PDA

View Full Version : 30% off eBay

GQBalla
10-14-2008, 09:11 AM
So i got this off another forum 600rr.net

seems like a good deal and worked for members on 600rr.net

i have yet to try it though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So microsoft is having a deal with paypal and ebay to get traffic to their new site www.live.com and you get 30% off anything with buy it now. you'll get your cashback 60 days from your purchase.

EDIT- thanks Sinkoumn for the important line IN #4

Here are the steps -
1) go to www.live.com
2) search for "ps3"
3) you will see a link at the top of the page for "30% cashback" at the top with a link to ebay, click on it
4) it will take to ebay and on top of the page you will see "30% cashback" - FROM THIS POINT YOUR 30% WILL LAST 60 MIN. IF YOU TAKE LONGER THEN THAT, YOU'LL HAVE TO CLOSE AND REOPEN A BROWSER WINDOW.
5) make your seach (i got a "kr tuned" exhaust)
6) look for auctions with buy it now, when you find one, go through the motions to win the auction
7) before you committ to buy, you will see a box that says how much you'll be getting back with that purchase. make sure you read the "terms and conditions" of cashback. - basically you need to create a www.live.com account but that's easy.
8) buy your item WITH paypal (you have to use paypal)
9) after you purchase you will get a message in your ebay account "you've earned cashback"
10) follow those steps to create an account and wait 60 days. (the money will appear in your account within 2 days)
11) wait 60 days (59 for me )

D'z Nutz
10-14-2008, 09:13 AM
I read on another forum that that's a US promotion only. Can you confirm that?

Super_Geo
10-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Is there a limit to how much you get back?

Or can I make an auction for an imaginary car with a Buy It Now price of $10,000, purchase it with a different eBay account and collect $3000 in 60 days?

GQBalla
10-14-2008, 09:23 AM
hmm.. possibility that its US only... i just tried it out and can't seem to find the 30% off link...

anyone else care to try?

i would like an akrapovich fullsystem exhaust

Xtrema
10-14-2008, 10:15 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/nx3t3n.jpg

This is what you should see and I got a feeling this is US only. I never tried it, I found that screenshot.

Supa Dexta
10-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah I've only heard of americans getting this so far.. 30% up to 250$ I think it is.