language.

rmk
10-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Women drivers no survivors.

JZS_RCTS
10-22-2008, 08:21 PM

yeah no doubt. seriously how the hell do yo manage to do something like that?

mekeni
10-22-2008, 08:26 PM
:facepalm:

Freestylin
10-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by mekeni
:facepalm:

best use of face palm i've seen yet!

Proyecto2000
10-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Cooked Rice
Until I saw the people in the car run out all scared and shit. I seriously thought they were doing this shit intentionally after they took down the tree into the opposite lane of traffic and into the 2nd garage.

Almost being hit by that car 2 times and then watching that live in the middle of the street was crazy, (I was in the Sentra, dont know if you saw me) at first I thought some one was filming a movie for youtube or something :rofl:

mikey008
10-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by 93accord
:eek: tats a lot of damage. what part of NE is this?

Definitely looks like Martha's Haven in Martindale!

Spoons
10-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Do they seriously not test drivers anymore?
I am sorry I am going to have to go out on a limb and probably super offside with this one, but I will have to say that it is ethnic driving testers giving ethnic test takers a break....

It's bullshit, but there is no way people like this can pass their driving test.

snoop101
10-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Problem we got here is that more innocent people will need to die before the government steps in.

Its sad.

If you cant drive then dont drive. If you cant figure out you cant drive your to immature to drive.

badatusrnames
10-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
Do they seriously not test drivers anymore?
I am sorry I am going to have to go out on a limb and probably super offside with this one, but I will have to say that it is ethnic driving testers giving ethnic test takers a break....

It's bullshit, but there is no way people like this can pass their driving test.

She might have had her learners, or no license at all... I agree that allowing private examiners to license drivers opens the system up for inconsistency, lowering of standards, corruption, etc.

What was the deal with that Semi-Truck driving school that got busted again?

SetoJai
10-27-2008, 07:57 PM
that is crazy... shes got mad talent there.

they should really test her for a drivers license after that....