PDA

View Full Version : FS: XBox with XBMC

megavolt
10-16-2008, 02:37 PM
So we've got a few options here...

Going to get rid of my last parts box and my personal XBMC box. Both of them are softmodded and run XBMC (Xbox Media Centre).

Parts box works except for DVD drive is flaky (works sometimes)has a 20G drive in it. $20 SOLD
Personal box works perfectly. $50 SOLD
Upgrade either to 120G Hard drive $30. SOLD
Add Component video cable $15. SOLD

We might be able to work something out for a large package deal. No games will be included because that's illegal. But I could probably throw in some of the games I own in a package deal (Halo 2, The Incredibles).

Shoot me a PM.

megavolt
10-24-2008, 06:07 PM
Sold the good box with the 120G hard drive.

megavolt
10-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Updated. Component video cable sold. Can't find the DVD remote anymore. 250G hard drive no longer available (bought a Popcorn Hour A100 and need a hard drive for it). Dropped price on remaining xbox.

megavolt
10-30-2008, 01:35 PM
$20 for remaining xbox (20G drive in), composite video cable, power cable, Halo2, The Incredibles, Conker's Bad Fur Day. Will just have to pick up a cheap controller at Walmart to have a functioning system.

To explain the 'flaky' drive. Sometimes it takes a few tries to recognize a disc. Should still be able to use this system just fine if you get the disc to recognize, dump it to the hard drive. Once the game is on the drive it doesn't have to use the DVD drive anymore. Loading a game from the hard drive is MUCH faster anyway.

megavolt
11-06-2008, 04:05 PM
All SOLD... of course I then get a great deal on another one. Should be available modded soon.