PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy Flooring *Tile / Hardwood

Gorilla
10-15-2008, 10:25 PM
Im looking to buy Tile's, hardwood, and carpet for my place. Just looking for a place that will give a good deal with a good product.

Were looking at maple flooring, and Travertine Tile .

Let me know

dannie
10-15-2008, 10:33 PM
I have used CDL carpet and flooring a number of times. The guy I use is Chris. He knows his shit and wont jerk you around.

prae
10-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by dannie
I have used CDL carpet and flooring a number of times. The guy I use is Chris. He knows his shit and would jerk you around.

nice, i could use a good jerk

Gorilla
10-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by prae

nice, i could use a good jerk

Nice a rub and tug, carpet place.:thumbsup:

JordanLotoski
10-16-2008, 11:21 AM
talk to Christine at timber town....shes awesome and prices are great

Civ2NR
10-16-2008, 12:05 PM
+1 for Timbertown for your hardwood. I searched a lot of places around Calgary and got the best deal from them on my maple flooring.

szw
10-16-2008, 12:10 PM
anyone know how the costco deals for hardwood compare? Its not always there, but sometimes hardwood shows up and customers haul them away pretty quickly.

BigBearWest
10-16-2008, 12:38 PM
I would try Tri-Jay Flooring ask for Louis

Kloubek
10-16-2008, 12:46 PM
Without a doubt, the best pricing I've found is the Home Improvement Warehouse - on Centre Ave. (Yes... Ave... not St.)

In fact, they seem to have the best pricing on almost everything they stock; it's just that their selection is sometimes quite limited.

sillysod
10-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Okay if you can deal with shitty service Floors "R" Us on McLeod Trail.

I have installed floors in a few houses from them and their products are good, but cheap as your mom.

Some Armenians or something that run it, but they seem to be safe to deal with.

They wil be 20 - 30 % less than anywhere else if you ask for the "Best Price".

Brown skin may also help, if not you can always try the password "Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad".

urban.one
10-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by sillysod
... can always try the password "Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad". :guns:

JordanLotoski
10-16-2008, 04:42 PM
hey check out this listing...all this hardwood was from timber town....2.99 per sq foot.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/237953/fs-lake-bonavista-estates-bungalow/

B20EF
10-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Without a doubt, the best pricing I've found is the Home Improvement Warehouse - on Centre Ave. (Yes... Ave... not St.)

In fact, they seem to have the best pricing on almost everything they stock; it's just that their selection is sometimes quite limited.

:werd: Without a doubt, I checked a lot of different flooring stores and they had the best prices and only place i could find the exact color i wanted.

Downside I did have to order it in from china and it took almost two months.